Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 07:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 74762 times)
pedro01
Getbig IV

« Reply #1175 on: November 12, 2012, 07:48:50 AM »

None of those people are his family.  On his left is Jimmy the Bull and on the other side is Rosetta.  Don't know who the other guy is

His name is Jake Synthol.

FFS - someone send those poor bastards some chips for their electricity meter. It looks fooking freezing in that house.
Report to moderator   Logged
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1176 on: November 12, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »

Dere would be dumb enough to come back here and start shit with members as always. Life is about arma and he got what he deserved! If you treat people like shit and act all cockey you deserve shit like that. It was his attitude that caused this. I am a firm karma believer. If he comes on getbig he better be issing everybodys ass. I cannot believe how many of you did not want him to die! there is always some other asshole to make fun of. Vince will be here for awhile as well as pellius and many others. But out of any member derek deserves this! For christ sakes he thinks he is a made man in th Gambino Family! the guy is sociopathic and overall crazy!I am surprised he is still alive as it is! I would of thought somebody would of shot him.

The rest of his family might be nice people! unfortunately derek has shitbag genetics and poor brain development. He still acts like he is 17yrs old

J
d0nny2600
Getbig IV

http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

« Reply #1177 on: November 12, 2012, 12:26:05 PM »

this oil bag still alive now?

wonders shall never end
He is dead bro
bradistani
Getbig V

Golan-Globus Productions

« Reply #1178 on: November 12, 2012, 12:34:16 PM »

Dere would be dumb enough to come back here and start shit with members as always. Life is about arma and he got what he deserved! If you treat people like shit and act all cockey you deserve shit like that. It was his attitude that caused this. I am a firm karma believer. If he comes on getbig he better be issing everybodys ass. I cannot believe how many of you did not want him to die! there is always some other asshole to make fun of. Vince will be here for awhile as well as pellius and many others. But out of any member derek deserves this! For christ sakes he thinks he is a made man in th Gambino Family! the guy is sociopathic and overall crazy!I am surprised he is still alive as it is! I would of thought somebody would of shot him.

The rest of his family might be nice people! unfortunately derek has shitbag genetics and poor brain development. He still acts like he is 17yrs old

i wouldn't blame it on karma, lol. his very unhealthy and seemingly stressed lifestyle is what fucked him up. the fella thrives on fucking drama  Undecided
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1179 on: November 12, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »

One of Palumbo's Lowest moves yet.....

DEREK ANTHONY has been reinstated! Looking forward to seeing him post on the board

I am glad to see Derek has pulled through such a scary thing in life......It's truly sad that Rx is now trying to get all of Dereks fan base over to them like they care about his health.....

Dave sees the over 7,000 views on the Prayer for DA thread and thinks wow look how many views we can capitalize on here....

You can see AARON make a joke at Rosetta in the thread saying WHO is rosetta she must be related since she use all CAPS......Funny how Aaron wants to act all close to Derek yet dosen't know who Rosetta is......

Amazing how Derek has to go through such a terrible thing and all Rx is thinking about is can't wait to see Derek post here......News flash there is more to life than RX and or so damn forum...

I wish Derek all the best and hope he steers clear of that toxic shithole thriving for hits to their site counter
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #1180 on: November 12, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »

It's truly sad that Rx is now trying to get all of Dereks fan base over to them like they care about his health.....

DA has a fan base?

What, you mean us?
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #1181 on: November 12, 2012, 02:34:57 PM »

Billy the Crusader, back with an axe to grind
ether
Getbig IV

« Reply #1182 on: November 12, 2012, 02:37:48 PM »

Dave manipulating people for money?
No way

Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2012, 02:38:29 PM »

DA has a fan base?

What, you mean us?

Love or Hate Derek he has made a name for himself in the industry and is recognized all over not just here
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #1184 on: November 12, 2012, 02:39:26 PM »

Billy the Crusader, back with an axe to grind

Poor billy, his head must be ready to explode at this point, Derek being welcomed back after his health scare, and he's still left out in the cold.

I got $100 that says Billy "accidentally" gets hit by a bus and lands in Intensive care within a week........LOLOLOLOL  Cheesy
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1185 on: November 12, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

Dave manipulating people for money?
No way

LOL we agree on something
The.Giant
Getbig IV

« Reply #1186 on: November 12, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »

Billy Guns is the epitome of a hater.

It's Hip to be Square!
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1187 on: November 12, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »

Poor billy, his head must be ready to explode at this point, Derek being welcomed back after his health scare, and he's still left out in the cold.

I got $100 that says Billy "accidentally" gets hit by a bus and lands in Intensive care within a week........LOLOLOLOL  Cheesy

I help people who are friends not blood sucking thieves.....I feel bad for the ones who cannot see through the smoke
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #1188 on: November 12, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »

I help people who are friends not blood sucking thieves.....I feel bad for the ones who cannot see through the smoke

Billy, if the phone rang and the caller ID said "Palumbo, D." you would knock your own mother out of the way to answer it.

He's moved on, he has another lackey to run his errands and kiss his ass...i suggest you do too.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #1189 on: November 12, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »

haha Groink, are suggesting Billy carries a photo of Palumbo in his wallet?
maxkane69
Getbig IV

PALUMBISMO DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!

« Reply #1190 on: November 12, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »

Billy Guns is the epitome of a hater.

and Dave Palumbo is the epitome of a piece of shit ! Wink
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1191 on: November 12, 2012, 02:51:58 PM »

Billy, if the phone rang and the caller ID said "Palumbo, D." you would knock your own mother out of the way to answer it.

He's moved on, he has another lackey to run his errands and kiss his ass...i suggest you do too.

I'd rather get ass raped by a umbrella its barbed wire on it
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1192 on: November 12, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

Wait til he finds out he was sold fake GH by his hero  Grin
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1193 on: November 12, 2012, 02:53:49 PM »

FACTOID of THE CENTURY!!!
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #1194 on: November 12, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »

LOLOL...yes Raymondo....What I am subtly implying is that Palumbo has enjoyed plumbing the depths of Billy's very willing anus repeatedly, and Billy has his name tattooed on his left ass cheek.

If Palumbo called billy and said "we're getting the band back together"...Bill'y penis would detach itself from his body, and beat him down to RXhustle's offices   Cheesy Grin
Billy Guns
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #1195 on: November 12, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »

LOLOL...yes Raymondo....What I am subtly implying is that Palumbo has enjoyed plumbing the depths of Billy's very willing anus repeatedly, and Billy has his name tattooed on his left ass cheek.

If Palumbo called billy and said "we're getting the band back together"...Bill'y penis would detach itself from his body, and beat him down to RXhustle's offices   Cheesy Grin

I am glad you are so concerned with where my penis goes...why dont ya bend over PAL
ether
Getbig IV

« Reply #1196 on: November 12, 2012, 03:00:08 PM »

"getbig is a sewer"

rxhustle is a toilet
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #1197 on: November 12, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »

I am glad you are so concerned with where my penis goes...why dont ya bend over PAL

u mad?  Cheesy
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #1198 on: November 12, 2012, 03:35:12 PM »

Billy got his back-piece tattoo as a message to Dave and RX...

O
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #1199 on: November 12, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »

But seriously bro...how about an update pic?

O
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!