Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242830 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #1150 on: November 11, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
Exactly, and that is why he has had a failed lifestyle. Because no matter what we said about him in the past, it still didnt hold him back from leading an unhealthy lifestyle.

You're making it seem like this is a good thing? :/ Pretty stupid to me.

With respect to my believing people should make their own choices in life, I am not suggesting that ignoring good advice is a good thing. Having some commonsense and a realistic perception of what is an isn't healthy for one's body can be helpful too. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who ignore the signals their bodies provide them as to what is good for them and what isn't. The mere fact that obesity has reached epidemic proportions is evidence of this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1151 on: November 11, 2012, 01:52:21 PM »
With respect to my believing people should make their own choices in life, I am not suggesting that ignoring good advice is a good thing. Having some commonsense and a realistic perception of what is an isn't healthy for one's body can be helpful too. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who ignore the signals their bodies provide them as to what is good for them and what isn't. The mere fact that obesity has reached epidemic proportions is evidence of this.

Like I said, a few months he will be back in the hospital again.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: November 11, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
Like I said, a few months he will be back in the hospital again.

Considering the gravity of Derek's health issues at this point, unfortunately, your guesstimate may be too generous.

My wife has failing kidneys and a plethora of other health issues. Lately, she's been holding her own. In the past we didn't know from one day to the next whether she was headed back to the hospital or not. Incidentally, she is not yet on dialysis and we both hope never will have to be. Needless to say, she has never used steroids or shot posing oil into her body. The main cause of her kidney failure was caused by diabetes and I suppose to some degree old age. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1153 on: November 11, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »
he can easily make a full recovery from bodybuilding, just drop all drugs, stop eating meat. that's all he needs to do and within a a year or so it would be like bodybuilding never happened to him

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: November 11, 2012, 02:13:16 PM »
he can easily make a full recovery from bodybuilding, just drop all drugs, stop eating meat. that's all he needs to do and within a a year or so it would be like bodybuilding never happened to him

Are you suggesting these changes will reverse his kidney failure? Do you have some medical proof of this?

After not bodybuilding, eating meat or taking drugs, he may appear somewhat different....probably leaner, but it would not mean he was cured of all that ails him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1155 on: November 11, 2012, 09:19:35 PM »
I just got back from the NPC Nationals and stopped by the GAT booth. I asked them if Derek was here and they said he's no longer with the company. I asked how he is doing regarding the health issues and the guys said the didn't know anything except he's doing bad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: November 11, 2012, 10:37:21 PM »
I just got back from the NPC Nationals and stopped by the GAT booth. I asked them if Derek was here and they said he's no longer with the company. I asked how he is doing regarding the health issues and the guys said the didn't know anything except he's doing bad.

It could be that the folk you spoke with weren't familiar with Derek. It also could be that this is such a fickle industry that no one gives a damn about a washed up former employee. Life is sometimes the shits. When you're hot, you are hot and when you're not, you are not.

I think this speaks to the fact that with all those people clawing their way to the top of the shit heap, anyone who falls down, even for a moment is dead to them.

This reminds me of something Pillowtalk once suggested in reference to life in India. If someone steps out into the street in Dubai, is run over and dies in the muck, no one really notices....life goes on. Survival of the fittest is what it is all about. Pillowtalk was harsh sometimes, but he lived in a place that is probably a sampling of our future if we keep going the way we are headed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1157 on: November 11, 2012, 10:40:43 PM »
great to hear he's recovering - looking fwd to hearing what the coma was like - did he remember anything, dream, etc?  or just dark?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:59 PM »
great to hear he's recovering - looking fwd to hearing what the coma was like - did he remember anything, dream, etc?  or just dark?

I agree that it would be interesting to know what being in a coma is like. We often hear from people who saw a bright light when they "died" and were miraculously revived to speak about it. Is a coma like a mini death? Do folk who experience comas dream or are they just dead to the world as we think of it?

Most people hope there is something after death, but we really don't know, do we? Religions are built on promising life after death, but when asked for proof they ask us to have faith. Clearly, the idea of "ashes to ashes and dust to dust" doesn't comfort most of us. However, in my heart of hearts, I suspect this is the reality of our death.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1159 on: November 11, 2012, 11:30:38 PM »
I agree that it would be interesting to know what being in a coma is like. We often hear from people who saw a bright light when they "died" and were miraculously revived to speak about it. Is a coma like a mini death? Do folk who experience comas dream or are they just dead to the world as we think of it?

Most people hope there is something after death, but we really don't know, do we? Religions are built on promising life after death, but when asked for proof they ask us to have faith. Clearly, the idea of "ashes to ashes and dust to dust" doesn't comfort most of us. However, in my heart of hearts, I suspect this is the reality of our death.

It's actually really depressing to ponder this topic.  I grew up nominally Catholic.  Went to Church mainly for Holidays and special occasions.  But always believed in Heaven.  As I've gotten older and more read and more influenced by science, I realize that there is a possibility that when we die, that's it.  I hope there is something after death, I really do.  I've lost both parents and it's depressing as hell the possibility I'll never be with them again.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1160 on: November 11, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

For him, I bet it doesn't make big difference if he is in coma or not, his EEG is fairly straight anyway. In coma he get more sympathy, and that is only difference.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1161 on: November 11, 2012, 11:37:12 PM »

The Great Schmoe of Christmas Past visited him, showing him the effects of his being an impossibly immature douche; afterward, Derek fondled his last schmoe cock in the form of the Great One's huge (yet immaterial) meat sword.

Derek will return with a renewed vigor for life and will empty out his closet of the buttplugs and synthol bottles and his fridge of all the illegal drugs. Look for a new Derek starting 2013.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: November 11, 2012, 11:40:31 PM »
It's actually really depressing to ponder this topic.  I grew up nominally Catholic.  Went to Church mainly for Holidays and special occasions.  But always believed in Heaven.  As I've gotten older and more read and more influenced by science, I realize that there is a possibility that when we die, that's it.  I hope there is something after death, I really do.  I've lost both parents and it's depressing as hell the possibility I'll never be with them again.

I understand what you are saying about never being with your parents again. Both my parents are deceased too. What I like to believe is that my parents live on with me every day of my life in my memory as do my grandparents and all those folk who have meant something to me in my life.

If at the end of the day, there is nothing but dust and ashes, it is somewhat depressing to think about. However, keeping our loved ones "alive" in our memories while we are here should provide us some comfort.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1163 on: November 12, 2012, 05:21:43 AM »

Prediction of DA's official Getbig response (indluding ; ALL CAPS, spelling and gramatical errors)....

HAHAHA
FUCK YOU GETBIG MOTHERFUCKERS
THOUHT I WAS DEAD PISING ON MY GRAV FUCK YOU!
DA BACK IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE, FUCK ALL THE HATERS
CHEATED DEATH, FUCK TAHT BITCH, DA IS FUCKING UNTOPABLE

THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOVE BUT FOR THE HATERS FUCK YOU
GOT MY LIFE BACK DATING A BEUTIFULL WOMAN AWESOME CAR LOVE FROM MY FAIMILY
MONEY SUCESS AND GOING TO GET HUGE AGAIN
LITEN TO DASHOW FOR ALL THE UPDATES

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1164 on: November 12, 2012, 05:27:32 AM »
48 Pages...Really! You guys must really LOVE Derek.  :o
V

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1165 on: November 12, 2012, 06:00:46 AM »
48 Pages...Really! You guys must really LOVE Derek.  :o

About as much as you love Muhammadans, sure.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1166 on: November 12, 2012, 06:16:43 AM »
Update:

Derek posted on Facebook:

"
I want to say thank you to everyone. For the support love. Everything. Thank you almost Died but god doesn't want me to leave the world yet."

A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1167 on: November 12, 2012, 06:25:12 AM »
give those organs to someone who deserves them

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: November 12, 2012, 06:31:56 AM »
Update:

Derek posted on Facebook:

"
I want to say thank you to everyone. For the support love. Everything. Thank you almost Died but god doesn't want me to leave the world yet."

I can see from this pic, that "stupidity" runs in his family.  Maybe it's a genetic thing.   ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1169 on: November 12, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
I can see from this pic, that "stupidity" runs in his family.  Maybe it's a genetic thing.   ???

None of those people are his family.  On his left is Jimmy the Bull and on the other side is Rosetta.  Don't know who the other guy is
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: November 12, 2012, 06:48:04 AM »

None of those people are his family.  On his left is Jimmy the Bull and on the other side is Rosetta.  Don't know who the other guy is

Ok then, based on that pic, I can see that stupidity runs in his circle of friends.  Maybe it's contagious.   :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1171 on: November 12, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »

His name is Jake Synthol.

FFS - someone send those poor bastards some chips for their electricity meter. It looks fooking freezing in that house.

whitewidow

« Reply #1172 on: November 12, 2012, 07:15:45 AM »
Dere would be dumb enough to come back here and start shit with members as always. Life is about arma and he got what he deserved! If you treat people like shit and act all cockey you deserve shit like that. It was his attitude that caused this. I am a firm karma believer. If he comes on getbig he better be issing everybodys ass. I cannot believe how many of you did not want him to die! there is always some other asshole to make fun of. Vince will be here for awhile as well as pellius and many others. But out of any member derek deserves this! For christ sakes he thinks he is a made man in th Gambino Family! the guy is sociopathic and overall crazy!I am surprised he is still alive as it is! I would of thought somebody would of shot him.

The rest of his family might be nice people! unfortunately derek has shitbag genetics and poor brain development. He still acts like he is 17yrs old

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #1173 on: November 12, 2012, 11:26:05 AM »
this oil bag still alive now?

wonders shall never end
He is dead bro

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: November 12, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
Dere would be dumb enough to come back here and start shit with members as always. Life is about arma and he got what he deserved! If you treat people like shit and act all cockey you deserve shit like that. It was his attitude that caused this. I am a firm karma believer. If he comes on getbig he better be issing everybodys ass. I cannot believe how many of you did not want him to die! there is always some other asshole to make fun of. Vince will be here for awhile as well as pellius and many others. But out of any member derek deserves this! For christ sakes he thinks he is a made man in th Gambino Family! the guy is sociopathic and overall crazy!I am surprised he is still alive as it is! I would of thought somebody would of shot him.

The rest of his family might be nice people! unfortunately derek has shitbag genetics and poor brain development. He still acts like he is 17yrs old

i wouldn't blame it on karma, lol. his very unhealthy and seemingly stressed lifestyle is what fucked him up. the fella thrives on fucking drama  :-\