Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242823 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery
« Reply #1200 on: November 12, 2012, 07:23:59 PM »
Raymondo, Groink etc

you guys need to see the forest from the trees

Whatever billy has done etc that is nothing compared with the scumbagness of palumbo inc

the point is not whether or not billy is spiteful of polumbo. that is irrelevant
the point is that polumbo is a genuine bad guy, billy or no billy

you guys need to be more aware of things in general and not be bound to gb cruise control- oh billy did this, or that

focus  on the elephant not on the flies biting him (sorry billy no diss-just for illustrative purposes)

I can honestly say, i could not give less of a fuck what Dave Palumbo has or hasn't done...I don't know the first thing about him or any of the retards over at RXHustle...and I don't care to know

I just think it's funny how obsessed Billy Guns is, he comes off like a girl that fucked a guy on the first date, and is mad he's not calling her back

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1201 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:01 PM »
I can honestly say, i could not give less of a fuck what Dave Palumbo has or hasn't done...I don't know the first thing about him or any of the retards over at RXHustle...and I don't care to know

I just think it's funny how obsessed Billy Guns is, he comes off like a girl that fucked a guy on the first date, and is mad he's not calling her back
maybe she wasn't worth a second fuk...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Rxmuscle welcomes back Derek???
« Reply #1202 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
But seriously bro...how about an update pic?

Maybe with some snakes or wizards added to make it even more badass.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1203 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:46 PM »

Groink
arent you the
same girl that
started a
goodbye getbig
thread

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: November 12, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »
Lol, might as well get a tattoo that says, "Trailer Trash".

Either that or, "Retard".

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1205 on: November 12, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »

ok but even if that is the case then why waist your time with something so trivial

billy is hurt, needs attention ,whatever- it is no big deal
it is not as if he was coming all DA on getbig

he comes here shits on rx - you dont give a shit about rx- so you dont give a shit about billy shitting on rx

seems reasonable to me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »
Maybe with some snakes or wizards added to make it even more badass.

I thought that Billy Gun's tattoo wasn't real. Too bad if it is.

Not having any tattoos nor wanting any, the whole idea of doing something like this to your body is beyond my comprehension.

My sister has a castle tattooed on her back. It virtually covers her back. I think it is ugly and that she ruined her one upon a time attractiveness by doing this. She loves it and is very proud of the tattoo because it has  a special meaning to her. Were we raised by the same parents? One wonders.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1207 on: November 12, 2012, 08:14:45 PM »
ok but even if that is the case then why waist your time with something so trivial

billy is hurt, needs attention ,whatever- it is no big deal
it is not as if he was coming all DA on getbig

he comes here shits on rx - you dont give a shit about rx- so you dont give a shit about billy shitting on rx

seems reasonable to me

Nah, I think I'll continue making fun of him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
I thought that Billy Gun's tattoo wasn't real. Too bad if it is.

Not having any tattoos nor wanting any, the whole idea of doing something like this to your body is beyond my comprehension.

My sister has a castle tattooed on her back. It virtually covers her back. I think it is ugly and that she ruined her one upon a time attractiveness by doing this. She loves it and is very proud of the tattoo because it has  a special meaning to her. Were we raised by the same parents? One wonders.

Maybe the poor fella just needed a hug growing up?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1209 on: November 12, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »
I am glad you are so concerned with where my penis goes...why dont ya bend over PAL

Are your father and grandfather the same person?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:50 PM »
Maybe the poor fella just needed a hug growing up?

I needed hugs growing up, which I never got. I didn't get a tattoo to compensate for this. I guess we all "deal" in our own way.

Not that it would make any difference to my wife, children, grandchildern, friends and dogs if I had tattoos or not, but I do get a lot of hugs from everyone these days. -And yes, my Lab - Irish Wolfhound mix does give hugs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1211 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:21 PM »
DA looking swole in that latest pic.
X

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1212 on: November 12, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »
DA looking swole in that latest pic.

Girls and sons.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1213 on: November 12, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Girls and sons.....

I wonder where Uberman is!  :o :o

This quote should be in a gold frame and hung up in a museum

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: November 12, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »
I needed hugs growing up, which I never got. I didn't get a tattoo to compensate for this. I guess we all "deal" in our own way.

Not that it would make any difference to my wife, children, grandchildern, friends and dogs if I had tattoos or not, but I do get a lot of hugs from everyone these days. -And yes, my Lab - Irish Wolfhound mix does give hugs.

Honestly I know that you would never go for it but I think you could pull off the motorcycle man tatted up look. You already have a decent set of arms plus the epic beard!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: November 12, 2012, 08:42:27 PM »
I wonder where Uberman is!  :o :o

This quote should be in a gold frame and hung up in a museum

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Brings fucking tears to my eyes every time I read it..... ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1216 on: November 12, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »
Brings fucking tears to my eyes every time I read it..... ;D

haha, same here!! That quote is definitely saved! Wes does not like the quote  :'( :'( Then again, Wes hates uberman lol
X

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: November 12, 2012, 09:12:56 PM »
haha, same here!! That quote is definitely saved! Wes does not like the quote  :'( :'( Then again, Wes hates uberman lol

Wes tries to deflate obese elderly men by sucking on their valve stems in Sears department store bathrooms.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: November 12, 2012, 09:17:10 PM »
Honestly I know that you would never go for it but I think you could pull off the motorcycle man tatted up look. You already have a decent set of arms plus the epic beard!

Maybe I could pull this look off next Holloween....with fake tattoos that wash off in a week or so.  :)

I have had more than a few folks tell me I look mean and scary. The crazy thing is I don't have a mean bone in my body. If I had to defend myself, I'd probably try and talk my way through it. However, looking like you might beat the shit out of someone who crosses you can be a real advantage at times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: November 12, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »

Uberman is not my favorite Getbigger either. He is too judgmental and opinionated for my taste. In addition he overstates his views, not allowing for all the nuances that set people apart from one another.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #1220 on: November 27, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
so what ended up happening to this guy?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: November 27, 2012, 07:52:27 PM »

He made a full recovery, and is now being cast for Jersey Shore 8.   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1222 on: November 27, 2012, 09:12:41 PM »

He is getting ready for the 2013 Mr. Olympia.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1223 on: November 27, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »
I'm glad those E-candles and E-prayers worked out for DA

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #1224 on: November 27, 2012, 10:45:24 PM »