Author Topic: Tonight 8pm EST - SEAL TEAM SIX: THE RAID ON OSAMA BIN LADEN- natgeo  (Read 17653 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Tonight 8pm EST - SEAL TEAM SIX: THE RAID ON OSAMA BIN LADEN- natgeo
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2012, 11:39:43 AM »
I'm not watching this.  It's a Weinstein last ditch effort to help get Obeezy re-elected.  The filmakers claim it's not political but they have admitted to recutting the film to give Obummer a larger role.  Trying to make him look heroic of course.  They are releasing this movie on tv essentially for free right before the election.  This is being done to sway voters back over to President Obunghole and I don't appreciate being manipulated or played for a fool.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
serously..ive been in theatre off and on since 05...its been getting worse and worse...and its usually your own command within the squad trying to throw you under the bus...everyone wants to feel important i guess

bench

Fucking hell, you're a pretty highspeed dude.

It must have been hardwork graduating university and black op-ing it in Afghanistan all before your twentieth birthday in 2006.

i just turned 20  and i already graduated from college have it paid off , have my own house ,have three cars, and three motorcycles, work for myself in something completely unrelated to my degree and could not be happier if i knew this before college i would not have went, a degree is held too high in the eyes of the public and is way overrated

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:09 PM »
   painful truth many of you refuse to believe, and the hurricane was manufactured by HAARP, sad your minds are so controlled by the tv and the mainstream or lame stream media, you think God gave you more to see this shit, but your just sheeple refusing to believe and continue to be dumbed down by the gov  and media, sad state of affairs in america my friends

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
   painful truth many of you refuse to believe, and the hurricane was manufactured by HAARP, sad your minds are so controlled by the tv and the mainstream or lame stream media, you think God gave you more to see this shit, but your just sheeple refusing to believe and continue to be dumbed down by the gov  and media, sad state of affairs in america my friends
Yes, we get it, you're enlightened everyone else is an idiot, please oh savior fill us in on your plan to take on the global elites.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2012, 12:55:56 PM »
The Magical terrorist's Passporte that found its way out of the terrorist pocket, past the exploding plane and ball of fire, to land right outside the Trade Center streets in tact for FBI agents to find moments after the Planes crashed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »
it's been nothing but flattering to obama so far.  They showed mccain mocking Obama for saying the #1 goal was to kill bin laden, pwning himself.  

TONS of war footage here.  mostly about the military side, only 1 minute of obama so far.  mostly military ops in the field.

Well guess who produced it?  Harvey WEINSTEINBERGWITZ

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »
just being awake to the nwo, illuminati and freemasonry challenges these pussified homos in the 4th and 5th dimension of their minds, quantam physics, and just know the more people who are awake it helps change the world

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »
'SEAL Team Six' scores record ratings

Harvey Weinstein’s controversial “SEAL Team Six: The Raid on Osama bin Laden” scored record ratings for the National Geographic Channel Sunday night.

An estimated 4.7 million people tuned into watch the movie, a film version of the May 2, 2011 killing of Bin Laden, making it the sixth most-watched program in Nation Geographic Channel history and the most-watched film for the network this year. It averaged a 1.4 rating in advertisers’ key 25- to 54-years-old demographic.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/seal-team-six-scores-record-ratings-148534.html

Rudee

• Getbig V

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2012, 11:32:29 PM »
I briefly met one of the guys in that team, and they are not the kind of people who look you in the eye and lie... so I'm convinced bl is dead but not that Obama had any part in planning the op. it's more likely he was only told when it was too late for him to cancel it like he did many other ops that he worried might not get good press. But four million ppl now think he personally kicked the door down and put a bullet in amercia enemy no 1.

Sheep gonna sheep

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2012, 01:42:57 AM »
Here's something that will blow your mind.

Hurricane Sandy was also orchestrated to boost Obama's ratings.

Mind blown yet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2012, 05:25:31 AM »
Here's something that will blow your mind.

Hurricane Sandy was also orchestrated to boost Obama's ratings.

Mind blown yet?
This is groundbreaking!   

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
Fucking hell, you're a pretty highspeed dude.

It must have been hardwork graduating university and black op-ing it in Afghanistan all before your twentieth birthday in 2006.

hes a cop too apparently  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
Hollywood /thread

So full of shit, just like American politicians.

So anyone watching the tv series part drama  part commedy called American elections?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2012, 02:13:32 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »
Watching this piece of shit now on Netflix.  Exactly what I thought it was going to be.  I wasn't into this thing for 30 seconds when Obeezy was on screen.  Clips of him and voiceovers from him throughout the whole thing.  Try to make it appear that his wisdom and judgement are on point while highlighting pre-Obama mistakes.  A well made Obama propaganda piece from top to bottom.  F**k you Weinstein. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2012, 08:53:33 PM »
Watching this piece of shit now on Netflix.  Exactly what I thought it was going to be.  I wasn't into this thing for 30 seconds when Obeezy was on screen.  Clips of him and voiceovers from him throughout the whole thing.  Try to make it appear that his wisdom and judgement are on point while highlighting pre-Obama mistakes.  A well made Obama propaganda piece from top to bottom.  F**k you Weinstein. 
Agreed. Lots of "President is staking his Presidency on this, he's so gutsy and Presidential"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2012, 12:26:25 AM »
I loved how before the raid Obama was talking about Murphy's law and "How can we get our people home if something goes wrong".  Then of course the helicopter crashes and it's like he forsaw it because he's so smart he's two steps ahead of everyone else.  Total bullshit.

I was sickened by his little speech at the end where he says "As a country we will never tolerate our security being threatened or stand idly by when our people have been killed."  Except that is EXACTLY what you did when American citizens were attacked and killed at our embassy in Benghazi.  Your administration refused their requests for added security before the attack and you denied their pleas for help during the attack.  You pretended not to know what caused it even though you watched much of it happening in real time.  You then blamed a youtube video for the attack and bemoaned a US citizen exercising his constitutional right to free speech.  Months later still no one will talk about who turned down the request for beefed up security.  No one will talk about who gave the order for those Navy Seals to "Stand down" and not defend the embassy.  No one will talk about who made the decision to do nothing.  You refuse to tell the American people what you knew, when you knew it and who made the decision to do nothing.

Obama's so-called defense of Americans is a sham and a total disgrace. Then you listen to him talk and he sounds like General Patton.  He is a liar and a total hypocrite.  The problem is no one knows about it because the press refuses to report it and no one cares about it because they are too busy watching American Idol and Honey Boo Boo.  You that voted for this man deserve what you get.  I only wish you didn't have to drag the rest of us down with you.