Author Topic: When Romney loses, what will history say  (Read 12097 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: When Romney loses, what will history say
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 09:35:08 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »
so you're saying white males will vote for the white male

why is that?

Throughout this campaign, we've heard all the talk about the gender gap, mainly with women. But, until recently, the media didn't bother talking about Obama losing BIG with men, particularly white men.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 09:38:18 AM »
Throughout this campaign, we've heard all the talk about the gender gap, mainly with women. But, until recently, the media didn't bother talking about Obama losing BIG with men, particularly white men.

The progressive news outlets have been saying this since the start.  A few months ago I even posted that Romney needed 61 percent of the white vote and that its not possible.  You are just now figuring this out?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 09:40:40 AM »
What happened to George Romneys Millions and Millions?  ???

What happened to Edward Roderick Davies, Ann Romneys fathers millions and millions?  ???

So all the money earned by Mitt in creating Bain and making it a profitable business is due to his father and grandfather?

It was a mirage. It was Mitt's grandfather and father who built Bain and were involved in the every day operations in order to make it a success

See how stupid you are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 09:42:45 AM »
So all the money earned by Mitt in creating Bain and making it a profitable business is due to his father and grandfather?

It was a mirage. It was Mitt's grandfather and father who built Bain and were involved in the every day operations in order to make it a success

See how stupid you are.

a lot of the opportunities he has in life certainly were

he alone though is responsible for destroying companies, shipping jobs overseas and evading taxes in the US

those are things his father never did

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 09:43:42 AM »
The progressive news outlets have been saying this since the start.  A few months ago I even posted that Romney needed 61 percent of the white vote and that its not possible.  You are just now figuring this out?

I posted that months ago. Look it up.

Now only is it possible, it's likely, considering Romney is killing Obama with independents (i.e. the CNN poll that has it tied, with Romney up 24 with independents, despite oversampling Dems by 11).

Romney's WAY ahead with white man and within arms' reach of Obama with women (ahead dramatically with married women).

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 09:44:06 AM »
so you're saying white males will vote for the white male

why is that?

Plenty of white males are the very same people who got Obama elected in 2008.

Plenty of white women voted for the liar in 2008.

Why should they be labeled racist for realizing Obama is a failure?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »
a lot of the opportunities he has in life certainly were

he alone though is responsible for destroying companies, shipping jobs overseas and evading taxes in the US

those are things his father never did

Right. Companies like Staples would have a different point of view. And of course, lets ignore the millions of Stim dollars that went to create jobs overseas. There is a reason why Obama wouldn't touch that subject.

Again, how did his father's millions, help him into founding Bain and making it the success it became? The truth is they had nothing to do with his success. There are plenty of people born with a silver spoon in thier mouth who never created anything of their own and did nothing with their lives.

Hell, Obama wasn't born rich and he has yet to create a single job.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 09:50:25 AM »
Plenty of white males are the very same people who got Obama elected in 2008.

Plenty of white women voted for the liar in 2008.

Why should they be labeled racist for realizing Obama is a failure?

I never called anyone a racist

do you think some white males are voting for Romney because he is white?

Hasn't that been offered as the reason why black people are voting for Obama (not saying that you've said that but we've heard it from plenty of people on this board and from disgraced politicians like Sununu)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 09:52:32 AM »
Right. Companies like Staples would have a different point of view. And of course, lets ignore the millions of Stim dollars that went to create jobs overseas. There is a reason why Obama wouldn't touch that subject.

Again, how did his father's millions, help him into founding Bain and making it the success it became? The truth is they had nothing to do with his success. There are plenty of people born with a silver spoon in thier mouth who never created anything of their own and did nothing with their lives.

Hell, Obama wasn't born rich and he has yet to create a single job.

sure - he didn't destroy every company he touched so I guess we should just ignore the ones that he did destroy (while making himself millions in the process)

Romneys fathers connections and money got him open doors and access

if you don't understand that this is how the world works then no need to go any further with this conversation

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »
I never called anyone a racist

do you think some white males are voting for Romney because he is white?

Hasn't that been offered as the reason why black people are voting for Obama (not saying that you've said that but we've heard it from plenty of people on this board and from disgraced politicians like Sununu)

Yeah, there are some whites that are voting for Romney because he is white.

The problem is with Democrats generalizing racial overtones over the entire GOP party. When it is implied by them, by Democrats, that the ONLY reason the GOP want to oust Obama is because he is black. That the ONLY reasons people would vote for Romney is because he is white.

Then why so many whites voted for him in 2008? Obviously the racist rhetoric by Democrats is incorrect.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 09:58:57 AM »
It doesn't have to be 70% white. If it's about 62-65% white, Romney wins it, especially with white male voters in his corner and the independents.

Disagree - the romney surrogate arguing with chuck todd today made a very good case for romney willing, but conceded if the non-white vote goes above 75%, it's a done deal... but that 70 to 74, and romney will have no problem winning. 

If the vote is 62% white... that means it's 38% non-white - and that's beyond a win for obama, that's a landslide.  Let's revisit this one in a day or three, it'll be interesting to see where it actually ends up.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
sure - he didn't destroy every company he touched so I guess we should just ignore the ones that he did destroy (while making himself millions in the process)

Romneys fathers connections and money got him open doors and access

if you don't understand that this is how the world works then no need to go any further with this conversation

He created more companies and more JOBS than Obama has in his entire life. I guess we should ignore the thousands and thousands of jobs and the companies that he saved. Right?

If you don't understand that you need much more than connections and money to make it in this world, that you need vision, intelligence and thrive (that money by itself does not guarantee success), then you are  more delusional than I thought.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »
Disagree - the romney surrogate arguing with chuck todd today made a very good case for romney willing, but conceded if the non-white vote goes above 75%, it's a done deal... but that 70 to 74, and romney will have no problem winning. 

If the vote is 62% white... that means it's 38% non-white - and that's beyond a win for obama, that's a landslide.  Let's revisit this one in a day or three, it'll be interesting to see where it actually ends up.

Not really!! Much of that non-white vote are in states that will easily go blue.

But, in the swing states, it's a different ball game. Look at Virginia, Ohio, and Florida. Obama's numbers (early voting) are down big time. I posted an article about the woes in Virginia. Here's the link.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/332157/tough-news-obama-early-voting-figures#

If Obama doesn't have that massive early voting gap to pad his lead, Romney will get the turnout on election day and likely beat him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »
He created more companies and more JOBS than Obama has in his entire life. I guess we should ignore the thousands and thousands of jobs and the companies that he saved. Right?

If you don't understand that you need much more than connections and money to make it in this world, that you need vision, intelligence and thrive (that money by itself does not guarantee success), then you are  more delusional than I thought.

well if you think a POTUS or his administration actually creates jobs then Obama administration has certainly created more jobs than Romney and it's a fact that he saved more jobs (think US auto industry and the associated supply chain) then Romney ever did

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 10:07:52 AM »
well if you think a POTUS or his administration actually creates jobs then Obama administration has certainly created more jobs than Romney and it's a fact that he saved more jobs (think US auto industry and the associated supply chain) then Romney ever did

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2012/11/05/Madison-Fail-Obama-Springsteen-18K-Kerry-Springsteen-75K

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 10:23:03 AM »

You just contradicted yourself. Democrats believe that a POTUS creates jobs. That is why they keep blaming Bush for the bad economy, even 4 years after he left office. If you support Obama you must accept the establish ideology of the Democratic party, that a POTUS does create jobs. Otherwise, why so critical of Bush?

But, here you are implying that the POTUS doesn't create jobs, while at the same time giving Obama credit for saving the auto industry. Which is the biggest lie ever. So how does he save anything, when he can't even create anything?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »
You just contradicted yourself. Democrats believe that a POTUS creates jobs. That is why they keep blaming Bush for the bad economy, even 4 years after he left office. If you support Obama you must accept the establish ideology of the Democratic party, that a POTUS does create jobs. Otherwise, why so critical of Bush?

But, here you are implying that the POTUS doesn't create jobs, while at the same time giving Obama credit for saving the auto industry. Which is the biggest lie ever. So how does he save anything, when he can't even create anything?

I said "if you think"

Merely claiming ownership of jobs created during one's administration has always seemed a bit suspect to me.
Jobs are created if someone has a great product or service and their is demand for said product or serivice

I don't see how any POTUS takes claim for creating a job unless their policies can be the direct cause and effect of the job (i.e. you get a tax break for hiring someone or some federal program was the  impetus for the job such as infrastructure spending).  I do give the Obama administration credit for savings tens of thousands of jobs throught the auto bailout (and the banking bailout for that matter) and from  the stimuls and even from the HARP/HAMP program

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »
A POTUS can create an environment that can lead to confidence in business owners to expand business and in turn hire more people.

Obama has been poison with all his regulations, pushing through Obamacare and the uncertainty of whether he will or won't raise taxes.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 10:56:19 AM »
When Romney loses, history will say 333386's head exploded like a watermelon with a grenade inside.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »
A POTUS can create an environment that can lead to confidence in business owners to expand business and in turn hire more people.

Obama has been poison with all his regulations, pushing through Obamacare and the uncertainty of whether he will or won't raise taxes.

if he has been poison then why did the hemoraging of jobs that started under Bush come to a halt under  Obama

Bush policies should have been good for the job creation environment and yet at the end of his term we were losing jobs at a faster pace then almost any other time in our history.   

Romney will be no panacea for jobs.   He'll have to actually show how is is going to reduce the deficit while simultaneously lowering taxes and increasing goverment spending.    Lowering taxes might stimulate some demand but only in the middle and lower classes and tax ctus for them are very dubious at best

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:13 AM »
That the American people spoke.

Vote for love of country.

Agree.  The people will have spoken tomorrow.  Will be a sad day for the country if they give Obama another four years. 

Regardless of the outcome, we need to support our leader and hope he is successful. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »
Agree.  The people will have spoken tomorrow.  Will be a sad day for the country if they give Obama another four years. 

Regardless of the outcome, we need to support our leader and hope he is successful. 

F that.  He was never my leader and I hope he fails miserably since what is bad for Obama is good for america.

What obama wants is terrible for the average person in this country.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
F that.  He was never my leader and I hope he fails miserably since what is bad for Obama is good for america.

What obama wants is terrible for the average person in this country.   

I don't support his mindset or most of what comes out of his mouth, but I don't want to see the country fail.  If he is reelected, he needs to do what Clinton did and work with Republicans to get things done. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
I don't support his mindset or most of what comes out of his mouth, but I don't want to see the country fail.  If he is reelected, he needs to do what Clinton did and work with Republicans to get things done. 

Jesus Christ dude - really?  He has no intention of working w the GOP and what he wants is a disaster for this country. 

I'm hoping for him to have a disastrous second term mired in scandal over libya, fast n furious etc. 

Him succeeding equals amnesty, cap n trade, tax hikes, etc.

Fuck that and fuck him along w every stupid fuck voting for him.  Only a turd would even consider voting for obama.