Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 02:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob Paris - So what happened to Bodybuilding?  (Read 7327 times)
Nicademus
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 12:18:43 AM »

Branch Warren blows Bob Paris out of the water.
Report to moderator   Logged
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »

Cool 80's physique. Old friend John Brown.

* Johnbrown1.jpg (71.47 KB, 300x569 - viewed 1495 times.)

* JB2.jpg (7.29 KB, 185x273 - viewed 538 times.)

* jb3.jpg (59.25 KB, 314x458 - viewed 629 times.)

P
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 12:38:41 AM »

a nice tight narrow waist there, awesome Smiley
NordicNerd
Getbig III

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 12:57:26 AM »

X2

The gays are always such great writers. (OMR being one of them)

OPEN gays may be great writers as compared the average getbigger... Why is it that gays are better looking, more stylish and more intelligent that the average male (seemingly)? My guess is that it is partly caused by the selection process involved in :

1. Understanding and admitting to oneself that one is gay
2. Show the world that you are gay by living as a gay person

Persons you know to be gay went through 1 and 2 (maybe not all went through 2 ;-) ).

A male with low IQ, living in rural areas in the US would commit social suicide by standing out as gay. What should he do? He has no education, low skills and IQ and hence might not see a future for himself in a large city with a gay community. Thus, he hides his gay disposition and lives "in the closet" in his small hometown. There would be no social accept for him if he admitted he was gay.

So, the openly gay persons you see here are not comparable to your average male, as a consequence of this selection.

NN

d0nny2600
Getbig IV

http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »

I laugh at this hypocrites calling him a fag. He was a gay gentleman and also was much straighter than 99% of IFBB before, then and since. He was openly in a relationship. No running trains on coke and meth ala cormier, melvin titus or doning a nazi suit in order to scream at an old gent in diapers with a lollypop on a tricycle or shitting on booty etc.
Funniest post of 2012
Figo
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 01:07:01 AM »

What's the story with John and Shawn, was Shawn "discovered" and trained by him?

I believe Brown was a very successful at guest posing and worldwide tours, smart guy
gib
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 03:56:59 AM »

Bob is a very gay person. No doubt about that. But he WAS also a very good bodybuilder. His gayness, and how good his physique was aere two seperate issues (just like it should be with Kai).
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2012, 04:26:43 AM »

Bob paris had a very nice set up physique, was like a modern day steve reeves...
French
Getbig III

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 05:00:55 AM »

Cool

* bowtiehat.jpg (252.86 KB, 680x850 - viewed 778 times.)

* 060713rl13.jpg (259.45 KB, 490x675 - viewed 462 times.)

D
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2012, 07:07:37 AM »

brown had great upper body proportions,,,sick flow,,,

$
hipolito mejia
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2012, 08:25:27 AM »

I laugh at this hypocrites calling him a fag. He was a gay gentleman and also was much straighter than 99% of IFBB before, then and since. He was openly in a relationship. No running trains on coke and meth ala cormier, melvin titus or doning a nazi suit in order to scream at an old gent in diapers with a lollypop on a tricycle or shitting on booty etc.

QFT    and  dont forget the paper bag ...  LOL.
dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »

Openly gay people are fine, they're comfortable with who they are and they came out of the closet despite the bullshit society puts on them. They'll check you out just like any heterosexual person would and I'm fine with that. It's complimentary.

What I don't like is when a creepy schmoe gives you that repulsive eye-fucking from a distance. That's creepy. I had a schmoe problem at my gym and fucking snapped in the middle of a set when I could feel his eyes burning me with intense, filthy schmoe fantasies running through his perverted little brain. I told him I don't care if he loves the cock but if he keeps staring at me he's going to get fucking dropped. Haven't had a problem since then.
d0nny2600
Getbig IV

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »

Openly gay people are fine, they're comfortable with who they are and they came out of the closet despite the bullshit society puts on them. They'll check you out just like any heterosexual person would and I'm fine with that. It's complimentary.

What I don't like is when a creepy schmoe gives you that repulsive eye-fucking from a distance. That's creepy. I had a schmoe problem at my gym and fucking snapped in the middle of a set when I could feel his eyes burning me with intense, filthy schmoe fantasies running through his perverted little brain. I told him I don't care if he loves the cock but if he keeps staring at me he's going to get fucking dropped. Haven't had a problem since then.
I was just admiring your form stud...
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »

Donny was just admiring your form stud...
dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2012, 11:44:37 AM »

Donny was just admiring your form stud...

Donny needs some pick up lines and ice breakers for fuck sakes. Don't just stand there and drool!! Grin
d0nny2600
Getbig IV

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 11:59:15 AM »

Donny needs some pick up lines and ice breakers for fuck sakes. Don't just stand there and drool!! Grin
I just wanted to schmoe squat...nothing major
B_B_C
Getbig IV

Navy Seal Crushers ate heavy

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2012, 12:10:51 PM »

no one cares what that penis puffer thinks.
so how come you cared enough to replying?

c
B_B_C
Getbig IV

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2012, 12:14:33 PM »

Too bad he hates pussy. Damn.

realy?
means there is more around for everybody else

c
B_B_C
Getbig IV

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »

And if a woman said :
What I don't like is when a man schmoe gives you that repulsive eye-fucking from a distance. That's creepy. I had a man problem at my gym and fucking snapped in the middle of a set when I could feel his eyes burning me with intense, filthy fantasies running through his perverted little brain. I told him I don't care if he loves pussy but if he keeps staring at me he's going to get fucking dropped. Haven't had a problem since then.

c
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2012, 12:21:38 PM »

bob is too good looking and "pretty" for bay's taste

just check out his "yes yes, no, yes, no" thread, worst taste in guys ever Smiley

E

Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!