Author Topic: The effects of training barefoot outside in the grass and on dirt filtering body  (Read 7507 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
much like filtering and purifying water i am proceeding to accomplish such things training barefoot outside in the morning

i noticed there were alot of seeds on my hands when doing pushups in the grass i did infact lick them off of my hand to attain some primal consideration, i m guessing these must have been organic grass seeds?

i will continue such things and consider more lengthy training schedules on land barefoot mostly consisting of squats, lunges and pushups, i will have to be on the look out for spiders

a number of factors and things to consider when planting bare feet into the ground, not all yet is thouroughly overstood about such things, who yet has created proper documentation on the theoritical increase output scaled over time doing such things on such landscapes in said conditions. Who is to say others have been waiting on the falcon to go ahead and give it a good fail first before enduring such situations
A

the trainer

You should just go live in the forest running around naked eating from the trees and doing push ups in the morning and finally be free.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You should just go live in the forest running around naked eating from the trees and doing push ups in the morning and finally be free.

why not pine needles have 5 times the vitamin C than lemons by weight
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Good stuff!! Subscribing!

I used to go barefoot for a few months in my college days and in the gym. But after a while my feet started to smell pretty fucking bad. Granted I was walking barefoot in the city, not the country side.

Now I wear socks all the time - even in the house!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
the thread title is gayer than ordering a salad at mc donalds

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team

How can anyone find you amusing mr Falcon? You're fucking irritating to say the least.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the thread title is gayer than ordering a salad at mc donalds

rough morning mars?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

How can anyone find you amusing mr Falcon? You're fucking irritating to say the least.

you just got brain cancer from how sickening this thread was to you  :D
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
yes im one of the bigger guys here

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yes im one of the bigger guys here

You are definitly one of the largest gays in existance

A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

We've all gone through that phase in our getbigger careers, hating on the Falcon. You'll get used to his postings eventually and perhaps even laugh at some of them.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
much like filtering and purifying water i am proceeding to accomplish such things training barefoot outside in the morning

i noticed there were alot of seeds on my hands when doing pushups in the grass i did infact lick them off of my hand to attain some primal consideration, i m guessing these must have been organic grass seeds?

i will continue such things and consider more lengthy training schedules on land barefoot mostly consisting of squats, lunges and pushups, i will have to be on the look out for spiders

a number of factors and things to consider when planting bare feet into the ground, not all yet is thouroughly overstood about such things, who yet has created proper documentation on the theoritical increase output scaled over time doing such things on such landscapes in said conditions. Who is to say others have been waiting on the falcon to go ahead and give it a good fail first before enduring such situations

replace chins with lunges and then you will have a full-body workout brother

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
replace chins with lunges and then you will have a full-body workout brother

ive got some dumbells out side for back , i just started this today, i need to do 250 repetitions per day EVERYDAY to actually get in shape again and tone up
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
ive got some dumbells out side for back , i just started this today, i need to do 250 repetitions per day EVERYDAY to actually get in shape again and tone up

so you're doing rows then yes?

i'd recomemend that you do rows, lunges, and push-ups in a circuit fashion, one right after the other, with no rest between each exercise, for 4 or 5 cycles

this type of training will make you fit as fuck and make you a fat burning machine

but be warned... it's hard as fuck to do

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I love this man.  His work and theories are way beyond our times and if people would only listen, they would walk away enlightened due to Master Falcon's wisdom.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
so you're doing rows then yes?

i'd recomemend that you do rows, lunges, and push-ups in a circuit fashion, one right after the other, with no rest between each exercise, for 4 or 5 cycles

this type of training will make you fit as fuck and make you a fat burning machine

but be warned... it's hard as fuck to do

lol man its not that complicated all that matters is rest as long as theres some balance no need to do some no rest crap, wont make much of a difference, what you want to strive for is total reps because that is easily measurable as a system of progress. if you make the training too hard you wont even do it at all.

best to just kick off the shoes and go into the grass or dirt after youve eatin a good meal
A

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Pine Needle Tea, as featured in MILO.

nevertrustanyone

You really messin' with The King?

You got some nerve!

Falcon Soars

Deceiver VS The Falcon

can you believe this clown denies all steroid use  ::)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Oh Falcon brother, have you been in touch with Mr. Benny Podda?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
lol man its not that complicated all that matters is rest as long as theres some balance no need to do some no rest crap, wont make much of a difference, what you want to strive for is total reps because that is easily measurable as a system of progress. if you make the training too hard you wont even do it at all.

best to just kick off the shoes and go into the grass or dirt after youve eatin a good meal

well man, all i can say is that i've been doing this style of training for the past 3 weeks or so, and i'm finally starting to look like Spider-man with tight condtioned muscles that "pop" all over the joint 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I love this man.  His work and theories are way beyond our times and if people would only listen, they would walk away enlightened due to Master Falcon's wisdom.

"1"

training barefoot is stimulating and it does some things that are different than training indoors with shoes on

the reason being is the ground is the most natural place for all life and where it begins and ends, what better place to explore your training regimen and see if you can sense primal considerations as well as developing real magnetic and biological sensations
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
training barefoot is stimulating and it does some things that are different than training indoors with shoes on

the reason being is the ground is the most natural place for all life and where it begins and ends, what better place to explore your training regimen and see if you can sense primal considerations as well as developing real magnetic and biological sensations

I agree Father Falcon.

I also believed that maybe even topically one could absorb elements from the earth. 

I've seen this phenomenon before.  Young Arnold Schwarzenegger used to train barefoot in the gym every single day and I believe firmly that he would absorb strength from the resonating earth waves.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

If The Falcon says he has never touched it, we must believe him

His words are Holy and must always be respected.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i dont blame you if i was on the outside looking in being a 5foot8 fella whos parents raised him to be a college frat boy spending 8 years in college to get a well paying desk job, id say that dude probably juiced too
A