Author Topic: Romney doesn't drink coffee, his Moron Religion doesn't allow it....  (Read 4779 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
...how the hell does he stay awake in the morning ?   ???    ???   

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Romney doesn't drink coffee, his Moron Religion doesn't allow it....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
How do you guys drink caffeine all the time? I never do it but i was tired before training last week and had one and was fucking hyper as for at least a day, and now even 4 days later i'm tired from just the one drink sapping me. Never again.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 03:45:38 PM »
How do you guys drink caffeine all the time? I never do it but i was tired before training last week and had one and was fucking hyper as for at least a day, and now even 4 days later i'm tired from just the one drink sapping me. Never again.

i used to drink caffiene all the time eventualy you lay off of it a bit cause it stops working so well and you have to rely on food for the kick
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
reminds me of a funny story.  Brian Billick, the superbowl coach for the Ravens went to BYU a mormon school.  When he was in the NFL he was an assistant and was asked to setup the "war room" for draft day.  The assistant gets all of the food drinks etc... for the all of the team's coaches and execs.  They all come in the morning ready to go and there is no coffee.  He didn't think of bringing coffee because mormons think of it as a drug.  He said they were all pissed and ready to kill him if he didn't get them coffee.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
Mormons = morons.

End of thread. If this guy wins you're fucked.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 04:23:25 PM »
reminds me of a funny story.  Brian Billick, the superbowl coach for the Ravens went to BYU a mormon school.  When he was in the NFL he was an assistant and was asked to setup the "war room" for draft day.  The assistant gets all of the food drinks etc... for the all of the team's coaches and execs.  They all come in the morning ready to go and there is no coffee.  He didn't think of bringing coffee because mormons think of it as a drug.  He said they were all pissed and ready to kill him if he didn't get them coffee.

I had a mormon dude I use to work with. He said they don't drink coffee because it's black. Supposedly nothing they drink can be black. Soda, coffee etc.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 04:30:50 PM »

I remember seeing him tell that story.  The irony is that even though he went to Bring 'Em Young, he isn't LDS. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »
who drinks coffee when your rich and can snort coke til your nose bleeds for breakfast

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 04:39:31 PM »
I had a mormon dude I use to work with. He said they don't drink coffee because it's black. Supposedly nothing they drink can be black. Soda, coffee etc.

ahahhahahahahah

oh brother

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »

Depends on what version of him wakes up first.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 04:43:34 PM »
the thing about mormons is that they are actually good people and they are very well-behaved ie. no drugs, drinking, smoking, or fucking

just don't look to deep into some of thier beliefs/doctorines though...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »

Just dont drink coffee in the first place...

I dont drink coffee either and I get up 5:30 am on weekdays.

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
the thing about mormons is that they are actually good people and they are very well-behaved ie. no drugs, drinking, smoking, or fucking

hahahaha "well behaved".

We are fucking animals. We either accept out primitive instincts as well as our higher feelings like empathy, love or hatred or we're fucked. Do you know how this ends? Perfect family from outside, father abusing his children inside. You are not supposed to live such artificial "pure" life. Sooner or later, this shit breaks and it's ugly when it does.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
hahahaha "well behaved".

We are fucking animals. We either accept out primitive instincts as well as our higher feelings like empathy, love or hatred or we're fucked. Do you know how this ends? Perfect family from outside, father abusing his children inside. You are not supposed to live such artificial "pure" life. Sooner or later, this shit breaks and it's ugly when it does.

i kinda agree actually

so what's the answer?

to be a self-centered selfish kunt?

if yes, then i'm well on my way lol

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »
i kinda agree actually

so what's the answer?

to be a self-centered selfish kunt?

if yes, then i'm well on my way lol

Just be what you want to be and don't hurt others in the process unless they totally deserve it, isn't that simple?

Coffee? THC? Cocaine? If you wanna do it, go do it. Be aware of the consequences.
Sex? As long as the other one has same approach and accepts type of your relationship... Do as you please.
Use modern discoveries to your benefit. Birth controll pills so you won't end up having a kid you don't want (that is arleady hurting someone completely innocent). Never restrain from doing or taking something just because it is "not right". Does it hurt anybody else besides you? Are you ok with what it may do to you? Then you're good to go.

It's so fucking simple that I have no idea why these morons come up with bullshit like this. "Gay sex is wrong", "sex before marriage is wrong", "masturbation is wrong", "drugs are wrong"... I mean, go fuck yourself "moral" girls.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 05:00:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure mormans are allowed to use crystal meth.

Damn, I misspelled Mormon. 
a

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »

Where do you come up with this shit??
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »
Just be what you want to be and don't hurt others in the process unless they totally deserve it, isn't that simple?

Coffee? THC? Cocaine? If you wanna do it, go do it. Be aware of the consequences.
Sex? As long as the other one has same approach and accepts type of your relationship... Do as you please.
Use modern discoveries to your benefit. Birth controll pills so you won't end up having a kid you don't want (that is arleady hurting someone completely innocent). Never restrain from doing or taking something just because it is "not right". Does it hurt anybody else besides you? Are you ok with what it may do to you? Then you're good to go.

It's so fucking simple that I have no idea why these morons come up with bullshit like this. "Gay sex is wrong", "sex before marriage is wrong", "masturbation is wrong", "drugs are wrong"... I mean, go fuck yourself "moral" girls.

so basically follow the humanist creed right?

but what happens if one is confused and doesn't know exactly who they are?

and i fully agree with this "don't hurt others in the process", but what happens when you hurt others unintentionally?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
so basically follow the humanist creed right?

but what happens if one is confused and doesn't know exactly who they are?

and i fully agree with this "don't hurt others in the process", but what happens when you hurt others unintentionally?

Then too fucking bad, everyone makes mistakes and following some orders from a guy from fantasy book like "the bible", "koran" or "sillmarilion" won't change it.

I would call it laveyan satanism but it doesn't matter. Eventually I don't follow it just because it is "satanism", I came up with some it and some of it I was taught by my parents. Many people before me came up with this ideas because they are simple and makes everything a lot easier. It doesn't matter how do you call it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »

Exactly. Nothing wrong with be a good person. Not for me, but hey, I won't argue with someone who teaches their kids to be good and gives to charity. Weird underwear and all.

ChinoXL

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 07:07:48 PM »
He just continuously bangs out one his backup wives to keep the heart rate up to stay awake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 07:17:17 PM »
coffee ice cream is good.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »
coffee ice cream is good.
I hate coffee and love ice cream.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
who drinks coffee when your rich and can snort coke til your nose bleeds for breakfast

Good point. I've heard a lot of the politicians are into doctor prescribed "speed"...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 01:18:32 PM »
Where do you come up with this shit??

What shit ?