Author Topic: Mitt Romney Is A Good Man  (Read 4290 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mitt Romney Is A Good Man
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 10:41:10 PM »
Romney is fairly moderate actually.  His problem was he had to go all crazy-train to the right to win the Republican primary, and you need a few votes from people like women and minorities to win an election in 2012.

Yes. You can only lean so far to either side before you ostracize the whole other side.

Johnny Falcon needs to speak on this.
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 10:44:18 PM »
I can assure you that your european news publications dont know jack fuck about American politics and do not report it accurately, intelligently, or correctly, and thus your views of America and Obama is that of a clueless fucking retard

What an intelligent reply. Are You American yourself? Then how do you know how European news journals report?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 10:45:30 PM »
Calm down, Nancy, I did not even vote for Obama.

That may be so, but he leaves a supernatural being out of the picture!

I thought you were a liberal? Lol

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 10:47:44 PM »
Obama is very religious.  Very very religious hardcore in the religion of spending other peoples money on welfare and food stamps, fucking retard

You must be getbig's own Einstein. Einstein from Texas that is. Texstein?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 10:50:49 PM »
Romney is fairly moderate actually.  His problem was he had to go all crazy-train to the right to win the Republican primary, and you need a few votes from people like women and minorities to win an election in 2012.

Why are you giving Romney so much credit? Why do all Americans give him so much credit actually? You must all have gotten used to the clowns you call "presidential candidates" that much that you've come to embrace it. He's a total fool (in politics).

Every time I see American politics, I can only shake my head in disbelief. European politicians are in a different league, especially intellectually. Romney would never have seen a microphone in any country in Europe.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »
I thought you were a liberal? Lol

I actually consider myself an independent but I voted for Jill Stein. She supports and believes in evolution and stem cell research. A smart women. Got my vote :) But in all seriousness, I voted for her for a lot of other reasons. I just hate that people feel obligated to vote for dem or repub. There are probably so many better candidates.
X

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 10:58:13 PM »
How would he know how to do that?  His life is so far removed from he common man he has no concept on how to relate.

This,and the asshole would lay all you guys off to line his pockets and not blink an eye...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 11:41:22 PM »
Why are you giving Romney so much credit? Why do all Americans give him so much credit actually? You must all have gotten used to the clowns you call "presidential candidates" that much that you've come to embrace it. He's a total fool (in politics).

Every time I see American politics, I can only shake my head in disbelief. European politicians are in a different league, especially intellectually. Romney would never have seen a microphone in any country in Europe.
American politicians like to downplay the intelligence---it's about the slick, the sexy, the soundbites, The Image. Even though the majority of American politicians go to Ivy League Schools, and either are attorneys (Law School), have MBAs---working in the financial sector. C-span had talked about the majors that most politicians have are either Law, History, politician science, economics, English.

But, like most of America, it's the Image that reigns supreme. So education, intellgience is downplayed and takes a backseat to coolness and personability.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 11:52:49 PM »
Calm down, Nancy, I did not even vote for Obama.

That may be so, but he leaves a supernatural being out of the picture!

Obama was a member of a white hate church.  Do you really think his spiritual background does not affect his present day views?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 07:24:40 AM »
He's a total fool (in politics).

Why do you think that exactly?