Author Topic: before there was time and space there was language  (Read 2582 times)

epic_alien

Re: before there was time and space there was language
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
what in the fuck is this heme iron you talk about all the time? how will it hurt me?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 07:02:30 PM »
Yes there is a vibration throughout the universe. This could be seen as a language. It never started and will never end

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:26 PM »
Yes there is a vibration throughout the universe. This could be seen as a language. It never started and will never end
Hey. Now, that is a super start to some novel. Please continue.    :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 07:19:47 PM »
In a fair fight I would destroy them.  But life aint fair is it?

no you wouldn't. we would break you, like a butterfly on a wheel... yes, even your massive bony cranium would be like chaff before us.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 07:23:11 PM »
in order for the cohesion of events and ability for things to stick together like cells "communicating" in your body via language

there is no space or time without "language" defining such things

if we have language barriers we have difficultys coexisting much like in the astral realm

come along and speak falcon with me and give it a good fail first my friends

id love to hear you go more in depth about what your saying

there is a famous quote "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god."

i dont believe it is a quote of divine origin, but i do find it extremely intriguing and find some kind of truthiness to it upon inspection.

maybe this is where you got your idea?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 07:27:56 PM »
The more you are in tune with the cosmic vibration, the more you understand that we are all one person. Science will soon find subtle levels of language ( vibration) which will allow us to communicate telepathically. Then we will understand that people are all parts of the large whole and that whole is god which us merely the original vibration itself

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
no you wouldn't. we would break you, like a butterfly on a wheel... yes, even your massive bony cranium would be like chaff before us.

You would crumble before me as a pathetic pile of blubbering emotions. Then, if you'd like to make it physical, Ill show you what elite ebony gentics and 10 years of military training will to an ordinary lad such as yourself.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »
You would crumble before me as a pathetic pile of blubbering emotions. Then, if you'd like to make it physical, Ill show you what elite ebony gentics and 10 years of military training will to an ordinary lad such as yourself.
Bad. Negro bad. Story. Poor.

/maybe add some cuckold white ass, then we be talking.  

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 07:41:51 PM »
Fail con is on to something.  Information was first.  Information will be last.
Y

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »
The more you are in tune with the cosmic vibration, the more you understand that we are all one person. Science will soon find subtle levels of language ( vibration) which will allow us to communicate telepathically. Then we will understand that people are all parts of the large whole and that whole is god which us merely the original vibration itself
  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you guys a story that will probably destroy my credibility in most of your eyes, but anyways, this thread had some of the comments in it , specifically that last one by aerosol, make this an extremely fitting venue to relate these experiences.

these are real experiences. whether they were a product of my own mind i cant say.

one night in San Francisco a couple years ago while i was waiting in line to go into a night club, down from sky soared ghost like mists , three of them, and they came down and went inside the bodies of three guys standing in front of me. they guys turned around upon this happening, they all looked at me with very goofy faces (almost deformed looking) and they started speaking to me in a very strange telepathic language. they were asking me if i could understand them. i had a gut feeling that participating in their way of life was evil, and i shook my head "NO!" (to tell them i couldn't understand them). obviously they knew i could understand them but didn't want to communicate with them based on me responding to their question with a "no", and the mists arouse out of the three guys bodies and the guys turned back around as if nothing had happened. i spent the rest of that night meditating on morality in a back alley.

a few months ago i was feeling terribly,; anxious, depressed, and scared. i took a long walk to try and clear my head. i went to a beautiful church and the doors were open and no one was inside. i kneeled at the altar. went out in the yard and there was a man sitting there by himself in the gated church yard. i asked him if he minded if i joined him, he shook his head no and i sat on a bench across from him. after a short while i asked him how he was doing, he must have realized i was asking to be nice because i wanted to unload my own discomfort upon him but wouldn't have felt comfortable doing so, and he asked me what was up. so i told him i was feeling bad and he seemed to understand and told me why he was in the church yard, him and his childhood friends used to come play there. he was there reminiscing on memories. talking to him made me realize i had a very serious issue that i needed to work on. i went back to the place i was living at and asked my roomate for some help. he said he would take a walk with me. he just talked the whole time, we walked around for a few hours, he just talked and talked and talked. he wasn't saying anything really, but what he was saying just made me feel like i wasn't alone, and i felt alright. throughout the walk i had a very strong feeling that me and him were the same person. that everyone was really the same person. that i was everyone, everyone was me. that all life everywhere is all made of the same being, a being who created us in order to have life. period. that's it. life for the sake of life. this was a depressing but uplifting thought. we ended up going back to the house and i fell asleep when i got there after much restlessness.

i had one other experience i wanted to share, but it isn't coming to mind at the moment. if you read all of that, thank you for reading it.  

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 08:17:52 PM »
prior to our pineal glands being intentionally calcified, we were all telepathic.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 08:18:53 PM »
prior to our pineal glands being intentionally calcified, we were all telepathic.

I totally sensed that you were gonna say that!
Y

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »

dude, you need to accept that you're a fat little fucker with a giant-ass kanye-looking head.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »
Great story and I absolutely believe you. Not a person alive can say that they haven't experienced a time when the accepted laws of nature weren't twisted a bit.   To think that we have reached the apex of knowledge is laughable.  Through science and meditation our understanding will increase exponentially in the next 100 years

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 08:21:45 PM »
oh! i have remembered the other experience.

i registered on a philosophy forum to talk philosophy with other folks interested in the subject.

i went around to all the different threads, people claiming to know things, people talking about scientific theories like time, space, the origin of the universe, etc. and i was making fun of them. telling them that they were building semantic circles and putting their heads in the sand. that there ideas were just plain foolish if they actually looked into them. that such concepts about ultimate causality were inherently theological and that all their nonsense theories and ideas on the subject were complete bullshit.

i was kicked off the forum, to this day when i try to go on the forum i get sent to a forum called "philosophy island". no one posts there, there are just a couple old threads with a few posts in each. just a bunch of random nonsense about meetings on how to run the "philosophy island". and then in one thread there was a little story, a poem i guess. it told a story about a boy who threw rocks at the ocean. then then all the stars in the sky went out. all life everywhere died. and the sun itself came down and shrunk to the size of a grain of sand and sat next to the boy on the beach where he had been throwing rocks. he asked the sun where everybody, where everything had gone. the sun replied "its just me and you now, here to die on this beach at the end of the universe".

man, that poem has been life changing to me. i feel like whoever banned me from that forum, who ever came up with that poem, thats a supremely wise individual.  although i dont agree with banning me for bringing up my ideas, the message behind the banning that is told in that poem... wow!!!  ..    can anyone tell me what they think the poem was about, and why it was there for me on philosophy islamd? i think i have a good idea.. but id like to hear soe of your guesses.  :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »

who intended the calcification?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »
I totally sensed that you were gonna say that!

i get it!! ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:37 PM »
Great story and I absolutely believe you. Not a person alive can say that they haven't experienced a time when the accepted laws of nature weren't twisted a bit.   To think that we have reached the apex of knowledge is laughable.  Through science and meditation our understanding will increase exponentially in the next 100 years

your a cool dude, for sure.  8)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
who intended the calcification?

those who polluted us with flouride, calcium and mercury

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
oh! i have remembered the other experience.

i registered on a philosophy forum to talk philosophy with other folks interested in the subject.

i went around to all the different threads, people claiming to know things, people talking about scientific theories like time, space, the origin of the universe, etc. and i was making fun of them. telling them that they were building semantic circles and putting their heads in the sand. that there ideas were just plain foolish if they actually looked into them. that such concepts about ultimate causality were inherently theological and that all their nonsense theories and ideas on the subject were complete bullshit.

i was kicked off the forum, to this day when i try to go on the forum i get sent to a forum called "philosophy island". no one posts there, there are just a couple old threads with a few posts in each. just a bunch of random nonsense about meetings on how to run the "philosophy island". and then in one thread there was a little story, a poem i guess. it told a story about a boy who threw rocks at the ocean. then then all the stars in the sky went out. all life everywhere died. and the sun itself came down and shrunk to the size of a grain of sand and sat next to the boy on the beach where he had been throwing rocks. he asked the sun where everybody, where everything had gone. the sun replied "its just me and you now, here to die on this beach at the end of the universe".

man, that poem has been life changing to me. i feel like whoever banned me from that forum, who ever came up with that poem, thats a supremely wise individual.  although i dont agree with banning me for bringing up my ideas, the message behind the banning that is told in that poem... wow!!!  ..    can anyone tell me what they think the poem was about, and why it was there for me on philosophy islamd? i think i have a good idea.. but id like to hear soe of your guesses.  :)

jackass, if the sun shrank down to the size of a grain of sand, you wouldn't be able to hear it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
jackass, if the sun shrank down to the size of a grain of sand, you wouldn't be able to hear it.
your missing the point!!!   ;D   ;D   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2012, 08:32:07 PM »
im in starbucks right now , here for the wifi so i can study,  the girl working at behind the counter just said with a bunch of happiness in her voice "my daddy used to sing this song to me all the time when i was little!" to someone getting a drink from here. (the song playing goes.. "i dont know much about history, i dont know much about biology, i dont know much about blah blah blah.. but i do know that i love you"   ...  how fitting that she would be relating fond memories of her childhood just a few moments after i just got done telling a story about about a guy who did the same when i was in a time of distress..    these things, coincidences..  i dont think so..  :)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2012, 08:35:09 PM »
-Are you gonna stay butt naked all day?

-....Wait, this Falcon language is wicked cool !

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:51 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you guys a story that will probably destroy my credibility in most of your eyes, but anyways, this thread had some of the comments in it , specifically that last one by aerosol, make this an extremely fitting venue to relate these experiences.

these are real experiences. whether they were a product of my own mind i cant say.

one night in San Francisco a couple years ago while i was waiting in line to go into a night club, down from sky soared ghost like mists , three of them, and they came down and went inside the bodies of three guys standing in front of me. they guys turned around upon this happening, they all looked at me with very goofy faces (almost deformed looking) and they started speaking to me in a very strange telepathic language. they were asking me if i could understand them. i had a gut feeling that participating in their way of life was evil, and i shook my head "NO!" (to tell them i couldn't understand them). obviously they knew i could understand them but didn't want to communicate with them based on me responding to their question with a "no", and the mists arouse out of the three guys bodies and the guys turned back around as if nothing had happened. i spent the rest of that night meditating on morality in a back alley.

a few months ago i was feeling terribly,; anxious, depressed, and scared. i took a long walk to try and clear my head. i went to a beautiful church and the doors were open and no one was inside. i kneeled at the altar. went out in the yard and there was a man sitting there by himself in the gated church yard. i asked him if he minded if i joined him, he shook his head no and i sat on a bench across from him. after a short while i asked him how he was doing, he must have realized i was asking to be nice because i wanted to unload my own discomfort upon him but wouldn't have felt comfortable doing so, and he asked me what was up. so i told him i was feeling bad and he seemed to understand and told me why he was in the church yard, him and his childhood friends used to come play there. he was there reminiscing on memories. talking to him made me realize i had a very serious issue that i needed to work on. i went back to the place i was living at and asked my roomate for some help. he said he would take a walk with me. he just talked the whole time, we walked around for a few hours, he just talked and talked and talked. he wasn't saying anything really, but what he was saying just made me feel like i wasn't alone, and i felt alright. throughout the walk i had a very strong feeling that me and him were the same person. that everyone was really the same person. that i was everyone, everyone was me. that all life everywhere is all made of the same being, a being who created us in order to have life. period. that's it. life for the sake of life. this was a depressing but uplifting thought. we ended up going back to the house and i fell asleep when i got there after much restlessness.

i had one other experience i wanted to share, but it isn't coming to mind at the moment. if you read all of that, thank you for reading it.  

That story was really fkn great, and beautiful. Im serious. The first thing I've read from you that really impressed me. You should write more stories like this, and post less hairy-ass pics.