Author Topic: before there was time and space there was language  (Read 2592 times)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Re: before there was time and space there was language
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 09:33:39 PM »
Melvin Goodrum

Me-lvin good-rum

Me loving good rum
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 09:52:06 PM »
That story was really fkn great, and beautiful. Im serious. The first thing I've read from you that really impressed me. You should write more stories like this, and post less hairy-ass pics.
thanks man. i think ill probably sleep a little easier tonight knowing somebody appreciated that.   :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 10:15:14 PM »
Outter space.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 10:19:39 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you guys a story that will probably destroy my credibility in most of your eyes, but anyways, this thread had some of the comments in it , specifically that last one by aerosol, make this an extremely fitting venue to relate these experiences.

these are real experiences. whether they were a product of my own mind i cant say.

one night in San Francisco a couple years ago while i was waiting in line to go into a night club, down from sky soared ghost like mists , three of them, and they came down and went inside the bodies of three guys standing in front of me. they guys turned around upon this happening, they all looked at me with very goofy faces (almost deformed looking) and they started speaking to me in a very strange telepathic language. they were asking me if i could understand them. i had a gut feeling that participating in their way of life was evil, and i shook my head "NO!" (to tell them i couldn't understand them). obviously they knew i could understand them but didn't want to communicate with them based on me responding to their question with a "no", and the mists arouse out of the three guys bodies and the guys turned back around as if nothing had happened. i spent the rest of that night meditating on morality in a back alley.

that, thank you for reading it.  

the dudes were probably already lit on some good stuff, and possibly drunk as well. Hence the term spirits---spirits apparently can't take the wheel of the bus, unless the person is weak in the head--naive, drunk or toasted, or a willing participant.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
When I fap ... Sometimes I sense something is goin to happen.  Then it does.  Telepathic no homo

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
Taylor, I believe you and thank you for sharing your story.