Author Topic: It was a sham...  (Read 9329 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: It was a sham...
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:40 AM »
Yes, I could care less about who wants to marry who, what god you believe in, what you want to smoke.  I just want the money  spent correctly, and the government to do what it's supposed to do, which is provide for the common defense, help with roads, and help disasters if they happen.  I guess for me, it's the old cliche, fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

Me as well, and on no level does the Republican platform actually acknowledge us.

I voted for Gary J and it was simply because he was the guy who held my beliefs mostly.

I'm sorry if that fucked over Romney, but the GOP left me... Not the other way around.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 08:09:54 AM »
Me as well, and on no level does the Republican platform actually acknowledge us.

I voted for Gary J and it was simply because he was the guy who held my beliefs mostly.

I'm sorry if that fucked over Romney, but the GOP left me... Not the other way around.
They need to adapt or they're going to be left behind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2012, 08:10:43 AM »
Why are you even still here?  Sure people asked you to stay but I assumed you would keep your word and go.  

Keep my word to a gimmick? You're kidding.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »

why did you say my word is my word? You are a sad little man, integrity coach, integrity. Everyone here thinks you are a joke, we know you are stupider then a back of hot shit and meltdown constantly. You said you would keep your word, but as expected you have no integrity.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2012, 08:13:50 AM »

Doesn't matter who you gave your word to, it's still your word. So not only is your word worthless but you are a liar who knowingly made a bet with no intention of honoring it.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 08:45:49 AM »
Nothing like credibility and integrity.

if it was me, I would just say, i never thought it would happen and although i made that comment i still want to be posting here so i will. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »

Just when I think you can't make yourself look more stupid, you do.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 12:17:18 PM »

A bets a bet if you can't pay don't play...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 06:50:01 PM »
In no way, shape or form do I take this administration or this non-president seriously.

Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Mr. Obama received "astronomical" numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received "over 99%" of the vote.

Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Mr. Obama received 99.5% of the vote, defeating Mr. Romney 9,955 to 55.
Is it odd that a county that expelled GOP inspectors and had people openly campaigning for Obama ended with 99.5% for Obama and 9955 votes for him? It's up to you to decide.

Another problem: "Voter turnout in Philadelphia was around 60 percent, according to state election figures." In these precincts it was well over 90% according to House Speaker Sam Smith of Pennsylvania. Considering all of the other "coincidences" going on, it doesn't seem kosher.

Clear fraud, odd percentages, and numbers that don't add up? Congratulations on your re-election, Mr. Obama.

Update: Obama also won 99.8% of the vote in 44 Cleveland districts.

Please bookmark!

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html

I said along time ago, that if he wins it would be by the slimmest of margins, well, he won with a little less than 500k votes between them. I also said if he won, it would be a scam. I was right on both counts.

Fuck him. he should be tried, sentenced and executed for treason. He's has to be the most dishonest person in this country.  

Sooo...a poll worker wearing an Obama shirt in Pennsylvania was responsible for Romney losing by 4 million votes and over a 100 electoral votes??? ::)

Pennsylvania was not even a factor in this election, nor was Florida.  The only factor was Romney being the worse person ever to run for office.  Call it a sham if you like but you're only fooling yourself.  Romney was defeated very quickly...by 10pm...hopefully it sends a message to the GOP that right wing extremism is not going to get you anywhere
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 09:52:45 PM »
Florida.....more votes than voters. Fuck vince,the dudes a murderer and a thief and you're still on his nuts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 09:56:40 PM »
i saw this tonight - not sure if it is true or accurate.  figured i'd let the getbig fact checkers tell us if true:

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »
Florida.....more votes than voters. Fuck vince,the dudes a murderer and a thief and you're still on his nuts.

wow so it was total scam

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 11:19:31 PM »
i saw this tonight - not sure if it is true or accurate.  figured i'd let the getbig fact checkers tell us if true:

Bullshit.

The results are googled in 30 seconds.

http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_boe/en-US/ElectionResults2012/11062012UnofficialResultsbyContest.HTM

Romney got 30% of the vote in that county.

So whoever made that is just blatantly lying.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
Shouldn't this be moved to the conspiracy board

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012, 05:14:14 AM »
wow so it was total scam

More bullshit.

Do you believe everything you read on a message board?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2012, 05:19:58 AM »
and Obama telling Putin I have more flexability after the election.....
We have a conspiracy theory board... ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012, 05:31:59 AM »
In no way, shape or form do I take this administration or this non-president seriously.

Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Mr. Obama received "astronomical" numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received "over 99%" of the vote.

Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Mr. Obama received 99.5% of the vote, defeating Mr. Romney 9,955 to 55.
Is it odd that a county that expelled GOP inspectors and had people openly campaigning for Obama ended with 99.5% for Obama and 9955 votes for him? It's up to you to decide.

Another problem: "Voter turnout in Philadelphia was around 60 percent, according to state election figures." In these precincts it was well over 90% according to House Speaker Sam Smith of Pennsylvania. Considering all of the other "coincidences" going on, it doesn't seem kosher.

Clear fraud, odd percentages, and numbers that don't add up? Congratulations on your re-election, Mr. Obama.

Please bookmark!

I said along time ago, that if he wins it would be by the slimmest of margins, well, he won with a little less than 500k votes between them. I also said if he won, it would be a scam. I was right on both counts.

Fuck him. he should be tried, sentenced and executed for treason. He's has to be the most dishonest person in this country. 

FOX NEWS does a good job at brain-washing.......WOW

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 08:19:58 AM »
Bullshit.

http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf_boe/en-US/ElectionResults2012/11062012UnofficialResultsbyContest.HTM

Belief is more powerful than fact.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »

Please bookmark!

Here in Florida..there has been reports that there has been around 140percent and plus voter turn out in major counties..how is that possible..Allen west is currently fighting it and it looks like he's going to win it..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »
FOX NEWS does a good job at brain-washing.......WOW

Read Leo Strauss.  He talks about the concept of the Noble Lie.   When you understand the noble lie you really begin to understand the conservative/religious mindset.   Many of the neoconservatives who have shaped the conservative identity over the last 3-4 decades are students of Strauss.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »
Bullshit.

wow... people are working to discredibt obama with complete lies.  thanks for clearing that up.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 10:15:57 AM »
wow so it was total scam

you are almost completely retarded

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
wow... people are working to discredibt obama with complete lies.  thanks for clearing that up.
This surprises you? I thought that was standard fare with politics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2012, 12:05:35 PM »
The Tools will just simply believe it, because for them, they have made up there mind and will ignore anything that contradicts it.

If there was large spectrum hanky-panky going on in Florida it shouldn't be too hard to expose.

Kind of ironic though, didn't this kind of thing happen in reverse in 2000?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
The Tools will just simply believe it, because for them, they have made up there mind and will ignore anything that contradicts it.

If there was large spectrum hanky-panky going on in Florida it shouldn't be too hard to expose.

Kind of ironic though, didn't this kind of thing happen in reverse in 2000?

Except you're all forgetting that Obama didn't need any votes in Florida to win.
This election was decided WITHOUT Florida.
w