Author Topic: It was a sham...  (Read 9330 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It was a sham...
« on: November 08, 2012, 09:45:39 PM »
In no way, shape or form do I take this administration or this non-president seriously.

Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Mr. Obama received "astronomical" numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received "over 99%" of the vote.

Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Mr. Obama received 99.5% of the vote, defeating Mr. Romney 9,955 to 55.
Is it odd that a county that expelled GOP inspectors and had people openly campaigning for Obama ended with 99.5% for Obama and 9955 votes for him? It's up to you to decide.

Another problem: "Voter turnout in Philadelphia was around 60 percent, according to state election figures." In these precincts it was well over 90% according to House Speaker Sam Smith of Pennsylvania. Considering all of the other "coincidences" going on, it doesn't seem kosher.

Clear fraud, odd percentages, and numbers that don't add up? Congratulations on your re-election, Mr. Obama.

Update: Obama also won 99.8% of the vote in 44 Cleveland districts.

Please bookmark!

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html

I said along time ago, that if he wins it would be by the slimmest of margins, well, he won with a little less than 500k votes between them. I also said if he won, it would be a scam. I was right on both counts.

Fuck him. he should be tried, sentenced and executed for treason. He's has to be the most dishonest person in this country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It was a sham...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 09:54:50 PM »
coach, i announced it at 11 am on tuesday morning, voter suppression was HUGE in lee county.   I waited 3 hours in rain to vote.  It's been all over the news, lee Country florida, that some people waited SEVEN hours to vote.   The last lee county person voted at 1:30 AM... polling ended at 7pm.

this was mccain country.  Fewer resources here meant MANY romney voters didn't vote. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »
coach, i announced it at 11 am on tuesday morning, voter suppression was HUGE in lee county.   I waited 3 hours in rain to vote.  It's been all over the news, lee Country florida, that some people waited SEVEN hours to vote.   The last lee county person voted at 1:30 AM... polling ended at 7pm.

this was mccain country.  Fewer resources here meant MANY romney voters didn't vote. 

I know the repub turnout was weak, but maybe you missed this part...

Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Mr. Obama received "astronomical" numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received "over 99%" of the vote.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:04:17 PM »
Repub turnout had to be awesome in Lee county.   Romney signs everywhere in this last week. 

99% of the vote, that's insane, no way that happened.  I hope repubs investigate it.  I was SHOCKED obama won, and very very surprised it wasn't even close.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »
I was amazed Romney conceded so easily.

Didn't feel right, Romney ahead in polls, and Obama telling Putin I have more flexability after the election.....

Great post.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 10:29:34 PM »
Marky words. Obama by a slim.margin or Romney in a landslide. I've been saying it for months.

http://www.dickmorris.com/here-comes-the-landslide/

RCP has Obama getting his ass handed to him in the EC. Since there is no way in hell Obama can with by a landslide its going to be close at best. Right now Romney leads by over 20% I'm the independents.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coach, you are by far the most delusional person on this forum; however, your delusional tendencies make for a ton of entertainment. 

On that note, welcome back!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 10:37:13 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 10:40:17 PM »
-Sure does seem like a lot of "sour grapes" going on in this thread.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 04:58:19 AM »
Coach is a bible hugging rightwing conservative so off course grapes will be sour. He's just like any idiot that cannot understand that people think different than him.

No need to take Obama serious Coach, in the scheme of things you're as insignificant as the next person. The election is over, the better party won. You would've supported a convicted pedophile just to NOT vote Obama.

It's over.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 05:26:56 AM »
Oh look..... whining and excuses from an idiot.  Who would have thought that would occur?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 05:43:29 AM »
You people act like it was a landlside..he squeaked by....
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:34 AM »
You people act like it was a landlside..he squeaked by....

No we act like he won the election

There is far to many ignorant dinosaurs like you in the US for this to ever be a landslide

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »
No we act like he won the election

There is far to many ignorant dinosaurs like you in the US for this to ever be a landslide

It's what it is.  Like it or not, the people vote who they want to be in office, sometimes you agree, sometimes you won't.  Just the way it is. 

-The argument against democracy, is a conversation with the average voter.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 06:56:03 AM »
Right from the desk of Roger Ailes, Coach.  See, this is how talking point trickle down from the top to the very bottom and coach you are the bottom..according to a rumor A button for Bill Pearl.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
-The argument against democracy, is a conversation with the average voter.
HA!
Truth. As someone else said, we shouldn't blame our politicians, we should blame ourselves for electing them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 07:32:58 AM »
Fixed the election and born in Kenya.   He must be a reptilian alien too. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
Remember Coach talking about his "source" on the Hill telling him all this inside info about how Obama was losing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 07:52:44 AM »
Independents are independent because they lean left on SOCIAL ISSUES.

The Republican "machine" just does not get it.

For over 4 years I've been saying this and the extreme christian right have been ignoring it... Well, that's what you get.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 07:56:55 AM »
Coach ain't a bad guy, he's just dumb. Christian conservative dumb. No new thoughts or ideas allowed in that head. His mind is closed for business.

But not a bad guy at all.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »
Independents are independent because they lean left on SOCIAL ISSUES.

The Republican "machine" just does not get it.

For over 4 years I've been saying this and the extreme christian right have been ignoring it... Well, that's what you get.

Yes, I could care less about who wants to marry who, what god you believe in, what you want to smoke.  I just want the money  spent correctly, and the government to do what it's supposed to do, which is provide for the common defense, help with roads, and help disasters if they happen.  I guess for me, it's the old cliche, fiscally conservative, socially liberal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 08:00:22 AM »
Well, along with blatant fraud at the polls, dumbass republican voters not turning out, but most of all, I sincerely believe that most Obama voters don't realize the consequences of their actions including most on here. You guys look look past Obamas past, which has been clearly documented, and just don't realize what you have done. You fell for it once again...fools!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coach, you are by far the most delusional person on this forum; however, your delusional tendencies make for a ton of entertainment. 

On that note, welcome back!

What's funny, except for the last part I was right. More right than.dick.Morris.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 08:03:36 AM »
Remember Coach talking about his "source" on the Hill telling him all this inside info about how Obama was losing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

He was losing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:03 AM »
Yes, I could care less about who wants to marry who, what god you believe in, what you want to smoke.  I just want the money  spent correctly, and the government to do what it's supposed to do, which is provide for the common defense, help with roads, and help disasters if they happen.  I guess for me, it's the old cliche, fiscally conservative, socially liberal.
Boom.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
Well, along with blatant fraud at the polls, dumbass republican voters not turning out, but most of all, I sincerely believe that most Obama voters don't realize the consequences of their actions including most on here. You guys look look past Obamas past, which has been clearly documented, and just don't realize what you have done. You fell for it once again...fools!

Why are you even still here?  Sure people asked you to stay but I assumed you would keep your word and go.  
A