Author Topic: REPUBLICANS GONE WILD!!!!...Rove...Rush...Hannity..Cain..all in MELTDOWN MODE!!!  (Read 1705 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Have you forgotten that he ran in 2008 and got his ass kicked in the primaries?

he would have won the nominatoin, and probably the race, if the economic collapse was in Feb 08 and not Sept 08.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
he would have won the nominatoin, and probably the race, if the economic collapse was in Feb 08 and not Sept 08.
he was (or pretended to be) a hard right conservative in the 2008 primary just like he was in the 2012 primaries

he was against bailing out the auto companies, probably not in favor of bailing out fannie/freedie, against any kind of foreclosure mitigation programs, etc...

and, he couldn't even come close to winning a primary in 2008

if the economic collapse happened in Feb 08 it wouldn't have made a bit of difference

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and, he couldn't even come close to winning a primary in 2008
if the economic collapse happened in Feb 08 it wouldn't have made a bit of difference

He was #2 to mccain in 2008.   If Huck had dropped out sooner, romney would have benefitted and maybe won.  People thought huck was staying in, intentionally, just to derail mitt with conservatives, as mccain had the moderate vote locked down.

romney won a handful of states, i believe?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He was #2 to mccain in 2008.   If Huck had dropped out sooner, romney would have benefitted and maybe won.  People thought huck was staying in, intentionally, just to derail mitt with conservatives, as mccain had the moderate vote locked down.

romney won a handful of states, i believe?

I think you're also forgetting the Republican brand was poison in 2008 (much like it appears to have been poison in 2012)