Author Topic: Sexiest man alive George Clooney's SISTER  (Read 11681 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Sexiest man alive George Clooney's SISTER
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 11:45:00 AM »
And if you ever come into any large amounts of money, trust me, relatives will be coming out of the woodwork looking for a handout. Shit would become irritating as fck dealing with shit like that.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 11:45:25 AM »
This^ And can't you only gift away something like a million dollars or so in a lifetime or you get hit again with taxes?

I think it's actually like $5,000,000.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
Well, George wasn't the most handsome kid in town either.

Cool Da_Vinci-like hair though

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 11:57:40 AM »
You think he ever invites her over when his Movie star friends are around  ???

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/george-clooneys-sister-12-facts-adelia-zeidler-054300221.html

Wait George Clooney has a sister? Meet Adelia Zeidler, older sibling to the sexiest man alive. Where has she been and why haven't we seen her on any celebrity sibling Us Weekly spreads?

By all accounts, she's been busy raising a family in Kentucky, working in payroll and accounting and trying to avoid questions like, "How do you feel about your brother being the sexiest man alive?"

But, for some reason, this week, the 52-year-old stepped into the spotlight to answer candid questions about her brother in an in-depth interview with the New York Daily News. What begins as a gossip story ripe for pick-up ("George Clooney's sister says he's not gay!") evolves into a profile of a unique lady with a very un-Hollywood lifestyle.

George Clooney's most famous relative

Adelia, or "Ada" as her friends know her, lives in Augusta, Kentucky a few blocks from her parents. She's held jobs at chain stores, raised two children, lost a husband. She's in the white pages. She calls her small town "pretty," enjoys that everybody knows each other, and marvels at the beauty of a nearby river. Ada's life seems to be simply pleasant, except for that George Clooney situation. You'd think it'd be easy to have a wildly rich and famous brother. It's not. Although it has its perks. Here's what we learned about life as Adelia Zeidler from the News' interview and some digging of our own.

1) Being the sister of George Clooney makes you a little paranoid. When they catch up with each other, the siblings usually don't talk about his personal life. Ada worries she might learn something private and accidentally pass it on in a conversation about her brother, who she forgets sometimes is also George Clooney. "I just generally keep him up with what's going on in my life," she tells the News. "I don't generally ask him what's going on in his life because I don't want to accidentally say something that I shouldn't."

2) Get this: She doesn't even have her brother's phone number. "I wouldn't want to have it in my phone and then lose my phone," she says. "He can phone me and he does occasionally, but email is more convenient for both of us."

3) Despite all of her protectiveness, she's surprising open with the News about her brother's life choices. For example, she doesn't think he's going to get married again. "If he was going to get married, he would want to be a husband and be somebody who would be there, who would have the time and the ability to focus on the family and the home and all of that," she says. "And in the business that he is in, he has to be able to get up and go."

4) Also she doesn't think he wants kids: "If he had children, when he was with them, he would be concerned about his career and if he was working he would be concerned about the children," she said. "And he doesn't think it would be fair to split his focus."

5) And he's not gay. This whole womanizer, girlfriend-hopping thing? She totally remembers him doing that all through high school. "Well, he had several girlfriends when he was going to high school down here. Never more than one at a time, he's not that kind of guy. But he would go out with someone for a few months and then go out with someone else for a few months."

6) Adelia considered the same career as her brother, and still thinks about what her life would have been like if she'd followed the path of an actor. "Yes, there is a part of me that would very much like to have become a famous actress or something like that," she says. "I enjoy acting and I was fairly okay at it, but I did not have a thick enough skin for it."

7) She has no regrets about the choices she has made. "I really enjoyed being a wife and a mother and that kind of wound up taking precedence with me," she tells the News. Adelia has two kids, Allison, 21, and Nicolas, 16. Nicolas was an extra in his uncle's movie "The Ides of March." Mom came to the set to watch.

8) She doesn't love George's sex icon status. As you would expect, it's creepy when everyone talks about how much they want to sleep with your little brother. "I have a little difficulty seeing that," she says. "Granted I can look at him and see he's very attractive, but of course being his sister, it's a little odd."

9) Adelia is not as rich as her brother. She's worked at Kohl's and later Toys "R" Us as a bookkeeper. "I enjoyed it," she says. "But mostly it was a way to get the money to come home and pay the rent and those sorts of things."

10) She's probably as smart her brother. According to one family biography, published by a local Kentucky organization, she's an accountant and a former merit scholar. She went to college in Louisville and Northern Kentucky before settling down with her family.

The sexiest men alive: a look back

11) She's a widow. The Daily News article doesn't mention Adelia's husband, but a 2004 obituary published in a Cincinnati newspaper paints a moving picture of Norman Zeidler. He died at 47 of a heart attack. An artist, who served time in the Indiana national guard, he was attending a local college the year he passed away. "More than anything I will remember him as a loving father to our children," Adelia says of his memory. "He was a wonderful father. He really enjoyed being a father, being a dadd      something must have happened in the gene pool during that year.
F

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
I think it's actually like $5,000,000.

It was $1 million up to 2010. The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Authorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 was passed by Congress and signed by the President that December. The lifetime exclusion is $5,120,000 for 2012. $5 million is the 2011 figure.

That and the Bush era tax legislation will come to an end December 31, 2012 unless extended. If it is not extended the figure is $1 million in 2013.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
Well, George wasn't the most handsome kid in town either.

Stuart from Mad TV.