Author Topic: .  (Read 4538 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« on: November 29, 2005, 12:17:59 PM »
S

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: T-Bar Rows + Retarded Question.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 01:04:14 PM »
don't be silly Benfun7 the question isn't retarded................ .........you are.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 01:38:35 PM »
yep, theres no retarded question, only retarded ppl.

t-bars is one of the best back thickness exerise behind deads and bb rows. t-bar rows are just like very other exerise,if you dont know what u are doing or letting your ego get the best of you then your asking for an injury. so start slow.

the best way to do t-bar rows is the ronnie style with a v hand and a bar in the corner.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 01:41:33 PM »
the best way to do t-bar rows is the ronnie style with a v hand and a bar in the corner.

Agreed,  I think this is far superior to those crappy machines they have at most gyms,  you feel the movement more in your traps with those things.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 01:44:40 PM »
Hey,
Can Someone tell me, is T-Bar rows something I should add into my back routine? They look like they helped that guy on the pictures page a lot. Are they dangerous?

Also, this sounds like a retarded question, but what muscle contributes the most when your arm wrestling?

Yes - they are great in my opinion

No - only danger is if you go crazy with the weight or use horrible form. don't bounce it off the floor or rack.

Search for forearm training or armwrestling, onlyme and several other armwrestlers posted some good stuff about training for it.

8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 01:46:03 PM »
Hey,
Can Someone tell me, is T-Bar rows something I should add into my back routine? They look like they helped that guy on the pictures page a lot. Are they dangerous?

Also, this sounds like a retarded question, but what muscle contributes the most when your arm wrestling?

yes they are great. for width and thickness. i actually ahd a thread on the pics section called "effect of heavt t bar rows" with before and after pics. its now called the john goudy pic thread.

try them and i sure u will stick wi   them

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 01:52:57 PM »
yep, theres no retarded question, only retarded ppl.

t-bars is one of the best back thickness exerise behind deads and bb rows. t-bar rows are just like very other exerise,if you dont know what u are doing or letting your ego get the best of you then your asking for an injury. so start slow.

what you mean v hand and a bar in the corner? 
Valhalla awaits.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 03:21:47 PM »
v bar means a handle that you would use for a close grip pulldowns. hands facing each other. stick the other end in the corner of the wall so that the side that your not using doesnt come up on you.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: T-Bar Rows
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »
i always do bb rows.  are t-bar rows similar to bb rows/ do they stress the same parts?  if i incorporated t-bar rows into my routine should i still do bb rows or would it be too much rows for one back session (especially when you also do db rows)?

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 04:02:33 PM »
Hey,

NO exercise is dangerous if done safely and carefully. Light behind the neck anythings are ok.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: T-Bar Rows
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 05:14:19 PM »
i always do bb rows.  are t-bar rows similar to bb rows/ do they stress the same parts?  if i incorporated t-bar rows into my routine should i still do bb rows or would it be too much rows for one back session (especially when you also do db rows)?

Alternate BB rows and Tbars every month or two. that has worked great for me.

8)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 10:53:11 PM »
Wow, the T-Bar rows worked so well. Thats the first time I think I have actually really worked out my lats.  :D
noob
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ