Author Topic: My word is my word  (Read 5151 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
My word is my word
« on: November 10, 2012, 05:23:42 AM »
But before I leave, let me leave you this. To business owners who think they know business and voted for Obama, you don't. You have now not only fucked over the country, but your employees as well.

To most of the others, lets face it, you have had no clear reasoning on to why you voted him back in, you're blind. Everything that he was accused of, no matter what it was, was mostly proven as fact. High UE, high gas prices, poor foreign policy (unless you consider by passing our allies to cater to the Muslim brotherhood good), he IS an accessory to murder and by definition, a traitor to his country.

You can call me a poor sport, you can call me whiner, whatever you want. But you just made a huge mistake and have no idea what you're in for.

::)
from incomplete data

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: My word is my word
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 06:40:29 AM »
To be honest I'm glad he stayed, I mean who the hell leaves Getbig.com over an election, this is FUCKING GETBIG!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 06:42:50 AM »
the thirst it always wins
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 06:45:45 AM »
You only leave getbig if you get a life in a coffin

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
Yes, I'm glad the coach didn't leave, it's always good to have a conservative whipping boy

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 07:00:46 AM »
coach tears of peace

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 07:05:00 AM »
Coach should be a man of his word and leave or delete his account and start a new one, what is the sense in making a bet if you are not man enough to pay up when you lose.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 07:07:03 AM »
My word is my word  ,haha

I  Joe Marino  take you Wife A, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I Joe Marino, take you Wife B to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I  Joe Marino, take you Wife C, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I Joe Marino , take you wife D, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »

I  Joe Marino  take you Wife A, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I Joe Marino, take you Wife B to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I  Joe Marino, take you Wife C, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

I Joe Marino , take you wife D, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Oh shit haha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »

are you saying coaches principles arent quite what he claims them to be che
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 07:26:18 AM »
RE: Leaving Getbig

"Til Death do us part"

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:14 AM »
coaches principles
Haha

All I'm saying bigmc  is The Coach is a piece of shit.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 07:37:51 AM »

There are twenty-two more letters in the english alphabet, plenty of wives for the coach to go through

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 07:42:19 AM »
There are twenty-two more letters in the english alphabet, plenty of wives for the coach to go through

Maybe all those ex-wives are just "beards"?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 07:45:12 AM »
Haha

All I'm saying bigmc  is The Coach is a piece of shit.

carefull che coach might set one of his world class athletes on you
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:00 AM »
To be honest I'm glad he stayed, I mean who the hell leaves Getbig.com over an election, this is FUCKING GETBIG!!!

Qft.  Me and Coach are chalk and cheese politically but he's a professional strength and fitness coach.  If you have a lifting question he has the answer.  

Great thread.  Ya lets all run him off the board.  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 07:55:09 AM »
Qft.  Me and Coach are chalk and cheese politically but he's a professional strength and fitness coach.  If you have a lifting question he has the answer.  

Great thread.  Ya lets all run him off the board.  ::)

Thicker skin, sense of humor, hint of sarcasm....you should find some.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 08:11:43 AM »
Thicker skin, sense of humor, hint of sarcasm....you should find some.

I know, man.  I'm all for these.  I just can't remember the last time I had a shoulder or a back problem and it occurred to me to PM Lovemonkey.  Coach offered me help with these issues in the past.  He could have ignored me but he took the time.

I'll revert to my usual clowny self by tomorrow, I'm sure.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 08:15:51 AM »
Maybe all those ex-wives are just "beards"?

So bikenut, are you postulating that this would explain the sticky studs issue and overt man love for Berardi. Harmless bromance, or do deeper waters run there?

Would you also infer that this also explains the staunch right wing fundamentalism. Classic case of self loathing...can‘t be comfy in his own skin, so overcompensates and sides with those who would hate the real man underneath. Another beard!

Speak more on this bikenut.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
So bikenut, are you postulating that this would explain the sticky studs issue and overt man love for Berardi. Harmless bromance, or do deeper waters run there?

Would you also infer that this also explains the staunch right wing fundamentalism. Classic case of self loathing...can‘t be comfy in his own skin, so overcompensates and sides with those who would hate the real man underneath. Another beard!

Speak more on this bikenut.

A touch of short-man syndrome, combined with a heavy dose of "I know more than you", intertwined with a Napoleonic complex, and topped off with a sprinkle of "I wanna touch that teenage boys peepee".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 08:33:44 AM »
Lots of hate in this thread. Bike nut seemed to have turned on me and che is just a disgruntled union sap. Oh well.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 08:39:49 AM »
Lots of hate in this thread. Bike nut seemed to have turned on me and che is just a disgruntled union sap. Oh well.

Relax small-head, you deserve some ribbing.....

But then again - you're free to leave any time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
I wonder what Uberman thinks of all this :/
X

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »