Author Topic: Anyone pin tren ace subq?  (Read 13304 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Anyone pin tren ace subq?
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:34:08 AM »
I know for test-e its now common for trt. I tried it and it works for test. My endo is one of those responsible on the research for this.

I would assume others have done other hormones subq? Anyone done tren ace?

Considering trying some tren-ace on workout days in addition to the tren-e dosing i do twice a week.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Anyone pin tren ace subq?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 12:38:39 PM »
I've never done it personally with Tren A, but i know plenty of guys that do. It seems to be very popular right now and most shoot it with a slin pin if the gear is thin enough.

8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
Wow have times have changed. I remember all oils were IM and liquids were the only thing that could be sub q.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:31:14 PM »
^Yea I asked my endo specifically for IM, he offered me gels i said hell no. I later found out he was one of the researchers responsible for the subq study. It works.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 10:02:17 PM »
Yes, it works just as well as IM from my experience. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 09:16:48 AM »
Where subq do you pin it?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 09:20:13 AM »
Shoulders. And yes with a slin pin.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 02:23:13 PM »
Intramuscular

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »
It would not be worth it, I am assuming half of it would leak out.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
5ml is a lot of liquid to pin sub q  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 09:22:31 AM »
who the hell shoots 5ml at once anyway lol

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 12:31:44 PM »

All getbiggers? hahahahha

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

No shit?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »

GAINS!!! I SEEZ THEM!!! NOAAW!!!

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »
i still for the life of me can't figure out how someone would take all the time to draw oil into a regular sized pin,backload it into a slin pin the take an hour to get the plunger to move.i've tried it with HG,UGL,every type of oil base,EO base...nothing would go thru that pin.even the ugl susp i had,micronized and all,would get about 1/4 of the way down before i had to change pins.why not just do IM and alot of rotations? dlets and glutes you can hit once a week,that's 4 days right there.my bi's i can hit4 different spots on each one at least once a week up to 4cc's each.all this sub-q talk,idk,don't make sense.if it's an intramuscular drug then why are we trying to pin it sub-q...to lesses the scar tissue?if it's not going directly into the muscle then all you're gonna have is an oil knot that leakes,esp if you're pinning ed/eod.to each his own i guess.good luck with that one...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
Wheter im or subq the drug gets absorbed into the body hence the studies that proved subq works just as well. Maybe you enjoy being a pin cushion some don't thats all

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
i still for the life of me can't figure out how someone would take all the time to draw oil into a regular sized pin,backload it into a slin pin the take an hour to get the plunger to move.i've tried it with HG,UGL,every type of oil base,EO base...nothing would go thru that pin.even the ugl susp i had,micronized and all,would get about 1/4 of the way down before i had to change pins.why not just do IM and alot of rotations? dlets and glutes you can hit once a week,that's 4 days right there.my bi's i can hit4 different spots on each one at least once a week up to 4cc's each.all this sub-q talk,idk,don't make sense.if it's an intramuscular drug then why are we trying to pin it sub-q...to lesses the scar tissue?if it's not going directly into the muscle then all you're gonna have is an oil knot that leakes,esp if you're pinning ed/eod.to each his own i guess.good luck with that one...

It does seem like a lot of trouble to me as well. I've tried it with some very thin Test P and it wasn't such a great experience.

You see a lot of guys talking about it on the internet, but i don't know anyone who does it personally and i know a lot of guys who have been using large doses for years.

8)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 07:55:32 PM »

I've never had to backload.  I pull directly w/ the slin pin and inject.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 08:29:39 PM »
Friend of mine uses 27g pin to inject. There were a few people that advocated this too on the net, it works, it just takes a little longer to inject. My friend said it is totally painless.

Slin pins varry in gauge, some are even 31g but apparently it works for some, but again... not all.. and not as quick as some expect...

I never tried slin pins myself, i will if i get some tren ace in my biceps.

However, if hormones do get absorbed subq, it is just less painful and less time consumming to inject subq.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 08:08:04 AM »
I know for test-e its now common for trt. I tried it and it works for test. My endo is one of those responsible on the research for this.

I would assume others have done other hormones subq? Anyone done tren ace?

Considering trying some tren-ace on workout days in addition to the tren-e dosing i do twice a week.

If you have potent tren just shoot it into a muscle belly like you are suppose to.  I do not see any need to shoot it sub-cut even site injected is dumb. usually test is best site injected.never heard of many shooting AAS subcut.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:09 AM »
If you have potent tren just shoot it into a muscle belly like you are suppose to.  I do not see any need to shoot it sub-cut even site injected is dumb. usually test is best site injected.never heard of many shooting AAS subcut.

Purpose of site injection is to create growth in a specific muscle ww?

If thats what it means than I'd imagine all pros would have no weaknesses....this can't work.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:54 AM »

If thats what it means than I'd imagine all pros would have no weaknesses....this can't work.

I don't think anybody believes site injections promote muscle growth in that area but rather the oil will give the muscle a slight 'bump' in fullness.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 11:45:07 AM »
lol all these methods go systemic... even igf1's bro science of site location growth is meh at best...

The only thing tha twill cause 'site growth' is synthol and its not really  muscle haha

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »

I have had luck getting bigger biceps site injecting prop into them. I would never shoot any gear sub-cut though. so people are now shooting tren like HGH? nver have heard of this till now! I have heard of people shooting HGH IV style but tren sub-cut? why? potent tren will do the job being shot in a muscle belly.