Author Topic: Anyone pin tren ace subq?  (Read 13312 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Anyone pin tren ace subq?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 11:17:56 PM »
I have had luck getting bigger biceps site injecting prop into them. I would never shoot any gear sub-cut though. so people are now shooting tren like HGH? nver have heard of this till now! I have heard of people shooting HGH IV style but tren sub-cut? why? potent tren will do the job being shot in a muscle belly.

For me, tren ace is best used ED.  My choice was simple and hardly scientific: Pin myself w/ a tiny ass slin pin everyday as opposed to a standard gauge syringe.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2012, 03:01:00 AM »
I have had luck getting bigger biceps site injecting prop into them. I would never shoot any gear sub-cut though. so people are now shooting tren like HGH? nver have heard of this till now! I have heard of people shooting HGH IV style but tren sub-cut? why? potent tren will do the job being shot in a muscle belly.

I injected my biceps for the first time yesterday with test cyp and man do they hurt...virgin muscle though so it was expected. Not hoping on more growth but was more to have another spot to inject.

wrt the sub q injection I know it works but the thing is that it will affect the aborption rate/half life/peak blood level etc. These things are meant for IM injection but even pinning a different muscle will have an effect in blood concentrations to a certain extent.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2012, 11:23:30 AM »
So I just shot 0.5cc tren-e (125mg) in my tighs. First hit vein -- fail... then hit the meat correctly.

I heated it in hot water for a few minutes, then when drawing, shot 0.5cc air, then drew back.. took some time, had to push back and forth but it did come out... injecting on the other hand was no problem went smooth and eassyyyy. Kind of cool that I tried it.

I guess shooting in tighs is no problem stuck it in deep and bam... but shooting in biceps may be an awkward angle. Oh and so good to have NO PAIN compared to 1" 25 gauge lol.

I dunno why I even use a 1".. no need for such a long needle... i have no idea why anyone unless they are insanely fat would ever need to use a 1.5" needle beats me :-/

I may try biceps next but hips/tighs no fat here and easy to shoot so no brainer as its not awkward to shoot. Will let u guys know of PIP if any in few days there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2012, 02:37:50 PM »
So I just shot 0.5cc tren-e (125mg) in my tighs. First hit vein -- fail... then hit the meat correctly.

I heated it in hot water for a few minutes, then when drawing, shot 0.5cc air, then drew back.. took some time, had to push back and forth but it did come out... injecting on the other hand was no problem went smooth and eassyyyy. Kind of cool that I tried it.

I guess shooting in tighs is no problem stuck it in deep and bam... but shooting in biceps may be an awkward angle. Oh and so good to have NO PAIN compared to 1" 25 gauge lol.

I dunno why I even use a 1".. no need for such a long needle... i have no idea why anyone unless they are insanely fat would ever need to use a 1.5" needle beats me :-/

I may try biceps next but hips/tighs no fat here and easy to shoot so no brainer as its not awkward to shoot. Will let u guys know of PIP if any in few days there.
1 and half inch is the way to go bro, it is way better to bury the needle deep, it gets absorbed more evenly and believe it or not the stuff leaks out about over the next hour of injecting and you won't even notice. Another reason is you can distort the muscle by doing shallow injections and ruin it's shape and can leave lumps, deeper is always better.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 02:41:38 PM »
I never get lumps, some buddies of mine do and get leaking. I figure they were not going deep enough.

I used to when I first started pinning two years ago trt. I was newb though. Now though, never if ever do i get PIP, no leaking, no lumps. I hit the muscle and I can feel when I hit it vs when the needle is going through subq tissue.

Even today with the slin pin, so far no pip, nothing leaked, i jabbed it in hard and deep and it did hit muscle, there's a different feel I get when pushing it in if it's not in muscle and i can feel it oozing inside (thats when i would have messed up).

This is a longer slin pin not those super short ones. I have no fat on my tighs/hips, rock solid there lol. I guess I found a new shooting spot.

I've never used 1.5" :-/

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
Yes me to.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
I never get lumps, some buddies of mine do and get leaking. I figure they were not going deep enough.

I used to when I first started pinning two years ago trt. I was newb though. Now though, never if ever do i get PIP, no leaking, no lumps. I hit the muscle and I can feel when I hit it vs when the needle is going through subq tissue.

Even today with the slin pin, so far no pip, nothing leaked, i jabbed it in hard and deep and it did hit muscle, there's a different feel I get when pushing it in if it's not in muscle and i can feel it oozing inside (thats when i would have messed up).

This is a longer slin pin not those super short ones. I have no fat on my tighs/hips, rock solid there lol. I guess I found a new shooting spot.

I've never used 1.5" :-/
Hey if it works for you, why not  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
Yes me to.

Yo broseph, I want your email addy :) PM me. I am making some changes on diet/training/etc... so far so good... but I wouldn't mind sharing ideas with you, I wana take things to the next level :)

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 10:23:53 PM »
just pin the tren IM like it should be pinned!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
well a small update there is slight PIP but thats to be expected with every injection anyway. No lumps nothing, no swelling, no fever lol... it was a good try. Did other leg today as im bumping up dose.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
pretty  much only subQ nowadays, home made with a TINY drop of BA in it. even human grade generics have too much BA for me

if like me you're sensative to BA it will destroy your tissue.. I had an MRI on my ass/quads and they are full of black spots / scar tissue. Going sub Q in the hips/upper thighs seems to be the only real solution

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
Yes me to.

You know your shit but how can you be certain it's specifically from site injecting and not your training, diet, etc?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 01:07:06 PM »
heh since going on trt i actually stopped even taking the HG test doc was giving me, it was burning like hell... i kept it and eventually used it up, but the UG stuff I got (legit) was totally pain free.

thephil

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 11:22:03 PM »
have also pinned Tren a sub q. never done more than 1cc tho n it stings a bit more then test. but no cough  :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2013, 09:14:55 AM »
Yes me to.

You've explained it in greater detail in another thread about the muscle fascia stretching and you're 100% right... it works. My left arm has always been a little smaller than the right so I figured what the heck and only pinned that side. Now a few months later both arms are identical in size  :D

Proof that broscience works!  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
You've explained it in greater detail in another thread about the muscle fascia stretching and you're 100% right... it works. My left arm has always been a little smaller than the right so I figured what the heck and only pinned that side. Now a few months later both arms are identical in size  :D

Proof that broscience works!  8)
ahh, cool, pretty good thinking there.  8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013, 12:01:11 PM »
ahh, cool, pretty good thinking there.  8)

haha yeah bro....I focused on unilateral movements also and started exercises with the left arm stopping at the same amount of reps for the right one. I would alternate injections between lateral and long head for tricep and for bi's I would just hit the long head. Just writing this here in case anyone is interested.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2013, 12:45:18 PM »

This is a longer slin pin not those super short ones.

How long?  And what gauge?