Author Topic: Benghazi witness Patreus set to testify then sudden affair revealed OBAMA MOB  (Read 4874 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Yes...purely coincidence. ::)

I honestly believe that most CT's we hear and read about are bullshit - especially many of the ones posted on this site - but this one just makes too much sense.

woodman

• Getbig II
Friggin Obama...he screwed those 4 guys in Benghazi. Flat out left them high and dry!

Montague

• Getbig V
Friggin Obama...he screwed those 4 guys in Benghazi. Flat out left them high and dry!

Don't worry.

Soon, 240 will be here to explain in no less than 500 words why that's not true with his own usual senseless spin...
TA will dismiss the murders as irrelevant...
Straw Man will dismiss the incident as merely a Republican pre-election talking point...
a_ahmed will defend the attackers and blame America for failing to understand "real" Islam...
blacken will post several YouTube clips followed by a series of smiley faces...
Either headhuntersix or BF will provide the only sensible insight, only to be labeled fools by the above.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol the reality is there was no benghazi embassy. It was a cia torture prison and the guy that got killed was a known CIA stooge, wherever there was internal government uprooting and implementation by the US he has been on the ground.

Hardly something to cry over when the US has killed over a hundred thousand Libyans.

Montague

• Getbig V
Right on cue...

Four more, and I'm the modern-day Nostradamus!
 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Don't worry.

Soon, 240 will be here to explain in no less than 500 words why that's not true with his own usual senseless spin...
TA will dismiss the murders as irrelevant...
Straw Man will dismiss the incident as merely a Republican pre-election talking point...
a_ahmed will defend the attackers and blame America for failing to understand "real" Islam...
blacken will post several YouTube clips followed by a series of smiley faces...
Either headhuntersix or BF will provide the only sensible insight, only to be labeled fools by the above.

This seems about right. They've already brushed it off as acceptable because the Usurper can do no wrong. Americans are expendable under his watch (but remember that even one dead American under Bush's watch was a travesty).

It's not surprising, though. Obama likes getting Americans killed. Hi, F&F!  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
Damn, I'm good!
I should go buy a lottery ticket.
 8)