Author Topic: 2012 NPC Nationals - Overall champion Brian Yersky  (Read 13802 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2012 NPC Nationals - Overall champion Brian Yersky
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »
These guys couldn't get a pro card  :-\

that's the exact three i was thinking would be like 'wtf??' if they saw this show.

imho, the problem is people are believing the idiots (you all know who) that are saying it is ALL DRUGS.   i know guys that are pumping rediculous amounts of crap into their systems and then hardly training.  they look like some of these guys, fairly big and lean, but look like garbage.   at least back in the day people worked out hard too.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
that's the exact three i was thinking would be like 'wtf??' if they saw this show.

imho, the problem is people are believing the idiots (you all know who) that are saying it is ALL DRUGS.   i know guys that are pumping rediculous amounts of crap into their systems and then hardly training.  they look like some of these guys, fairly big and lean, but look like garbage.   at least back in the day people worked out hard too.

you really think if these trolls "trained harder" they wouldn't look like utter shit?

there's absolutely no chance...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2012, 06:41:25 PM »
Brian was one of the best on the stage that evening.  But yes, nothing like when Shawn Ray and others won their pro cards.
He was not better than the HW winner Justin Compton.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »
and on another note hazbin got robbed a few times maybe not pro but close as in at least top 3 once or so,,,

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »

rory is a bit bigger ,,but damn paris looks like greek statue come to life,,,looked amazing relaxed..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »
Paris was amazing..... i remember a Weider ad in the 80's ...."when the shirt comes off" .... of course i didn't know/care he was gay... (but i remember thinking this guy is pulling mad pussy)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 08:06:06 PM »
hahahaha are you kidding me? The US amateurs suck so bad it's not even funny.

Some pics from the worlds this weekend.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Your 2012 NPC Nationals champ
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 10:32:42 PM »
The best BB in the show was the Hw winner Justin Compton. His back double bicep shot is unreal. He should be the overall winner.
This!!

Compton looked awesome on stage! Most potential in the pro ranks IMO.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 10:57:43 PM »
you really think if these trolls "trained harder" they wouldn't look like utter shit?

there's absolutely no chance...
Not necessarily train harder to look better, but they don't suffer enough during dieting, they don't go as deep as the pros in the 90's. I mean 95 % of the competitors at nationals can still lose ten more pounds. The last ten lb is what separates the men from the boys and the pros in the 90's nearly killed themselves dieting.

You have any idea how torturous it is to be down to 3% bodyfat, the discomfort is unbearable, non stop hunger pains and cravings that drive you insane, put it this way, I would take a big mac over a night with Jenifer Garner or Miss Universe, lol. Believe me it isn't fun grinding out the last few pounds and today the will is not there and it is because the majority of people believe it's all chemicals and that is certainly watering down the competitors.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 11:08:10 PM »

One of if not the worst Nationals Overall Champs in history.  No offense but even though he won, for the level of competition he looks like bottled up assholes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2012, 11:15:35 PM »
Way to say a whole lot of nothing Ron. You have a camera so I'll assume you can see.  See that this line up and winner was absolutely atrocious, and if you had any love for this "sport", you'd be alot less subtle instead touting the industry line.

It's fucking horrendous that a national show winner out of 300+million people living in this country, this is the best amateur, male bodybuilder in America?  Fucking fraud and the judges, and whomever is in charge should be fucking fired.  

I hope you at least feel guilty that you don't have the stones to speak up and speak the truth vs. Keeping quiet for your....access.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Your 2012 NPC Nationals champ
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 11:21:37 PM »
You can't be serious in comparing that guy to when Shawn Ray got his Pro card...

No, I'm not serious. Shawn looks awesome, other dude looks like 4th place in a regional show.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 11:25:45 PM »

Great physiques. Christian acting like his crack dealer told him "No more credit."
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 11:25:59 PM »
Way to say a whole lot of nothing Ron. You have a camera so I'll assume you can see.  See that this line up and winner was absolutely atrocious, and if you had any love for this "sport", you'd be alot less subtle instead touting the industry line.

It's fucking horrendous that a national show winner out of 300+million people living in this country, this is the best amateur, male bodybuilder in America?  Fucking fraud and the judges, and whomever is in charge should be fucking fired.  

I hope you at least feel guilty that you don't have the stones to speak up and speak the truth vs. Keeping quiet for your....access.
Bro what do you expect? Branch is winning the AC and Kevin beat Sami in the worse decision in bodybuilding history. This guy winning is not that out of place, you said the line up was a joke so why should any judge get fired? who was better and how is that Ron's fault or anybody's fault? Compton should have won IMO but only marginally, nothing to lose sleep over.

Explain cause your post left me a bit confuse on what exactly is bothering you  ???

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 05:11:47 AM »
Not necessarily train harder to look better, but they don't suffer enough during dieting, they don't go as deep as the pros in the 90's. I mean 95 % of the competitors at nationals can still lose ten more pounds. The last ten lb is what separates the men from the boys and the pros in the 90's nearly killed themselves dieting.

You have any idea how torturous it is to be down to 3% bodyfat, the discomfort is unbearable, non stop hunger pains and cravings that drive you insane, put it this way, I would take a big mac over a night with Jenifer Garner or Miss Universe, lol. Believe me it isn't fun grinding out the last few pounds and today the will is not there and it is because the majority of people believe it's all chemicals and that is certainly watering down the competitors.

I stay very lean now but i remember dieting for shows. Those last 5-6 weeks i was completely fucked you have nothing on you anyway and you're training and doing cardio trying to drop those last few pounds. Constant pain, never goes away, i would be living for my cheat day and even smelling bad food made me feel better.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 05:15:01 AM »
Makes GH15's pro card believable

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2012, 06:13:19 AM »
I stay very lean now but i remember dieting for shows. Those last 5-6 weeks i was completely fucked you have nothing on you anyway and you're training and doing cardio trying to drop those last few pounds. Constant pain, never goes away, i would be living for my cheat day and even smelling bad food made me feel better.
yes and if u nailed it and followed it to ttt u were dry and looked it,,not lean with bloated cheeks on stage signs of cheating on diet and compensating with diuretics and thyroid meds to catch up ...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2012, 06:44:20 AM »
These guys couldn't get a pro card  :-\
Sure miss bodybuilding in the 80's & 90's!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2012, 07:46:19 AM »

To me biggest travesty in Bodybuilding ,Rory never became a Pro!

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2012, 09:06:49 AM »
The National scene is def not the same, sad to see what it has become!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »
The National scene is def not the same, sad to see what it has become!!
U WERE A TOP AMATUER GREAT LINES FOR UR TIME NO DOUBT ,,,TOUGH CLASSES U WERE IN...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2012, 10:08:50 AM »
Sure miss bodybuilding in the 80's & 90's!
This!......... (and what DJ Pez said)