Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120517 times)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2012, 07:32:56 PM »
Post the Alti pussy shots or STFU.
sorry no pussy shots, never did them so they could haunt me in the future!!! ;-)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2012, 07:35:48 PM »
sorry no pussy shots, never did them so they could haunt me in the future!!! ;-)

Hi alti, welcome.

Do you know ron's father? Did he cheat on several women at the same time, gave birth to several kids with different women while being unable to keep a job just like his offspring, ronnie? Was ronnie a big fan of his father, did they spend a lot of time together?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2012, 07:36:59 PM »
Ronnie was having sexual relations with a 15 yo at 25?

Cant answer that cause i dont know or was aware,so i have no idea about that???
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »
Hi alti, welcome.

Do you know ron's father? Did he cheat on several women at the same, gave birth to several kids with different women while being unable to keep a job?

nope CANT ANSWER that either. Ronnie reunited with his father while i was with him,(i got pics but gotta look for them) ,, but have no idea about what his dad did or didnt do, sorry. 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2012, 07:43:49 PM »
nope CANT ANSWER that either. Ronnie reunited with his father while i was with him,(i got pics but gotta look for them) ,, but have no idea about what his dad did or didnt do, sorry.  
Ok, so his father was probably a lifelong cheater/manipulator who told him to cheat on women just like he did, to "enjoy life" even if at the expense of others cause "we only have one life". If they "re united" it's probably because they ...were separated, probably cause his father abandonned his mother and him, just like ron himself abandonned his own kids and especially son, reproducing blindly and completely subconsciously what he s been exposed to.

Considering he was pretending to be a health ambassador while abusing huge amounts of steroids, couldnt you tell he was lying to you when he pretended to be faithful to you while banging and getting other women pregnant at the same time?

Didnt you date him to get more exposure for your own "career" in the bodybuilding/fitness "industry" yourself?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »
So how much GH and insulin did Ronnie really use per day?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »
So how much GH and insulin did Ronnie really use per day?
she s a drug addict too, doubt she s going to reveal his regimen. He was good for her as long as he gave her connexions to drugs and his "fame" shined on her, him being an absolutely atrocious human being wasnt a problem at that time.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
Fuck off you low class attention whore, let's go this low and air out Ronnie's dirty laundry. I swear this shit your doing is showing how much of a scum you are and dwelling on the past to put a man down, get the fuck over it.

No one will ever view Ronnie any different cause of what you haters say, he accomplished his shit through sheer discipline and you muthef.... are just regular insignificant nobodies.

Everytime I found something it cost him$$$$ lol!!-====== LOW LIFE, SHAMELESS,   have you no dignity?

why are you being such a dick???...she has a story to tell so let her tell it....calling her names doesn't change anything....she has as much right to be here as you do...chill out...you're taking this shit way too seriously..its the internet

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »

why are you being such a dick???...she has a story to tell so let her tell it....calling her names doesn't change anything....she has as much right to be here as you do...chill out...you're talking this shit way too seriously..its the internet

;) Thanks!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2012, 08:22:09 PM »
woah, crazy thread!

totally agreed....very exciting stuff here

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
I smell an impostor?

imposter? your scent is off, if your wondering if this is Alti or not, this  IS ALTI!! but cant answer for Ronnie. just stating what I, ALTI BAUTISTA, experienced being with 8X Mr. Olympia!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2012, 08:27:21 PM »
imposter? your scent is off, if your wondering if this is Alti or not, this  IS ALTI!! but cant answer for Ronnie. just stating what I, ALTI BAUTISTA, experienced being with 8X Mr. Olympia!

hey Alti..give us some sex stuff.....is Ronnie gangsta in bed or what???

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2012, 08:28:04 PM »

I just remember that you had way more posts before.  Anyway, if it is you.  IWHI.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »
hey Alti..give us some sex stuff.....is Ronnie gangsta in bed or what???

NEGATIVE!! Thank God!!! cuz off season 330 pounds on top was very uncomfortable. I can sincerly THANK him for that.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »

NEGATIVE!! Thank God!!! cuz off season 330 pounds on top was very uncomfortable. I can sincerly THANK him for that.

okay..I see where you are coming from..but come on...he had to be a monster in bed...you stayed with him for a long time

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
What he did takes incredible amounts of mental dedication so you do not know what you are talking about.

Mental dedication....is that different than just plain old dedication?

What he did took incredible amounts of drugs.

He is a former athlete, he is not a role model.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
okay..I see where you are coming from..but come on...he had to be a monster in bed...you stayed with him for a long time

NO NO NO!!!i couldve found PLENTY of monsters in the hood or some under cover ones from the suburbs like my fiancé. Some men have sex with PASSION and Love and make it an art form, (which is the way it should be) and some Men are simply into getting his off. so sad, if they intend on keeping their girl to be satisfied.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:41 PM »
NO NO NO!!!i couldve found PLENTY of monsters in the hood or some under cover ones from the suburbs like my fiancé. Some men have sex with PASSION and Love and make it an art form, (which is the way it should be) and some Men are simply into getting his off. so sad, if they intend on keeping their girl to be satisfied.
Damn straight. 8)

Carry on...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:54 PM »
Mental dedication....is that different than just plain old dedication?

What he did took incredible amounts of drugs.

He is a former athlete, he is not a role model.
Call it whatever you want bro, it takes a strong mind to do what he did, anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain dumb. As far as people looking for a role model, well, actors will find their role models in acting and fighters will find their role models in fighting. Bodybuilders or anyone putting effort in trying to get big will find Ronnie as a role model

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »
Call it whatever you want bro, it takes a strong mind to do what he did, anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain dumb. As far as people looking for a role model, well, actors will find their role models in acting and fighters will find their role models in fighting. Bodybuilders or anyone putting effort in trying to get big will find Ronnie as a role model

In Bodybuilding alone hes is the best role model!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2012, 09:11:25 PM »
Thanks again for the transparency Alti. 

One of the best threads in a while here.  LOL @ Ronnie.  Karma is a bitch and she's fucking Ronnie right now.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2012, 09:11:51 PM »

Now Alti..You told us a few years ago that Ronnie had the workin'! :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »

In Bodybuilding alone hes is the best role model!!!

And for the record, Ronnie is no role model.  Role models do shit right all the time even when no one else is looking.  Lee Haney is Ronnie wishes he was.  Ronnie is no Lee Haney.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:57 PM »
And for the record, Ronnie is no role model.  Role models do shit right all the time even when no one else is looking.  Lee Haney is Ronnie wishes he was.  Ronnie is no Lee Haney.

Lee Haney!! well im sure you never heard no crazy shit about Haney as you hear about Ronnie. Haney is a great man in and OUT of the BB world!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!