Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120524 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2012, 03:27:27 PM »
.......but Jo baby momma in Cali fucked up. Ronnie donates sperm to her. But he also sleeping with her too. She had a weak case and she was trifling ask for Ronnie sperm and then trying to get child support. You can't do that. Shes foul!!She was trying to fuck him over.....

Just when you thought humanity couldn't possibly get any dumber.   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
Sounds like she's hoping for her baby to become a future MR O! lol :D

That could very well be it.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2012, 05:11:09 PM »
They are his but Jo baby momma in Cali fucked up.. Ronnie donates sperm to her. But he also sleeping with her too. She had a weak case and she was trifling ask for Ronnie sperm and then trying to get child support... You can't do that. Shes foul!!She was trying to fuck him over "being is friend for over 20 years" and he was stupid on the first place to donate sperm!!! Who the hell does that?!?! I mean really?!?! Who?? RONNIE that's who.! Lol  He got lucky with that case. But the wife is another situation cuz there was no prenup. Once again, who the fuck doesn't get a prenup especially someone like Ronnie. Beats me!! but I don't know what's going on with that. Can't answer that:-)

LmFAO...A "friend" of a woman for 20 years who he sleeps with and he wonders why the woman finally tried to fck him over...Imagine the lies he must of filled this woman's head with to be able to pull off banging her for 20 years?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2012, 05:15:22 PM »
PROFILE OF A SOCIOPATH

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2012, 06:11:25 PM »
PROFILE OF A SOCIOPATH

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Other Related Qualities:

Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

profile of a little bitch: the (wo)man who wrote this

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #280 on: November 26, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »
PROFILE OF A SOCIOPATH

Manipulative and Conning

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled o certain things as "their right."
t
Pathological Lying

Shallow Emotions

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation

Other Related Qualities:

Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Conventional appearance

75-80% good post! all i watch is ID, CNN, and The Walking DEAD! lol All i know is that someone would make a great case study.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: November 26, 2012, 10:43:08 PM »
you've got your panties in a twist b/c i trolled your ass recently - i remember your lovely username but can't remember where or what - how about you just go lick your wounds somewhere else bitch boy?

Trolled me?  I thought all you did was Troll.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2012, 12:41:06 AM »
alti a gimmick, well trolled.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2012, 01:24:46 AM »
alti a gimmick, well trolled.
Sounds like Alti---we've pm'ed each other....and the same posting mannerisms when she first started posting here---very animated and amped up.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
fake tits on that alti bitch

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2012, 04:09:00 AM »
Credit where it's due, she's seemed to handle herself fairly well given all the mud slinging. Her engagement still won't last but at least she's taking all the comments like a trooper. Hormone ravaged face but decent body for a fitness/bodybuilder chick.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2012, 04:59:30 AM »
ronnie has more kids than he has sandows..

nasser uncrowned father 3x atleast!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2012, 05:41:16 AM »
no, she is saying, the ultimate goal of a Dominican woman is to get a white boy.

zoe saldana

;D

Not really    ;D

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »
Sounds like Alti---we've pm'ed each other....and the same posting mannerisms when she first started posting here---very animated and amped up.

Lol!! Oxoxox. I am who I am... Love me or leave me alone;-) Always nice talking to u Parker!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2012, 07:18:51 AM »
Credit where it's due, she's seemed to handle herself fairly well given all the mud slinging. Her engagement still won't last but at least she's taking all the comments like a trooper. Hormone ravaged face but decent body for a fitness/bodybuilder chick.

Cant have it all right?! Partial thanks... I guess. Lol!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2012, 07:43:35 AM »
Cant have it all right?! Partial thanks... I guess. Lol!
Alti why dont you tell us what material things did ronnie buy you,i mean when you found out that hes a cheater what things you pretended him to buy you?
tell this cause the haters can shut up,hahaha theyre funny how they see ronnie only as a mr o but the fact is hes i shit of a person

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »
hey alti, ronnie is an alpha male here in the bodybuilding world, alphas aren't relationship material

alphas have tons of options because you ladies are obsessed with "status", even the most loyal person in the world will probably give in sooner or later when temptation is constantly thrown in their face

you need to start going for regular guys that go through life unnoticed if you want him to be loyal

E
E

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2012, 11:02:24 AM »

This fucking woman is ungodly ugly........you can just tell she's a bitch through and through.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »
hey alti, ronnie is an alpha male here in the bodybuilding world, alphas aren't relationship material

alphas have tons of options because you ladies are obsessed with "status", even the most loyal person in the world will probably give in sooner or later when temptation is constantly thrown in their face

you need to start going for regular guys that go through life unnoticed if you want him to be loyal

E

I've yet to know an Italian who is loyal to his girl. Also they have no problem using the Sean Connery backhand.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »
I've yet to know an Italian who is loyal to his girl. Also they have no problem using the Sean Connery backhand.

lol. The Sean Connery backhand.
I thought the blacks can be bad to their broads. These modern day I-talians are out of control. The Goomba menace must be stopped!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »
Lol!! Oxoxox. I am who I am... Love me or leave me alone;-) Always nice talking to u Parker!
look at this thread,Rich Piana ex girlfriend came to tell the stories about Piana and the thread exploaded...it seems that GOSSIP is the best entertainment!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2012, 06:34:38 PM »
Damn Ronnie is a piece of shit.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2012, 09:04:30 PM »
Alti why dont you tell us what material things did ronnie buy you,i mean when you found out that hes a cheater what things you pretended him to buy you?
tell this cause the haters can shut up,hahaha theyre funny how they see ronnie only as a mr o but the fact is hes i shit of a person

Well crealmadrid... i havent responded cuz i was at work. YES i have  job..lol  and i have bills to pay. i live alone and i pay my own stuff.  anyway, after i found out Ronnie was doing dirt on me, and BUYING stuff for other girls that obviously Ronnie was f*7king on the side, i felt like,,,,REALLY?!?! , you want to sit here pretty f#$%ing other girls and on top of that buying sh*t for them, and i m here looking like a damn fool in front of everyone being "your so-called girlfriend"...in that case you can buy me some stuff as well. it was never BIG, cuz that would just be out of character for me.... I'm a real simple girl! i own more sneakers than shoes, i dont do the expensive purse or the jewelry thing! i would ask him to pay for my massage, a new cell phone,more sneakers, hair, sunglasses EXPENSIVE sunglasses.i didnt have insurance at the time, so doctor bills was part of what i asked $$for.. however, i still didnt take advantage of it. its just not my style. cuz you know any other girl would run with it!  looking back and still feeling bad asking him for $$$, KNOWING he was cheating and doing more stuff behind my back i still couldnt go all out I always feel like "Do wrong, and get wrong" and AT TIME he bought his other girl a porsche cayenne!!!! im not gonna front cuz i sometimes regret not asking him for something BIG like that i asked myself why the f*&k cant you put your pride a side and play his game. if he coulddve been honest from jump, like 'listen i love you but i dont have the ability to be faithful, so Alti...if you want to stay, acknowledge i will be f%&*ing other women on the side and more than likely impegnanting them, SO if YOU can handle that emotionally, mentally than cool, if not we  shouldnt be together. HE never gave ME the chance or the option to walk away after his honesty.. and unfortunately i found out on my own,  as he denied EVERTHING , and i had to do what i had to do. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2012, 11:02:54 PM »

as he denied EVERTHING ,   

Did he deny it with a straight face?  Or did he seem conflicted?

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2012, 11:43:10 PM »

Well crealmadrid... i havent responded cuz i was at work. YES i have  job..lol  and i have bills to pay. i live alone and i pay my own stuff.  anyway, after i found out Ronnie was doing dirt on me, and BUYING stuff for other girls that obviously Ronnie was f*7king on the side, i felt like,,,,REALLY?!?! , you want to sit here pretty f#$%ing other girls and on top of that buying sh*t for them, and i m here looking like a damn fool in front of everyone being "your so-called girlfriend"...in that case you can buy me some stuff as well. it was never BIG, cuz that would just be out of character for me.... I'm a real simple girl! i own more sneakers than shoes, i dont do the expensive purse or the jewelry thing! i would ask him to pay for my massage, a new cell phone,more sneakers, hair, sunglasses EXPENSIVE sunglasses.i didnt have insurance at the time, so doctor bills was part of what i asked $$for.. however, i still didnt take advantage of it. its just not my style. cuz you know any other girl would run with it!  looking back and still feeling bad asking him for $$$, KNOWING he was cheating and doing more stuff behind my back i still couldnt go all out I always feel like "Do wrong, and get wrong" and AT TIME he bought his other girl a porsche cayenne!!!! im not gonna front cuz i sometimes regret not asking him for something BIG like that i asked myself why the f*&k cant you put your pride a side and play his game. if he coulddve been honest from jump, like 'listen i love you but i dont have the ability to be faithful, so Alti...if you want to stay, acknowledge i will be f%&*ing other women on the side and more than likely impegnanting them, SO if YOU can handle that emotionally, mentally than cool, if not we  shouldnt be together. HE never gave ME the chance or the option to walk away after his honesty.. and unfortunately i found out on my own,  as he denied EVERTHING , and i had to do what i had to do. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  
haha respond when you can,nobody asking you to respond imideatly :))
you didnt asked much from him,that from my point of you are things that a boyfriend buy for his girlfriend after 1 year of relationship...
wait wait wait he bought a PORCHE CAYENE to his lover???whos that girl?
now we know where he blowed his money...
maybe he have a waaay more girls than we can imagine,and then they play him,he fall in love and they ask anything...and the man is in love he buys anything!
hahaha my math wasnt wrong,cause he bought his own house,the same house to his mother worth 150k,home gym worth 200k,a bentley worth 100k if he bought a new one,and couple other not so expensive cars...and he ate 2 times a day in a restaurant BLACK EYES PEAS where the meal is 5$,for GH he didnt spend above 150$ a week...
and we are talking in a period from 1998 till now,14 years...
i thougt his lifestyle was jet-set so he is blowing his money,but his lifestyle isnt so luxurious...now we see where he spent all his money!
give us nemas of the girls he spent that pricey gifts,what other gifts you know he had bought?
and did you ever caught him,a text message on the mobile phone,on the computer?you said he wasnt well in hideing the lovers