Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120504 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2012, 10:31:53 AM »
Was Ronnie a good fuck Alti? Serious question.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #326 on: November 30, 2012, 10:38:40 AM »
Uberman is nothing more than a bitter old French asshole whose main purpose in life is to talk down upon others, regardless of their place in society. Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Batman, Mr Rogers, you name it - he'll tear them all to bits. Such a sad existence, to never see happiness. Yes, let's tear bodybuilders apart and call them out on their 'pathetic lives', which revolve around steroids, eating, and working out (which has been the primary concept of bodybuilding since its inception) on a bodybuilding board nevertheless. I think it's time to start browsing other websites, bud, apparently men in thongs are too good for you.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2012, 09:09:41 AM »
Sounds like Ronnie only bought shit for the White girls

LOVE ME SOME WHITE GIRLS

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2012, 08:38:39 PM »
Alti i started smelling that maybe ronald dont have a degree in accounting??
why would he delivered pizzas if he had a degree...
what do you think???

i just saw a video of BSN where he said i found a passion but before that i thought that after a degree of accounting i will work in an office

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: December 08, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »
look what we see here,ronald dean coleman with his ex wife at the masters olympia hahahaha
he is banging on left and right

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #330 on: December 08, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »
look what we see here,ronald dean coleman with his ex wife at the masters olympia hahahaha

Hahahaha!! That's awesome!! He ex is smart. I highly doubt hes smashing his ex tho! Unless he's strappin up ( wearing a condom)  and he hates wearing a condom... REALLY? RotfLmfao! She ain't stupid!!!

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: December 08, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »
Is that Dorian's girlfriend?  I can't keep up, what happened to Gal?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
Hahahaha!! That's awesome!! He ex is smart. I highly doubt hes smashing his ex tho! Unless he's strappin up ( wearing a condom)  and he hates wearing a condom... REALLY? RotfLmfao! She ain't stupid!!!

You'll never recover, will you?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »

His middle eastern wife was super hot.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2012, 12:14:01 AM »

His middle eastern wife was super hot.

Super hot seems like a stretch.  Let's agree that she is very fuckable. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »
this is GREAT! I'm a bitter?! and never will recover, this is AWESOME!!! seriously??? WHY??? why would I, or any OTHER WOMAN, NOT RECOVER???? IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE! Leaving Ronnie, or Ronnie leaving ME, without any kids or marriage commitment  is a BLESSING!!! i consider myself LUCKY!!, i didnt have any kids with him, THANK GOD!!!  The reason why im on here is cuz, I saw a post i respond, and Im the only one that actually is STILL in the industry COMPETING. all the other women have no idea about who's who in BB. i was here b4 i dated Ronnie and Im here after we broke up. point blank! I have moved on as far as my dating life, but i can answer questioned about my PAST. what is the big deal?? its not that serious!
http://video.adultswim.com/black-dynamite/hell-hath-no-fury.html

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2012, 12:23:51 AM »
I that Dorian's girlfriend?  I can't keep up, what happened to Gal?
i think that lady is a writer for one of the mags.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2012, 06:00:18 AM »
Hahahaha!! That's awesome!! He ex is smart. I highly doubt hes smashing his ex tho! Unless he's strappin up ( wearing a condom)  and he hates wearing a condom... REALLY? RotfLmfao! She ain't stupid!!!

Stop hating, Dominican.  Of course, she is still with him on the side, because he still drops change for rent money.

I wouldn't call Christine super hot, but she has put on some weight in the right places.

unfortunately, in the end, alti, he still dumped you for his Arabian french bride. 

women always find anyway to hate.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2012, 06:12:22 AM »
Someone should do a chronological pic by pic comparison of Ronnie's girlfriends/wives.  Each one gets a bit whiter as the list progresses.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
Creamadrid I'm sorry but I have things to do. I thought I answered your questions. Do I think Ronnie lied about his degree?? NO. I believe he has his degree. And he delivered pizzas cause he couldn't find work.nap he had to do something. Once again Ronnie is .... WAS a great athlete!! But at horrible boyfriend/ partner. He's was very self centered. But I guess u have to be that way to a certain degree to be 8x mr Olympia. Another thing I'm IN THE SPORT FOR Godsakes. I competes less 2 months ago. I'm involved in BB/ fitness. This is why I'm around. Not because I'm a hater and im not over Ronnie. Seriously.... -_____- c'mon. You Guys are not gonna make me upset. It ridiculous that any women would want him now. His wife hangs around cause she OWNS him!!! Point blank.  Everyone that knows Ronnie...know that she (his ex wife) got him the nuts. Wait he never had nuts. Lmfao!!! Anyway he married her and no prenup!! His company is partly hers!!!! DUH!!! once again she a smart woman, therefore I know she not letting him smash. He got the last one that has his youngest babies to
Smash!!! Now time to go train my clients. Can I do that creamadrid?? Thanks you!!! P
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2012, 07:45:51 AM »
Smash: (definition)  to hit that, tap, dig in them guts, drill, pipe, to fuck, to have sexual relations or intercourse. Lmao! That how we use the word smash:-)) ;D
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2012, 08:16:35 AM »
That Muffin is about to burst

PTPS

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2012, 08:20:15 AM »
Creamadrid I'm sorry but I have things to do. I thought I answered your questions. Do I think Ronnie lied about his degree?? NO. I believe he has his degree. And he delivered pizzas cause he couldn't find work.nap he had to do something. Once again Ronnie is .... WAS a great athlete!! But at horrible boyfriend/ partner. He's was very self centered. But I guess u have to be that way to a certain degree to be 8x mr Olympia. Another thing I'm IN THE SPORT FOR Godsakes. I competes less 2 months ago. I'm involved in BB/ fitness. This is why I'm around. Not because I'm a hater and im not over Ronnie. Seriously.... -_____- c'mon. You Guys are not gonna make me upset. It ridiculous that any women would want him now. His wife hangs around cause she OWNS him!!! Point blank.  Everyone that knows Ronnie...know that she (his ex wife) got him the nuts. Wait he never had nuts. Lmfao!!! Anyway he married her and no prenup!! His company is partly hers!!!! DUH!!! once again she a smart woman, therefore I know she not letting him smash. He got the last one that has his youngest babies to
Smash!!! Now time to go train my clients. Can I do that creamadrid?? Thanks you!!! P
one more thing alti,what means this

Anyway he married her and no prenup!! His company is partly hers

So his rc suplement company is partly of his ex wife?
how it is possible??
you said no prenup,doesnt it means that if they didnt sign anything that she doesnt have anything from him?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2012, 11:20:11 AM »

how it is possible??
you said no prenup,doesnt it means that if they didnt sign anything that she doesnt have anything from him?

They are still married. But are NOT together....
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2012, 11:24:33 AM »
PTPS

I seriously didn't know I had a twedgy! A lil embarrassed over that. Anyway that was like 4 years ago. Find something more recent,damn! Lol
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »
Creamadrid I'm sorry but I have things to do. I thought I answered your questions. Do I think Ronnie lied about his degree?? NO. I believe he has his degree. And he delivered pizzas cause he couldn't find work.nap he had to do something. Once again Ronnie is .... WAS a great athlete!! But at horrible boyfriend/ partner. He's was very self centered. But I guess u have to be that way to a certain degree to be 8x mr Olympia. Another thing I'm IN THE SPORT FOR Godsakes. I competes less 2 months ago. I'm involved in BB/ fitness. This is why I'm around. Not because I'm a hater and im not over Ronnie. Seriously.... -_____- c'mon. You Guys are not gonna make me upset. It ridiculous that any women would want him now. His wife hangs around cause she OWNS him!!! Point blank.  Everyone that knows Ronnie...know that she (his ex wife) got him the nuts. Wait he never had nuts. Lmfao!!! Anyway he married her and no prenup!! His company is partly hers!!!! DUH!!! once again she a smart woman, therefore I know she not letting him smash. He got the last one that has his youngest babies to

Wrong Again, Alti!  It don't go down in the South like that. LA and TX don't equal CA and half his shit.  She'd get out of court money, and an OK child support check for the two chicks.  In Ronnie's case, he'd keep her happy to keep it out of court.  To date, I havent seen one black chick walk away 50% of a black man's shit in those woods.  Believe me one of my hot Cuban uncles got 10-12 kids, and the women, even some professional, don't run him to court for money, just have him passby when they need cash or bills paid.  Stop hating on Ronnie.

Ronnie got the current wife and Christine on payroll, he just left you out.  ;D

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2012, 12:10:08 PM »

how it is possible??

No, his company is 100% Ronnie owned unless he partnered up with her from Day 1, which I doubt.  The money game works different down there.  What Christine needs, Ronnie gives!  No 50% court shit.  The hillbillies kick that shit out.

KevinP85 can testify to this.   He is right in Fort Worth.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2012, 12:14:10 PM »
Wrong Again, Alti!  It don't go down in the South like that. LA and TX don't equal CA and half his shit.  She'd get out of court money, and an OK child support check for the two chicks.  In Ronnie's case, he'd keep her happy to keep it out of court.  To date, I havent seen one black chick walk away 50% of a black man's shit in those woods.  Believe me one of my hot Cuban uncles got 10-12 kids, and the women, even some professional, don't run him to court for money, just have him passby when they need cash or bills paid.  Stop hating on Ronnie.

Ronnie got the current wife and Christine on payroll, he just left you out.  ;D
ok so not 1/2....but am i wrong  to say that Christine was the smartest out all the women??!!?!!! she got no babies ans stays on payroll, and i know she dont even live with Ronnie. so she got her cake, her coin, eating and spending!!! Good for her!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2012, 12:17:04 PM »
No, his company is 100% Ronnie owned unless he partnered up with her from Day 1, which I doubt.  The money game works different down there.  What Christine needs, Ronnie gives!  No 50% court shit.  The hillbillies kick that shit out.

KevinP85 can testify to this.   He is right in Fort Worth.

listen my man....
I KNOW christine is getting that paper without having to drop any babies or even sleep with Ronnie! she smart, can't hate there!!  :) :)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!