Author Topic: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?  (Read 37335 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2012, 02:21:26 PM »
Loads of insecurity flying around this thread.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
I've created a thread on bb.com with my pic in it (many threds actually), it seems that many people would like to have my body (and they state it). Now try to do that - we'll see how many admirers you'll get (aside crippled schmoes lol). Of course you don't care how your abs looks (I haven't met a single bloated bloofer, who'd say he cares lol). WHy do you think I'm interested in what you'd trade or not? What are you talking about? lmao.. you are really borderline retarted aren't you? Do you want to convice me that you have a high self esteem and like yourself? Well if that's what are you trying to do, I'd suggest you to convince yourself of that FIRST, as you clearly don't.

whats your point? kevin levrone tried to commit suicide, he hated himself.....

as for you there nothing worse than a guy like you who makes LONG ASS 5 paragraph posts in every thread trying SOOO hard to own someone and ends it with a shitty "meh" pic....its annoying ,  so stop it :D :P

I have yet to see you post  one pic....whether it be your face ...your body ... a woman ... or whatever that gives you the right to take up that much ban width as you do.  get off your pedestal bitch ...you impress NO ONE here and you try so hard at it
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2012, 02:37:31 PM »
what are you talking about? my physique? I had an avi on gh15's sight and everyone saw it I had to take it down for my POF profile safety reasons...

your still melting down about the pic I posted of my face getting out of the shower months   ago  ;D as if this thread cant get any fucken gayer ::). ....all I said was you had a weak jawline and pale skin (do you not?) ???    

Weak jawline, but still 5times better than yours? That suffice in this case lol. I have chissled features you dumbfuck, and you won't have these even at 3%bf, due to your poor facial structure and overall chipmunk look. DEAL WITH IT.

whats your point? kevin levrone tried to commit suicide, he hated himself.....

as for you there nothing worse than a guy like you who makes LONG ASS 5 paragraph posts in every thread trying SOOO hard to own someone and ends it with a shitty "meh" pic....its annoying ,  so stop it  

I have yet to see you post  one pic....whether it be your face ...your body ... a woman ...your watch your car or whatever that gives you the right to take up that much ban width as you do.  get off your pedestal bitch ...you impress NO ONE here and you try so hard at it
Report to moderator     Logged

Let's see: I've posted the pics of my - Face, body, woman AND a car (audi a8, IN YOUR FUKKIN FACE lmao.. You won't own anything like that even at 45yo), and all of these own you on many many levels (tho' that wasn't posted with that intention obviously, it's your insecurities and low self esteem that makes you want to compare yourself to me or anyone else. Have you seen me comparing myself to Groink or writing that I look better than this or that? It's always NOT from my side, every single time it happened - it was not me who started it. So time to evaluate your sense of self worth "buddy", and evaluate it very well, as there are major issues. MAJOR.). And I don't need to be given a "right" to use the "free speech", crawl back ointo your cave you shitface.

p.s., - still no frontal clear/non-mirror shot of your model face? BTW - do you think they need models who have a "retarded meathed" (if that's even possible, as they are retarted by default) look in their eyes? Fukkin schizoid, gett off my dick for once.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
Weak jawline, but still 5times better than yours? That suffice in this case lol. I have chissled features you dumbfuck, and you won't have these even at 3%bf, due to your poor facial structure and overall chipmunk look. DEAL WITH IT.

ummm nooo you dont.  ::)   :-\   jesus boy you think i just make shit up as i go along. I dont even dislike you, I just call things like I see it.

Let's see: I've posted the pics of my - Face, body, woman AND a car (audi a8, IN YOUR FUKKIN FACE lmao.. You won't own anything like that even at 45yo), and all of these own you on many many levels (tho' that wasn't posted with that intention obviously, it's your insecurities and low self esteem that makes you want to compare yourself to me or anyone else. Have you seen me comparing myself to Groink or writing that I look better than this or that? It's always NOT from my side, every single time it happened - it was not me who started it. So time to evaluate your sense of self worth "buddy", and evaluate it very well, as there are major issues. MAJOR.). And I don't need to be given a "right" to use the "free speech", crawl back ointo your cave you shitface.

oh really? could of sworn I say you start a thread rocking a pair of  kaprees on the beach looking like a twink with NO physique to speak of. If I have the wrong guy I apologize......you were in a white tshirtwith your arms crossed sitting on a bench next to a twink (who owned you in the arm department)

my memory is very good......someone post the pic
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2012, 02:46:15 PM »
oh really? could of sworn I say you start a thread rocking a pair of  kaprees on the beach looking like a twink with NO physique to speak of. If I have the wrong guy I apologize......you were in a white tshirtwith your arms crossed sitting on a bench next to a twink (who owned you in the arm department)

my memory is very good......someone post the pic

A physique that SHITS on yours, while being on way less stuff (actually I've used less in 12+years than you did in a few lol, and still look like a pile of shit. Better find some other hobby, it's fukkin' with your mind already as you think being big and muscular is the key to getting woman ;D lmao.. Maybe you want a job in Europe? I may arrange something, as being built BUT a white trash that you are won't get you any decent females any time soon), yes of course.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
bloated pig lol.  Moment I come off the test i get appraoched for modeling all the time....i have darker thicker eyebrows, a stronger jawline than you, better hair, darker features...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/title394519173.png/

tall dark handsome...your pale ass looks like fat panda on a hersheys diet :-X

whether i look like shit right now or not is irrelevent im off everything and dont even train anymore...ill look amazing in 25 days back in the gym.
.. all that matters is what you looked like at one point in time, and severeal  people on this sight saw me at that time not too long ago in person and have stood right fucken next to me, and will tell you I was a thick son of a bitch that you didnt fuck with....  you dont bench 405 in hs and achieve my level of thickness without decent genetics not at my height anyways....every pic Ive had up here was before i ever touched gh, and even then i was still ALOTTTTTTTT thicker than you and everyone saw it.   Only white guy on here with better genetics than me is groink  and maybe okami i dont know what he looked like at my age......

Everyone used to look great and it never matters what anyone looks like now it's what they used to look like at one point in time (refer to pros reuniting for a pic thread)  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2012, 02:52:20 PM »
A physique that SHITS on yours, while being on way less stuff (actually I've used less in 12+years than you did in a few lol, and still look like a pile of shit. Better find some other hobby, it's fukkin' with your mind already as you think being big and muscular is the key to getting woman ;D lmao.. Maybe you want a job in Europe? I may arrange something, as being built BUT a white trash that you are won't get you any decent females any time soon), yes of course.

dude Im done with this. A physique to me is how much muscle you carry....period. I carry more muscle than you...period.

white trash ;D   not at all.... but I am half Italian ....european women would probably dig me.
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »
GIMME 10 NAMES!

PIC OF DA_VINCI'S HAIR OR THIS THREAD IS A NO GO!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »
hold up da vinci has been

"training for 12 years"  did i read that right?

jesus fuck  you look like a fitness model on bunk anavar and expired blue tops  
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2012, 03:01:45 PM »
dude Im done with this. A physique to me is how much muscle you carry....period. I carry more muscle than you...period.

white trash ;D   not at all.... but I am half Italian ....european women would probably dig me.

You mean - water? If so than it's true.

Now let the pictures speak, not your big mouth you clown:

upload pics

photo sharing

free photo hosting

I had to do this, even if it's unfair, but that loon was asking for it.  :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2012, 03:02:58 PM »
hold up da vinci has been

"training for 12 years"  did i read that right?

jesus fuck  you look like a fitness model on bunk anavar and expired blue tops  

You look like a shitfaced genetic error trying to compensate for it with loads of test, but it still does not work the way you expected.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2012, 03:20:07 PM »

upload pics

photo sharing

free photo hosting

I had to do this, even if it's unfair, but that loon was asking for it.  :D

water lmao. you have NO THICKNESS.....I was bigger than you  when i was barely 19  years old and Im serious...my arms, chest, delts, traps were much thicker and I have pictures from that time period. Im not posting shit publicly but Ill dig em up send them to a trusted member....let them decide.
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2012, 03:23:15 PM »
water lmao. you have NO THICKNESS.....I was bigger than you  when i was barely 19  years old and Im serious...my arms, chest, delts, traps were much thicker and I have pictures from that time period. Im not posting shit publicly but Ill dig em up send them to a trusted member....let them decide.

Lmao, of course you won't. You posted a bunch of pics PUBLICLY before (and even in this thread) but yoi won't post these? Well - cut out the background, your shitface too and post 'em. What a fukkin clown I can't believe it lmao.. You have some very serious head issues "buddy", you really do. Better get 'em fixed till' it's not too late (i.e. - you at 45, sitting in a trailer, pinning that test you bought for money you hustled out of an even bigger retard than yourself and still hoping you'll catch that "soulmate" loool). Get the fuck out of here you loonatic.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2012, 03:40:43 PM »
Lmao, of course you won't. You posted a bunch of pics PUBLICLY before (and even in this thread) but yoi won't post these? Well - cut out the background, your shitface too and post 'em. What a fukkin clown I can't believe it lmao.. You have some very serious head issues "buddy", you really do. Better get 'em fixed till' it's not too late (i.e. - you at 45, sitting in a trailer, pinning that test you bought for money you hustled out of an even bigger retard than yourself and still hoping you'll catch that "soulmate" loool). Get the fuck out of here you loonatic.

dude thats bullshit and you know it. You know why I cant post old pics on here....it doesnt matter if i crop my face out....i got my pics up on the net....

... I said ill dig up some old pics, and send them to one trusted member......he answers the simple question
who has more muscle on them flinstones or divinci. HE can be your butt buddy and hate me for all i care! he'll still say me cause its that obvious ......youd look like a fucking twink next to me...I just want an honest member with integrity thats all
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »
I have integrity !!  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2012, 04:02:52 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »

[

But where's the hair champ?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
All I gotta say is dubstep  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
GIMME 10 NAMES!

:D

Would anyone in this thread like to compare jaw lines with me?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »

groink,,,,,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2012, 04:17:54 PM »
groink,,,,,
Groink has a fucking jawline like Sgt. Slaughter.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2012, 04:19:50 PM »
Groink is a very good looking man indeed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
Groink has a fucking jawline like Sgt. Slaughter.

if groink pulled a 70's stache' like that he would be that cartoon damn,,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
All I gotta say is dubstep  :D

dellusional more like it.
l

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

I do