Author Topic: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?  (Read 37290 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »
You've been 19 for like 5 years. STFU already, no one cares about your insecurities.

not true everyone knows I was 18 a year ago. And im not the one going on about it either the bitch keeps moaning
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2012, 12:54:29 PM »
lol! nobody thinks you look better, but you :D

"I look better than you blah blah blah"   do you realize nobody on here thinks you have more muscle than me? nobody...but yourself.
you look like a cyclist, Imserious.....I thought you were natty when I saw you.  now shut the fuck up and quit whining I really dont care.....how hurt your feelings are
You haven't even posted PICS you fukkin moron, so who are these NOBODY? You clearly know that you look like a pile of SHIT, and I remember very well the pics you were very proud of, the usual mirror shots, myspace angled, etc.. and EVEN in these you look like a bloof ball, what muscle are yoiu talking about? I see these test-loaded bloated clowns every day. Give em' at least a month of a simple diet and they'll diminish to nothingness (well they ARE nithingness, but that bloat in a thick layer of clothes to an untrained eye may look like a "size".). GTFO you damn handicap.

p.s. - I'm not 29 you fukkin nutcase, I'm 27.

p.p.s. - WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR MODEL FACE?? All I can see is a chipmunk with a round fat persons face, an ugly one, with a receding hairline. Were these modelling offers from a mag for people with a disability or smth? (because the look in your eyes clearly states - A RETARD).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »
 :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »
PIC OF DA_VINCI'S HAIR OR THIS THREAD IS BUNK!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »
You haven't even posted PICS you fukkin moron, so who are these NOBODY? You clearly know that you look like a pile of SHIT, and I remember very well the pics you were very proud of, the usual mirror shots, myspace angled, etc.. and EVEN in these you look like a bloof ball, what muscle are yoiu talking about? I see these test-loaded bloated clowns every day. Give em' at least a month of a simple diet and they'll diminish to nothingness (well they ARE nithingness, but that bloat in a thick layer of clothes to an untrained eye may look like a "size".). GTFO you damn handicap. Your still

p.s. - I'm not 29 you fukkin nutcase, I'm 27.

p.p.s. - WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR MODEL FACE?? All I can see is a chipmunk with a round fat persons face, an ugly one, with a receding hairline. Were these modelling offers from a mag for people with a disability or smth? (because the look in your eyes clearly states - A RETARD).

27 29.....so your trying to justify why your a twink now :D

for the other shit...... I honestly dont believe you. I think your trolling just cause you dont want to look bad in front of everyone your ego is too fragile.......You know damn well I sent my pictures to members here ....I shouldnt have to post pm's to justify myself anyways, it's classless IMO but Id do it if you agreed to shut the fuck up....or just take my word like a man,  and stop arguing....jesus dude its not taht big a deal. I have a better build than you,  GET OVER IT
receding hairline ::)  ya ok brother
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
27 29.....so your trying to justify why your a twink now :D

for the other shit...... I honestly dont believe you. I think your trolling just cause you dont want to look bad in front of everyone your ego is too fragile.......You know damn well I sent my pictures to members here ....I shouldnt have to post pm's to justify myself anyways, it's classless IMO but Id do it if you agreed to shut the fuck up and admit defeat

receding hairline lol::) everyone saw that 2 the balding  was quite evident  2 ::)

Once again - this is a PUBLIC forum (and you ALREADY DID post a pic of your face), you claim tnat NOONE thinks this or that and then you proceed to mumble how you sent pics PRIVATELY to some members? So the question is - Do you at least fukkin comprehend what are you talking here?? What a damn retard, geez, you are really mentally incapable, get some help ffs, a comnplete moron/intellectually disabled.
 And you've tried to "justify yourself" way too many times already (when I wasn't even interested, these are your deep insecurities speaking. A shorty summary: asocial, low intelligence, frustrated about most things in life, frustrated about healhty relapthionship with people around you, a fukkin white trash, fat and ugly, no muscle to speak about, shape is horrible - poor genetics, no arms, no delts, no nothing, just a bloated mess. Yes, if you'll take enough drugs - you may be another Palumbo. But that's it.).
 And yes - you've admitted that you are losing your hair in another thread, and it's getting pretty obvious. Juice harder - you'll go bald in a few years lmao. I'm 27 and I look younger than you. More slin buddy, or else you may not find your "soul mate".

p.s. - where are the clear pics of your beautiful jawline? Are you really that fukkin retarded not to notice this question for a 6th time?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:03 PM »
Ezekiel 2:23
"And in the end of times prophet Flint and patriarch Vinci engaged in fierce battles of thy word whicheth none was willing to read due to fear of eternal boredom."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2012, 03:17:32 PM »
Ezekiel 2:23
"And in the end of times prophet Flint and patriarch Vinci engaged in fierce battles of thy word whicheth none was willing to read due to fear of eternal boredom."

And a piceth of Da-Vincis hair was nowhere to be found.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
I give up....its like talking to a wall. You want to think you look better than me more power to you buddy.....when 2/2 respected member agree with me  that im bigger than you and just as fucken lean as you thats enough for me......both  them fucken crush you  btw one had 20 inch arms..... and thats how i rank people's opinions  in this game,  you know by how they look...its  kind of important:)......you on the other hand  look like shit so i dont care if you think your better than me......make sense?  :D

as for my face i posted my face..as much as i could without risking my safety enough to proove a point to you.....skin nice and young.healthy as a beat ....hair nice and thick all  still there :-*  . I could post a picture with the face of brad pitt and youd still find something wrong with it and call me ugly.... I could post a picture of a  a 1998 bald levrone and claim its me.....and youd still  say i look like shit youd probably call me narrow :D and start talking about your superior structure  
you are by far the most narcisistic,dellusional, sensitive person  on this sight ......and you CAN NOT back it up ...shit you cant even own me :D....on anything lol
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »
Flint

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?

Ever seen a pic of Da_vincis hair?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »
i couldve turned flinstones into one of the best carpenters on this side of nc but work is kinda slow right now bro plus i only really make money if im paying someone 7 dollars an hour, if i pay 10 im more or less breaking even
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »
i couldve turned flinstones into one of the best carpenters on this side of nc but work is kinda slow right now bro plus i only really make money if im paying someone 7 dollars an hour, if i pay 10 im more or less breaking even

I hear you bro no worries...
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2012, 01:07:22 AM »
I give up....its like talking to a wall. You want to think you look better than me more power to you buddy.....when 2/2 respected member agree with me  that im bigger than you and just as fucken lean as you thats enough for me......both  them fucken crush you  btw one had 20 inch arms..... and thats how i rank people's opinions  in this game,  you know by how they look...its  kind of important:)......you on the other hand  look like shit so i dont care if you think your better than me......make sense?  :D

as for my face i posted my face..as much as i could without risking my safety enough to proove a point to you.....skin nice and young.healthy as a beat ....hair nice and thick all  still there :-*  . I could post a picture with the face of brad pitt and youd still find something wrong with it and call me ugly.... I could post a picture of a  a 1998 bald levrone and claim its me.....and youd still  say i look like shit youd probably call me narrow :D and start talking about your superior structure  
you are by far the most narcisistic,dellusional, sensitive person  on this sight ......and you CAN NOT back it up ...shit you cant even own me :D....on anything lol

I still can't see any fukkin pics of yours (while you already posted a very personal pic, it's that of your FACE, so "publicity" argument is invalid. Do you undertsnad this u damn mental midget?).
 As "lean as me" - lmaoo... Fukk off you bloofball. It's very nice that you want to "prove" yourself to me, but the next time you are goona do this - make sure you aren't a loser that you are now (a hormone addicted white trash with no real friends, social life or a general well being, in addition to being an ugly washed up, at 19lmao, piece of shit with genetics of G.Kovacks and Palumbo inbred child).

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
whos ashton kucher?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2012, 09:49:04 AM »
whos ashton kucher?

Some douchebag who had a shitty, but popular sitcom a decade ago...and has made a string of horrible box office bombs ever since.

But he apparently sucks the right dicks, because he's still around

He's like a male version of Kim kardashian

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »
Some douchebag who had a shitty, but popular sitcom a decade ago...and has made a string of horrible box office bombs ever since.

But he apparently sucks the right dicks, because he's still around

He's like a male version of Kim kardashian
pretty much,,,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »
Post the Hair pics already.  :P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »
Da_Vinci

Hairpics

All we need.