Author Topic: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!  (Read 96080 times)

AVBG

Re: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »
15 mins -11 pm eastern
http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer THE TRUTH HURTS with JEFF THE PRODUCER!  LIVE RADIO Broadcast, LIVE Call-ins!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2012, 08:04:01 PM »
15 mins -11 pm eastern
http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer THE TRUTH HURTS with JEFF THE PRODUCER!  LIVE RADIO Broadcast, LIVE Call-ins!  That nobody can listen too.

Cool.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
this better be gooder than yesterday

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2012, 08:17:32 PM »
this better be gooder than yesterday

I agree.  I gave it a chance last night for about 30 minutes but it went nowhere.  Boring radio.  Also there was only around 40 listeners so I don't think this Jeff dude will be around too much longer.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
I could only listen to the first 10 minutes because I had a date.    Your broadcast system sucks.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »
PJ needs to post here more. I feel he's a GetBigger at heart.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2012, 10:58:29 PM »
I listened to the first 5 minutes and then my wife shouted downstairs 'What are you doing honey?' Good point I thought.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2012, 10:58:59 PM »
I listened to the first 5 minutes and then my wife shouted downstairs 'What are you doing honey?' Good point I thought.

;D
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Jeff The Producer fired from RX MUSCLE-why???
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2012, 11:24:18 PM »
Not long ago I met this young bikini girl at a show who had seen so many PJ BRAUN gay 4 pay threads on GB and other such boards that she told me she always thought I was gay. Later that night I gayed the hell out her and her other bikini roommate too. ;)

Translation - You made $50 schmoe squatting a middle aged man in room 7.
P

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2012, 12:28:38 AM »
PJ needs to post here more. I feel he's a GetBigger homo at heart.

Fixed that typo for you bro.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2012, 10:45:21 AM »
John Romano has surfaced again.  Looks like the outcasts from RX are going to join forces.

"Jeff and I will be doing a show together.  Stay tuned.  you'll get to hear all the sordid details as soon as we get settles.  Spread the word!! You can bet your last dollar that Jewey was probably involved.  But I'm not letting any cats out of the bag.  You'll have to wait a 2 - 3 weeks until Jeff and I get set up.  Then you'll hear it all right from him. I've addressed this before but it obviously needs to be said again Bros v Pros was not Rx's original idea it was a blatant rip off of Animal, we did it first in The Cage at the Arnold."

Wtf? I thought the convict was in jail, is Romano working for animal now?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
Well, Aaron just announced that Johnny Styles is taking over Jeff's job.....and also his basement apartment below Dave's moving from PR to New York. :P

A

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:15 AM »
Not long ago I met this young bikini girl at a show who had seen so many PJ BRAUN gay 4 pay threads on GB and other such boards that she told me she always thought I was gay. Later that night I gayed the hell out her and her other bikini roommate too. ;)

How can you hate this guy?
It's Hip to be Square!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2012, 11:37:43 AM »

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2012, 11:42:56 AM »
just put some replay up on this show

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »
Wtf? I thought the convict was in jail, is Romano working for animal now?

My "research" suggested that tales of his most recent incarceration were slightly embellished.

Regardless, that convict better watch his mouth.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »

for some reason that cracked me up

ive lost count the times my wife has said you arent still posting on that forum where you tell everyone they love the cock are you
T

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
That's the truth. Thanks Billy.

If Aaron didn't want to keep it civil on his side and asked me to also I would tear up that 2 faced monkey. Let's just say if you think you like Jeff, that's because you only know the side of Jeff that he wanted to you know. The real Jeff is a crazy jealous shit talker that abused his woman.

His problem with me was he always thought I fucked his GF. I haven't, yet. ;)

Sounds alot like this guy PJ. He fucks alot of peoples girlfriends.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2012, 01:16:45 PM »
That's the truth. Thanks Billy.

If Aaron didn't want to keep it civil on his side and asked me to also I would tear up that 2 faced monkey. Let's just say if you think you like Jeff, that's because you only know the side of Jeff that he wanted to you know. The real Jeff is a crazy jealous shit talker that abused his woman.

His problem with me was he always thought I fucked his GF. I haven't, yet. ;)

PJ,

You act like your being the better man and taking the high road but your doing the exact same thing that you're accusing Jeff of doing. You said he talks shit behind peoples backs. What do you think going on getbig and crying about how Jeff doesnt like you and Aaron is??

You are no better so stop pretending like you are.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »
How can you hate this guy?

Don't let the apparent congeniality fool you. PJ is a 16 year-old trapped on a middle aged man's body/life. If you ever listen to his so called stories, they are basically sophomoric humor

Unfortunately years have passed. attempts at g4p and  pro bbing careers have floundered and he is now reduced to playing the second fiddle to the jew nerd he would be making fun of in high school.

That is what happens when you don't pay attention in school.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2012, 01:25:03 PM »
Don't let the apparent congeniality fool you. PJ is a 16 year-old trapped on a middle aged man's body/life. If you ever listen to his so called stories, they are basically sophomoric humor

Unfortunately years have passed. attempts at g4p and  pro bbing careers have floundered and he is now reduced to playing the second fiddle to the jew nerd he would be making fun of in high school.

That is what happens when you don't pay attention in school.

PJ has a very successful prep-coaching business does he not? At Nationals I saw 2 of his girls turn pro, the other 3 placed top 5. I hear he does ok.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2012, 01:38:45 PM »
PJ has a very successful prep-coaching business does he not? At Nationals I saw 2 of his girls turn pro, the other 3 placed top 5. I hear he does ok.

you hear wrong, as usual

no one would debase themselves to being aaron's biatch unless they needed the money.

PJ is aaron's  jeff the producer. He moved all the way from cali to 5mins away from aaron in florida, is running errands for jew boy and envisosn medical when aaron is out of town, etc

it is a sad story. and lets not forget project 'mini me' where pj due to having lost his heath like DA would put it - is going to shrink which will essetially destroy his self image (unless he doesent and just ens up like DA)

In 1-2 years PJ will be doing justinTv radio shows crapping on aaron, just like jeff did to jewlumbo- mark my words

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
you hear wrong, as usual

no one would debase themselves to being aaron's biatch unless they needed the money.

PJ is aaron's  jeff the producer. He moved all the way from cali to 5mins away from aaron in florida, is running errands for jew boy and envisosn medical when aaron is out of town, etc

it is a sad story. and lets not forget project 'mini me' where pj due to having lost his heath like DA would put it - is going to shrink which will essetially destroy his self image (unless he doesent and just ens up like DA)

In 1-2 years PJ will be doing justinTv radio shows crapping on aaron, just like jeff did to jewlumbo- mark my words

Why do you have such a heavily vested interest in PJ? I've met the guy several times and he's always humble, gracious, and genuinely nice.

Has he personally wronged you?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2012, 01:47:15 PM »
Why do you have such a heavily vested interest in PJ? I've met the guy several times and he's always humble, gracious, and genuinely nice.

I dont have an heavily vested interest on you PJ

I am just telling it like it is.

If there is something that I said that you wish to object to, please do so . Generic one liners wont do i am afraid