Author Topic: for moen, da-vinci and other fashionable fellas  (Read 18367 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: for moen, da-vinci and other fashionable fellas
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »
I don't know about him but the only hair to be found on my body is a 0.4mm stubble beard on my face.

I use this baby:

Sometimes I also trim my head hair at 1mm, otherwise I'm bald.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2012, 03:24:09 PM »
we still need some good advices on some good skin bronzing products

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2012, 03:30:55 PM »
we still need some good advices on some good skin bronzing products

Maybe da_vinci? Go4it possibly. Half this board is probably secretly using one but you know how they are, they don't want to be seen as a fagg0t  ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2012, 01:49:54 AM »
I'm not sure what's "bronzing", but I like my skin pale/natural color.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2012, 02:51:45 AM »
I'm not sure what's "bronzing", but I like my skin pale/natural color.
im sure your boy friend does too

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:13 AM »
im sure your boy friend does too

I'm sure your post count is way too low to even think about replying me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2012, 04:50:29 AM »
This thread is an example that americans have a very dofficult time when it comes to clothing. Sports shoes, these white, bulky bottom, etc.. they are worn by, as Moen said - people in the wheelchair, or old fellas with cargo shorts, etc.. (we talk - public wear here, afaik).
 And brands, prices, etc... I'd buy a 30$ shoes instead of 3000$ if these would be the ones I like. It's not the case with some people tho'.. Some assume - if the shoes,shirt, pants are expensive (and of a known brand) - they MUST be fashionable and stylish. Lol.. I would wear converses over these horrible looking leather shoes with red shades any day, and I couldn't care less about the price.

But - let's not forget taht this is a board of bodybuilders.. This group of people has been known to be a horrible dressers for quite some time already (too lazy to post the example pics), and I notice that not just in US, but here in Europe too, to some extent (amongst other bodybuilding fellas).

These t-shirts are cool. It's not just about the patterns/pictures, etc.. but about the design of how they fit a body too. These should look really god on an athletic body.
No, it shows that people who wear these clothing, either have no fashion sense, or want to stand out like a sore thumb, and believe that they avant garde in fashion---atypical with a Emperor Wearing No Clothes complex---it's everybody else that doesn't get it. Yet when you come to Latin American Countries---you know the ones where there is large sex industry, the women laugh at the funny shoes looking men, especially the ones with red shoes (and possibly hitting on trannies---wonder why?)

this is just like the zoot suit wannabe gangsters vs the conservative suit wearing gangsters---the real shotcallers. One thinks he's all about style, wearing over exaggerated shoulder pads, way baggy pants, and loud colors. While the knows that the man looks like a buffoon and wears a nice tailored suit, with a hint of color on his ties.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2012, 08:31:28 AM »
No, it shows that people who wear these clothing, either have no fashion sense, or want to stand out like a sore thumb, and believe that they avant garde in fashion---atypical with a Emperor Wearing No Clothes complex---it's everybody else that doesn't get it. Yet when you come to Latin American Countries---you know the ones where there is large sex industry, the women laugh at the funny shoes looking men, especially the ones with red shoes (and possibly hitting on trannies---wonder why?)

this is just like the zoot suit wannabe gangsters vs the conservative suit wearing gangsters---the real shotcallers. One thinks he's all about style, wearing over exaggerated shoulder pads, way baggy pants, and loud colors. While the knows that the man looks like a buffoon and wears a nice tailored suit, with a hint of color on his ties.

yeah.. Latin american countries are flocked with people that know fashion (and are generally very educated in a wide range of fields  ::) ).

Once again - the shoes you posted (was that you, anyway?) are for old people or these who are really out of touch with any kind of "style", sorry, but that's the truth. Come to France, Germany, etc.. look at how many great dressed people walk around, young and old, and yes they DO care about their appearance  and it's not a "sin" or a thing to laugh about (when in US not caring of how one look is almost a "proud of" state of mind).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
yeah.. Latin american countries are flocked with people that know fashion (and are generally very educated in a wide range of fields  ::) ).

Once again - the shoes you posted (was that you, anyway?) are for old people or these who are really out of touch with any kind of "style", sorry, but that's the truth. Come to France, Germany, etc.. look at how many great dressed people walk around, young and old, and yes they DO care about their appearance  and it's not a "sin" or a thing to laugh about (when in US not caring of how one look is almost a "proud of" state of mind).

Question DV,, You ever BEEN to the US?

you seem to think that what poor people in Ohio wear is what everyone wears.

Come to Manhattan, LA, Seattle, Miami, Chicago, Phoenix ...and take a look around, plenty of very high end people walking around dressed to the nines.

From what i can tell... Euros are brand name whores, the bigger the logo slapped on something, the "cooler" it is. and there is a place for that, but it's not the only way to dress and look good.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2012, 11:25:08 AM »
Question DV,, You ever BEEN to the US?

you seem to think that what poor people in Ohio wear is what everyone wears.

Come to Manhattan, LA, Seattle, Miami, Chicago, Phoenix ...and take a look around, plenty of very high end people walking around dressed to the nines.

From what i can tell... Euros are brand name whores, the bigger the logo slapped on something, the "cooler" it is. and there is a place for that, but it's not the only way to dress and look good.

Both groups are overgeneralizing, I think the point is that you'll find more shitty dressed people in the US, relatively speaking.

There are well dressed people everywhere, just as there are badly dressed people everywhere.

But some of the sneakers posted by Americans in this thread were truly horribly. White sneakers, apart from a select number of models, are always a no no! (for non-exercise use at least)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »
There are well dressed people everywhere, just as there are badly dressed people everywhere.

i agree, which is why it's hilarious when you post

while presenting yourself as one of the "elite euro fashonistas"

talk about irony ::)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
i agree, which is why it's hilarious when you post

while presenting yourself as one of the "elite euro fashonistas"

talk about irony ::)

one of the "elite euro fashonistas"  ???

I clearly said I don't care about brand, image, ... You have poor reading comprehension cephissus. Could you make a conscious effort to make this the last time this happens? It's a bit annoying really.

Also, those shoes, while very kitsch, are quite cool. But once again, if you had read correctly, you'd know I don't actually have them.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »
one of the "elite euro fashonistas"  ???

I clearly said I don't care about brand, image, ... You have poor reading comprehension cephissus. Could you make a conscious effort to make this the last time this happens? It's a bit annoying really.

Also, those shoes, while very kitsch, are quite cool. But once again, if you had read correctly, you'd know I don't actually have them.

lol, I have poor reading comprehension?  Let's clear the log out of thine own eye first, shall we brother? ::)

where did I saw you "actually had" these shoes?  and yes, you've been pushing the "euro vs. american" shit this whole thread, and your criticisms are often on the basis of "welfare this, welfare that".  Notice the quotation marks around "elite euro fashionista," meaning it's not meant literally -- in this case an exaggeration to communicate my point: you piggyback on the stereotype of the superior euro fashion sense to justify your ridiculous selections.

maybe you should finish your degree before trying to bust balls on "comprehension"... of course it won't help.

also: don't care about brand, image ROFL get the fuck out mo "please don't show me any sports brand" en

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
i need to get some new boss sport shoes, but not sure which ones

i found these on-line and i think they're not bad, but i'd like some opinions or maybe suggestions if you know of something better

cheers fellas

gayer than a poodle in ballerina shoes

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2012, 05:01:58 PM »
lol, I have poor reading comprehension?  Let's clear the log out of thine own eye first, shall we brother? ::)

where did I saw you "actually had" these shoes?  and yes, you've been pushing the "euro vs. american" shit this whole thread, and your criticisms are often on the basis of "welfare this, welfare that".  Notice the quotation marks around "elite euro fashionista," meaning it's not meant literally -- in this case an exaggeration to communicate my point: you piggyback on the stereotype of the superior euro fashion sense to justify your ridiculous selections.

maybe you should finish your degree before trying to bust balls on "comprehension"... of course it won't help.

also: don't care about brand, image ROFL get the fuck out mo "please don't show me any sports brand" en

Obsessive rambler  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
Mighty fine Jo Ghost's:

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
Rehab Sandor Croco Verniz's:

A bit different but I dig 'em  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
Loyd Riff  8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Shoes dont make the man
L

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2012, 05:09:11 PM »

This is a brutal owning.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2012, 05:09:32 PM »
Shoes dont make the man

Hi Clint Black

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2012, 05:10:39 PM »
The number 1 sold shoes in the USA in 2012:

We wore these to mow our lawn, in the '80's at least.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
The number 1 sold shoes in the USA in 2012:

We wore these to mow our lawn, in the '80's at least.

We use them to jog in.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »
We use them to jog in.

You also wore them at your wedding, admit it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2012, 05:52:24 PM »
You also wore them at your wedding, admit it.

I also wear them when I'm fucking your mom. Helps to get better traction against the mattress.  :D