Author Topic: GetB'rs caught with Ugandan sailors beware..Uganda to pass a "kill the Gays Bill  (Read 5525 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
 :o Chaos better change his habits!

Uganda will officially pass the ‘Kill The Gays’ bill at the end of this year despite international criticism.

Speaker Rebecca Kadaga said the anti-gay bill will become law by December since most Ugandans ‘are demanding it’.

Referring to the law as a ‘Christmas gift’ to the population,  she spoke of ‘the serious threat’ posed by homosexuals.

The law will broaden the criminalization of same-sex relationships by dividing homosexuality into two categories; aggravated homosexuality and the offense of homosexuality.

‘Aggravated homosexuality’ is defined as gay acts committed by parents or authority figures, HIV-positive people, pedophiles and repeat offenders. If convicted, they will face the death penalty.

The ‘offense of homosexuality’ includes same-sex sexual acts or being in a gay relationship, and will be prosecuted by life imprisonment.

Originally put to government in 2009, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill had been temporarily shelved because of international criticism.

Several European countries have threatened to cut aid to Uganda if it passes, with the UK government warning Uganda it would face severe reductions in financial help.

US President Barack Obama has described it as ‘odious’, and Canadian politician John Baird has said it is ‘vile, abhorrent, and offends decency’.

Uganda lawmaker Atim Ogwal Cecilia Barbara has even suggested there should be a continent-wide ban on homosexuality, saying all African gay people should be jailed for life.

Gay rights activist David Kato was murdered in Uganda in January 2011 shortly after a local newspaper published images of him and other gay people under a headline urging readers to ‘hang them.’

Despite this, Uganda’s LGBT community held a weekend of gay pride events this summer.

According to a 2010 survey by The Pew Research Center, homosexuality is morally unacceptable to 89% of Ugandans.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/uganda-officially-pass-%E2%80%98kill-gays%E2%80%99-bill121112

io856

probably will appeal more to ppl being so scandalous

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Quick, someone buy garebear a plane ticket to Uganda.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
No return to the Mother Land for Vince and Bay.

Fucking kidding me!

Army of One

• Getbig V

Fucking kidding me!

haha, you have access to Vissys facebook

nevertrustanyone

queen vissy gives all black men access....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

::)

I pulled the link from another thread.  Try again, Army of None.

Army of One

• Getbig V
::)

I pulled the link from another thread.  Try again, Army of None.

Nice try, officially outed

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

x2  :D

Nonetheless they're crazy - good that they're showing their true UnitedNations face.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Hey, you called me gay.

Gay is bad.

Now I'm really angry.

You little mastermind, you.

G

the trainer

Actually uganda is the place to be because since it is so risky i bet the schomes down there are willing to pay big money, come on getbiggers go get that paper.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Hey, you called me gay.

Gay is bad.

Now I'm really angry.

You little mastermind, you.

Is it just me, or is garebear the worst poster on getbig?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

He's quite the overextended anus.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

no, this turd anabolichalo/blew-toe/PNS is the worst poster BY FAR

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Fucking kidding me!

;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
:o Chaos better change his habits!

Uganda will officially pass the ‘Kill The Gays’ bill at the end of this year despite international criticism.

Speaker Rebecca Kadaga said the anti-gay bill will become law by December since most Ugandans ‘are demanding it’.

Referring to the law as a ‘Christmas gift’ to the population,  she spoke of ‘the serious threat’ posed by homosexuals.

The law will broaden the criminalization of same-sex relationships by dividing homosexuality into two categories; aggravated homosexuality and the offense of homosexuality.

‘Aggravated homosexuality’ is defined as gay acts committed by parents or authority figures, HIV-positive people, pedophiles and repeat offenders. If convicted, they will face the death penalty.

The ‘offense of homosexuality’ includes same-sex sexual acts or being in a gay relationship, and will be prosecuted by life imprisonment.

Originally put to government in 2009, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill had been temporarily shelved because of international criticism.

Several European countries have threatened to cut aid to Uganda if it passes, with the UK government warning Uganda it would face severe reductions in financial help.

US President Barack Obama has described it as ‘odious’, and Canadian politician John Baird has said it is ‘vile, abhorrent, and offends decency’.

Uganda lawmaker Atim Ogwal Cecilia Barbara has even suggested there should be a continent-wide ban on homosexuality, saying all African gay people should be jailed for life.

Gay rights activist David Kato was murdered in Uganda in January 2011 shortly after a local newspaper published images of him and other gay people under a headline urging readers to ‘hang them.’

Despite this, Uganda’s LGBT community held a weekend of gay pride events this summer.

According to a 2010 survey by The Pew Research Center, homosexuality is morally unacceptable to 89% of Ugandans.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/uganda-officially-pass-%E2%80%98kill-gays%E2%80%99-bill121112

Thats why they join the navy and sail out of there  ;)
P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

snx

• Getbig IV
Well they just lost themselves a Kai Green guest-posing. Oh those Ugandans.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Next time I go to Uganda, I won't bring my laminated pics of Dan Hill, my BayGBM greatest posts collection and
my soiled Nasser underwear.  :(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Seems like Goodrum, Tbombz and Vissy will change destination for their honeymoon now that Uganda is off-limits

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
In all seriousness, it's a democratic process that allows them to vote this in. Who are we to stop them? Is it only when the democracy doesn't fit our best interests that we step in? ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
In all seriousness, it's a democratic process that allows them to vote this in. Who are we to stop them? Is it only when the democracy doesn't fit our best interests that we step in? ???

Outed.

snx

• Getbig IV

Outed.

By supporting the democratic process that outlaws homoism, isn't he, by definition, "in'd"?

I'm more confused than tbombz at a Victoria Secret pageant.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

I'm more confused than tbombz at a Victoria Secret pageant.

;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
I'm not sure whether even that is legal in Africa. UN might disagree.
all drugs - TPPIIP