Author Topic: Ryan says Obama won 'fair and square'  (Read 8252 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ryan says Obama won 'fair and square'
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »
If Obama wins 333 changes his avtar to Obama...IF Romney wins, i change mine to mittens.

He wouldnt honor it, but he talks about people being dishonest... amazing

You happy now?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2012, 12:51:53 PM »
If you dont know the relevance of Chrysler Motors as it pertains to the campaign...you obviously arent qualified to be the mod if the politics board... thats just retarded

::)

And if you consider "Chrysler Motors" to be akin to calling someone a murderer, tax cheat, or felon, then you should stick to following 33 around the board. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
You guys need to let it go.  3333 manned up, said he was wrong.  Time to move on

PS: and if stays past 100K post who gives a shit?  BFD. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2012, 01:02:45 PM »
You guys need to let it go.  3333 manned up, said he was wrong.  Time to move on

PS: and if stays past 100K post who gives a shit?  BFD. 

Agree. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
Romney didn't run a dirty campaign.  Obama did.  Trump wasn't part of anyone's PAC.  He's rouge.  Romney didn't do anything remotely similar to the tax cheat crap or murder accusations.  Or calling someone a felon. 

BB your kneepadding of the GOP makes me sick.

No wonder you vote for them though you live on a lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
BB your kneepadding of the GOP makes me sick.

No wonder you vote for them though you live on a lie.

whork everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Have a nice day.   :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 01:12:23 PM »
whork everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Have a nice day.   :)

You are entitled to your opinion but not facts. They are universal.

You too :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2012, 01:25:47 PM »
::)

And if you consider "Chrysler Motors" to be akin to calling someone a murderer, tax cheat, or felon, then you should stick to following 33 around the board. 

But how is that a clean campaign when its a blatant lie?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »

He was just wrong.  He didn't attack Obama's character, call him a criminal, etc.  Really no comparison to how they attacked Romney.  They pretty much put him in the same category as some organized crime figure by talking about accounts in Switzerland, etc.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 02:37:04 PM »
Maybe now that the election is over Ryan and Romney can fill in the missing pieces of their deficit reduction plan

You know, if they really are interested in helping out the country

Was thinking the exact same thing!

If they can be so off and so blindsided by these numbers, how the heck can they be expected to get the numbers of the federal budget. How would they get those deficit numbers down & under control?
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2012, 02:43:44 PM »

Mark doesn't want to respond to anything I say, but again I ask... What about when Romney had adds blaming Obama for a lady dying of cancer?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »
Mark doesn't want to respond to anything I say, but again I ask... What about when Romney had adds blaming Obama for a lady dying of cancer?

I honestly thought it Romney getting accused of that:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/08/08/cnn-takes-apart-obama-super-pac-ad-blaming-romney-womans-cancer-death-te
Y

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »
I hope not... This person we are reading today is using his reason and common sense.

I like this guy... always have.

Gotta reluctantly agree.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2012, 02:50:27 PM »
I honestly thought it Romney getting accused of that:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/08/08/cnn-takes-apart-obama-super-pac-ad-blaming-romney-womans-cancer-death-te

I thought it was reversed?

http://thehill.com/video/campaign/243497-obama-ad-suggests-romney-running-dirty-campaign

"Monday on the campaign trail, Romney blasted Obama for failing to denounce the ad, which links Obama to the death of a woman from cancer, saying, “Mr. President, get your campaign out of the gutter.""

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »
I thought it was reversed?

http://thehill.com/video/campaign/243497-obama-ad-suggests-romney-running-dirty-campaign

"Monday on the campaign trail, Romney blasted Obama for failing to denounce the ad, which links Obama to the death of a woman from cancer, saying, “Mr. President, get your campaign out of the gutter.""

I think there's a typo in your quote - the bolded part should read Romney.    Even the article you're showing supports this.
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
I think there's a typo in your quote - the bolded part should read Romney.    Even the article you're showing supports this.

That's what I read and I did a copy and paste.

So then the article is just quoted wrong.

Thanks for the info... Stupid articles.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »
agreed.   most here would agree getbig politics sucked for that week without 333386. 

when 240 is the one responsible for posting anti-obama articles, it's not a good thing.

Ummm... well actually I kind of liked the fact that I could actually keep up with the posts.
It's been years since I've looked at the board and saw most of the posts didn't have a NEW indicator, and it's been years since I've seen a bunch of legible subject titles that didn't include some racist, or bigotted rant all on the same subject posted by the same person.

And yes, it is a very sad day when you start posting anti-obama articles.
Never forget, ...you're a kneepadder!  ::) whatever the heck that is.
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »
That's what I read and I did a copy and paste.

So then the article is just quoted wrong.

Thanks for the info... Stupid articles.

No problem.

Obama's campaign was pretty negative.
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
No problem.

Obama's campaign was pretty negative.

I agree... But I have always thought that was politics... Remember Swift Boat? How about When Bush basically said that he had God and the other party didn't?

Seems that negativity is the name of the game in politics.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2012, 03:02:53 PM »
I agree... But I have always thought that was politics... Remember Swift Boat? How about When Bush basically said that he had God and the other party didn't?

Seems that negativity is the name of the game in politics.

No doubt, but I heard more than one Massachusetts liberal up here state that they wished Obama would talk about himself instead being in constant attack mode.  Small sample size, of course, but never heard that up here last time or on any other election.

They're all scum.  I just think this one was a little more scummy.
Y

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »

global politics is played in the mud.  global politics involve a dozen countries pointing deadly weapons at each other and demanding things.

If romney was TOUGH enough to call Obama a kenyan traitor, he probably would have won.   Newt or santorum probably would have gotten WAY tougher with obama, as they were way tougher than romney in the debates.  Romney only won by outspending everyone 6 to 1. 

If Romney had been STUPID enough to call Obama a "Kenyan traitor" his defeat would have been even more decisive and humiliating than it was. Their problem was they didn't stand for anything. They weren't appealing to people to vote FOR Romney, their appeal was for people to vote AGAINST Obama. And far worse, their appeal was to the stupidest, most bigotted, and intellectually challenged people ON THE PLANET!

And they wondered what happened.  ::)

I'll tell you what happened, ...the GOP got rid of the one man who could actually beat Obama, in favour of a corporate whore who made no secret of the fact that he as willing to get into bed ith anything & anyone. Nobody wants an STD. That's why you limit your partners.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
Wow what?  Romney ran his campaign like a country club milqetoast pussy. 

O-THUG ran as a sewer rat

Oh Puleaze! Just because accusations weren't coming out of Romney's mouth, doesn't mean he ran a clean campaign. Not when he can convince mindless drones with political OCD to post non-stop vicious racist rants attacking Obama and his wife 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

In the end, the puppet masters decided they would forgive Obama for his previous betrayal on keystone, and give him another chance. Romney was on standby in case they felt Obama could not be counted on to continue doing their bidding.

Now that he is back in office, this is where the rubber meets the road, ...and we will see whose side he is really on... that of the puppet masters, ...or the people.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »
He was just wrong.  He didn't attack Obama's character, call him a criminal, etc.  Really no comparison to how they attacked Romney.  They pretty much put him in the same category as some organized crime figure by talking about accounts in Switzerland, etc.   

He DOES have accounts in Switzerland, AND the Caymans,
If you had any idea some of the people Romney has gotten into bed with over the years, it would blow your mind. I think it would probably surprise most people, if not for the way they watched him switch positions during this election. The republicans came up with the term for Kerry in 2004, but I can't think of a bigger flip flopper than Romney.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2012, 03:56:16 PM »
He DOES have accounts in Switzerland, AND the Caymans,
If you had any idea some of the people Romney has gotten into bed with over the years, it would blow your mind. I think it would probably surprise most people, if not for the way they watched him switch positions during this election. The republicans came up with the term for Kerry in 2004, but I can't think of a bigger flip flopper than Romney.

I know he has accounts in foreign banks.  The reason they brought that up was to try and make him look like a criminal.  Having money in foreign banks is not criminal.  Nothing wrong with it at all. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »
I know he has accounts in foreign banks.  The reason they brought that up was to try and make him look like a criminal.  Having money in foreign banks is not criminal.  Nothing wrong with it at all. 

lol... alright man.. you got it... Romney is a saint..  ::)