Author Topic: Check out this creepy FEMA commercial!  (Read 13652 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Check out this creepy FEMA commercial!
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2012, 09:30:59 PM »
If we're all going to die why would they have to prepare us.
A bit redundant don't ya think.

You're all retards!

These people (Illuminati) practice the occult see (Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones).  They have do have standards they follow. One of which is the public will be warned before they do something....see 9/11 conspiracy hints...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »
:-X :-X :-X
Please tell me you all see the symbolism in this.  I can pick this apart.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I think you should immediately move to some other country Wiggs. Clearly you don't like it here. BTW, I see nothing at all wrong with the message in this video. I am sure though, that you can pick it apart....that seems to be your obsession.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
December 21, 2012.

Can't wait for that date.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2012, 11:22:10 PM »
Did you gents see all the symbolism in the video?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
In addition to the 6:11 time and "your world being turned upside down. 6:11 : 9:11

If you turn 6:11 upside down you get 11:9 and not 9:11. Additionally 9-11 is expressed thusly, if you are referring to the date.

Incidentally, those don't appear to be blood oranges, which are indeed a symbol of the death of Jesus in some countries. Is the U.S. one of those countries?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2012, 11:40:01 PM »
If you turn 6:11 upside down you get 11:9 and not 9:11. Additionally 9-11 is expressed thusly, if you are referring to the date.

Incidentally, those don't appear to be blood oranges, which are indeed a symbol of the death of Jesus in some countries. Is the U.S. one of those countries?

Actually, you still get 911. A 1 is still a 1 upside down and a 6 is 9.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2012, 11:53:01 PM »
Actually, you still get 911. A 1 is still a 1 upside down and a 6 is 9.

Good eye Wiggs. Very omminous, I am sure! FEMA knows we are doomed if we stay here.

Honestly, you better get out of the country while you can. Now that the government knows you are a self professed tax protestor, you will be the first one they will take out....unless you are no longer here.  Trust me, it won't be a pretty sight if you stay and are still here on December 21, 2012. Your world will be turning upside down with you spinning around like a large, black top, while being pelted with 12 blood oranges until you're dead, dead, dead and nailed to your front door on an upside down cross wearing a thong.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »
Good eye Wiggs. Very omminous, I am sure! FEMA knows we are doomed if we stay here.

Honestly, you better get out of the country while you can. Now that the government knows you are a self professed tax protestor, you will be the first one they will take out....unless you are no longer here.  Trust me, it won't be a pretty sight if you stay and are still here on December 21, 2012. Your world will be turning upside down with you spinning around like a large, black top, while being pelted with 12 blood oranges until you're dead, dead, dead and nailed to your front door on an upside down cross wearing a thong.

Lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2012, 12:33:05 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2012, 01:00:12 AM »
youre not even smart enough to stop the heme-iron

lol'd

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2012, 01:00:15 AM »
wiggs all of sitchans work is FAKE man

the gold mining stuff totally false

sitchen made up alot of things

watch ancient aliens debunked and sitcheniswrong.com

all fiction materiel for book revenue

however, it's still unbeknownst to me how people can be OK with lying for a living and not end up totally insane. I  mean they base their whole life's work on something they know it's all bull crap and wont help anyone.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2012, 03:08:45 AM »
Watch from 4.20 on about predictions on 2012.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2012, 04:21:11 AM »
reptilian controlled commercial

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2012, 04:48:41 AM »
This is not about aliens friend. 
What will happen is the earth will begin it's cleansing. It will be a pole reversal.  There will be floods, earthquakes, tsunami's and volcanoes on a grand scale. Because the poles will be in shift mode, our magnetic field (our defense) will be down and we will be susceptible to Solar flares that usually get absorbed by the magnetic shield.

I presume you found this website linked from the one that told you not to pay tax.

This is what will happen.  I posted in a thread 3 weeks ago it would happen at 11:11 GMT which is 3:11 am pacific my time 6:11 am your time if you are in eastern....Look at the time on the clock.....

And the video was uploaded 3 years ago which is where you got the time from (well, you picked it up off a website & they got it from there)

Why was there a fucking "random" toy dinosaur on the table?  Cause this is what happened to them!  Look at the two candles on the table with one burning...The twin towers.  WAKE UP!  I'm trying to help you people!

Dinosaur is a common kids toy. If it had been a Tickle Me Elmo, you'd have found that symbolic.

As for candles - my house must be really fucking symbolic 'cause I have them too.

They have fridge magnets too - to identify the polar shift. There is a man in the video symbolising his pole that will shift up his wife's ass when the kids are asleep.

And then there's a wooden table symbolising the dense matter you have between your fucking ears.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2012, 04:52:18 AM »
Why are you worrying about filling a tax return in 2013 if the shit is going to hit the fan in December? Honest question not trying to be an ass.

Hedging

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2012, 04:55:05 AM »
So let me get it right.

The world will end or masses will die.

But they want us to pack a bag first?

oookkkkk....

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2012, 05:00:46 AM »
If we're all going to die why would they have to prepare us.
A bit redundant don't ya think.

You're all retards!

Maybe they are Mormons.

Do we need a boarding pass too?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2012, 05:16:42 AM »
Watch from 4.20 on about predictions on 2012.

lol - that ain't 1980....  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2012, 05:32:18 AM »
Guys dropped too much Acid... ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:38 AM »
Fuck, I just took a shit, and it was in the shape of "21".  Also, when I flushed the toilet, the water went down clockwise.  What does this mean?  Are my turds trying to tell me something?  Do they symbolize Goodrum, V?   :o

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »
If the world is destroyed and void of almost all life, no electricty, no more technology, no more nothing.  Why the fuck would you want to survive?  Spend 10 years eating and pissing in some small bunker and eating dry oats hoping it will be safe to go outside?  Then what?  Unless you have a mini army, the whites that do survive will make blacks their slaves again.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2012, 11:29:04 AM »
You guys should look up "loose association"
Common among acid burnouts and schizophrenics
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2012, 11:31:22 AM »
If the world is destroyed and void of almost all life, no electricty, no more technology, no more nothing.  Why the fuck would you want to survive?  Spend 10 years eating and pissing in some small bunker and eating dry oats hoping it will be safe to go outside?  Then what?  Unless you have a mini army, the whites that do survive will make blacks their slaves again.

Lolz.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »
Fuck, I just took a shit, and it was in the shape of "21".  Also, when I flushed the toilet, the water went down clockwise.  What does this mean?  Are my turds trying to tell me something?  Do they symbolize Goodrum, V?   :o

It means you have a turd and toilet fixation.  ;)

How many times did you wipe your ass and did you wipe up or down? Did you poke your finger into you anus to make sure it was actually cleaned out? If you know the answers to these questions, get help quick!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2012, 12:18:24 PM »
lol, it's always te people who have no jobs or other responsibilities that belive in this crap