Author Topic: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wedding  (Read 33835 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Do a god damn google search for christ sake.

Dude, hope isn't an angel.  she wrecked a former national team coach, and got herself kicked off of the squad for a year or so and got him fired, has had numerous, drunken breakdowns on twitter. personally, i like the fire in the girl, since it gives her a wild edge, but a lot of people hate her. 

i do agree his shit is off the chain.  she can find a better brother with money, if she is into black men.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
SEATTLE — Former Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was arrested on suspicion of assaulting U.S. women’s soccer team goalkeeper Hope Solo a day before their planned wedding day, according to police and court records.

A Kirkland Municipal Court judge released Stevens after a court appearance Tuesday, saying there was no evidence connecting Stevens to any assault, according to news reports. He was arrested early Monday for fourth-degree domestic violence assault but wasn’t charged.

Solo appeared in the courtroom Tuesday afternoon, but left without saying anything to reporters, according to KING-TV.

A call to a number listed for Stevens in court documents rang unanswered. A message left at a listed number for Solo was not immediately returned.

Stevens, 33, and Solo, 31, applied for a marriage license Thursday, according to King County records.

The two, who have been in a relationship for two months, were set to get married Tuesday and argued over whether to live in Washington or Florida after their marriage, according to court documents.

heinous

that guy should aim higher, is a millionaire

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
heinous

that guy should aim higher, is a millionaire

he's an unemployed football player.  she still has big national contracts, including nike, coke, etc.  he'll be in a soup line before her.  personally, if i got her, i'd play it nice, since her future is brighter.  then again, he was taught by the brain trust of the NFL  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Dude, hope isn't an angel.  she wrecked a former national team coach, and got herself kicked off of the squad for a year or so and got him fired, has had numerous, drunken breakdowns on twitter. personally, i like the fire in the girl, since it gives her a wild edge, but a lot of people hate her.  

i do agree his shit is off the chain.  she can find a better brother with money, if she is into black men.

Oh I know shes definitely got problems.  I like heart in a woman as well(wife half latina).  But Hope seems full on crazy. And I'm not trying to make it racial at all, man. I was speaking in general about women who are attracted to violent men. What we have here are two explosive and damage personalities who happened to collide and are somehow shocked at the outcome.  
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
http://nesn.com/2012/11/report-hope-solo-marries-jerramy-stevens-days-after-alleged-assault/

Hope Solo is out of court and off the market. According to Seattle radio host Dave “Softy” Mahler, the U.S. women’s soccer goalkeeper has married former Seahawk Jerramy Stevens, despite Stevens’ recent arrest for allegedly assaulting Solo earlier this week. Fellow goalkeeper Jillian Loyden was apparently present at the ceremonies, judging by her tweet Tuesday night, which can be seen below.

Girls + sons

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If her boyfriend plays for the seahawks then why all of the photos of a black dude in a Tampa Bucs jersey?

If you recall Super Bowl 40, he's the one who dropped a sure TD pass vs. the Steelers.

He joined the Bucs in 2007. I remember he caught the game-winning TD against the Saints in the SuperDome. This was after the Saints tried a double reverse on the Bucs and fumbled the football, when they were up 23-20 with 3:30 to go and the Bucs had no time outs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This won't end well.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Haha a psycho unhinged white chick dating a black athlete with anger issues?  This won't end well!  LOL........these stupid white women never learn do they? 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Haha a psycho unhinged white chick dating a black athlete with anger issues?  This won't end well!  LOL........these stupid white women never learn do they? 

No, they don't.......mmmmmmmwaaaaaahh hahhahhahahhahahhahhaaha haha!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They're getting married two months after dating. These days, that's a train wreck, waiting to happen, REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
never understood how a white woman can find a black guy attractive.    Wonder if they are in the zoo and see the gorillas and say "hmmm, that's one sexy gorilla"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
mudshark.

hahaha, stupid shit to end up in jail over.

on a side note, your beloved becky, morgan, likes b e a n e r s.

white boys even losing white women with money now.  ;D

Oh look a self hating white homo.
Trans Milkshake.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
They're getting married two months after dating. These days, that's a train wreck, waiting to happen, REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

Yes.  Her background indicates she most likely a basket case
A

snx

• Getbig IV
She reminds of a mix of Olivia Wilde, and Jennifer Carpenter.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
She reminds of a mix of Olivia Wilde, and Jennifer Carpenter.

She looks like a crazy bitch that enjoys, on some sick level, to being beaten.

snx

• Getbig IV
She looks like a crazy bitch that enjoys, on some sick level, to being beaten.

Who does? Jennifer Carpenter, Olivia Wilde, or Hope Solo?

Actually, just make my day and say "all three".

claymore

• Getbig IV
I figured she was a dyke.

I think her face is very pretty.  Maybe I have low standards.

"I figured she was a dyke."....even worse, she's a S H A R K  :'(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Who does? Jennifer Carpenter, Olivia Wilde, or Hope Solo?

Actually, just make my day and say "all three".
Hope Solo.
Olivia Wilde looks dirty, but not psychotic. Don't know who Jennifer Carpenter is.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
"I figured she was a dyke."....even worse, she's a S H A R K  :'(

Overrated mediocre mudshark the media is trying to hype.....aka Lolo Jones.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Oh I know shes definitely got problems.  I like heart in a woman as well(wife half latina).  But Hope seems full on crazy. And I'm not trying to make it racial at all, man. I was speaking in general about women who are attracted to violent men. What we have here are two explosive and damage personalities who happened to collide and are somehow shocked at the outcome.  
Said people tend to attract one another. It's only after the wheels fall off will she look for an "understanding, patient man" (one who goes to all of her therapy sessions, and holds her hand).

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
This can't end well.

Hasn't she heard of this guy's past?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  She uses PED

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 Getting married after two months is insane enough. Looking at these two dipshits just makes it worse.
O

snx

• Getbig IV
Overrated mediocre mudshark the media is trying to hype.....aka Lolo Jones.

Lolo Solo.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I may seem like an asshole but this is why I can't generate any sympathy for woman who date men like this even when it results in abuse or death.  Its not hard to see danger coming and you can't help but feel like they get what they pay for.  Do a god damn google search for christ sake.
Doing what you stated in your last sentence is too much like right. Nowadays, people don't want to be responsible for who they get involved with.