Author Topic: The Barack Obama appreciation thread!  (Read 13935 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: The Barack Obama appreciation thread!
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »
Mostly fat white land whales and slobs you idiot blacks worship.
Proof of this?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2012, 09:45:58 AM »

strange...no only was he NOT  brought up on charges at the very least......HE WAS ACTUALLY REELECTED...

#OBAMAWINS

He could have shot and killed his own kids on National TV and the media would have given a pass. What has he done to actually EARN his re-election. He's had the worst numbers almost in the history of the presidency. So tell me, what did do to EARN your vote? Is it because he's black or because he actually did something? Honest question here. I need to know the mentality of the left because it literally doesn't make sense...not socially not fiscally.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2012, 09:56:39 AM »
He could have shot and killed his own kids on National TV and the media would have given a pass. What has he done to actually EARN his re-election. He's had the worst numbers almost in the history of the presidency. So tell me, what did do to EARN your vote? Is it because he's black or because he actually did something? Honest question here. I need to know the mentality of the left because it literally doesn't make sense...not socially not fiscally.

I"m not sure if this is more crazy or stupid

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »
I"m not sure if this is more crazy or stupid

Then help me out. What has he done?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2012, 10:04:45 AM »
Then help me out. What has he done?

his accomplishments have been listed here many times

how is it you're unaware of them and how is it that you don't understand that the majority of the voters have spoken and Obama won by the landslide that you predicted Romney would get

I'm sure you're average 7th grader could understand it so why is it so hard for you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2012, 10:11:15 AM »
Why not post fucking thing o-terrorist has done right.   He is not my potus , not now not ever.  

I have done this so many times in the past.....you don't care about his accomplishments...thats the bottom line...nothing will please you..stop playing games

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
This post is another great example.

CTers commonly "cherry pick".  It's a known form of CT argument.

By the way arpaio didn't prove a thing.  He was laughed at and sounding debunked.

its amazing that people who are on the right wing end of the spectrum will believe anything out there.....America is doomed because people now want to choose what facts they want to believe in.....and no one wants to budge even when they are proven wrong....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2012, 10:14:56 AM »
Had to check in with my parole officer in the NYC county clerks office and this fat gay black clerk w dee beats had a big poster of Obama and the brats in his cubical.   Made me want to puke.

fixed for truth

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2012, 10:15:44 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2012, 10:18:08 AM »

uh huh...and the mentality of the right which says that women should have their rapist's baby, should not get an aborthion even if the woman's life is in danger, and that the world is only 6000 years old is correct???

gotcha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2012, 11:24:40 AM »
Just walk around a Walmart or the ghetto or the slum.    Ever see a skinny white dude w a black land whale? 

So... youre going off of what only you see at Walmart as an acceptable sample size for your statistical claims huh....

nice... youll go far in this business son... you bet your ass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2012, 11:27:20 AM »
So... youre going off of what only you see at Walmart as an acceptable sample size for your statistical claims huh....

nice... youll go far in this business son... you bet your ass

No - just what I see in the bronx, yonkers, mt vernon, new rochelle, brooklyn etc. 

Always see skinny little black dudes w fat disgusting white orcas. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2012, 11:32:05 AM »
No - just what I see in the bronx, yonkers, mt vernon, new rochelle, brooklyn etc. 

Always see skinny little black dudes w fat disgusting white orcas. 

But that has no statistical relationship to the white people that voted for Obama... Frankly bro...im starting to wonder,  just what the fuck are you talking about over there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2012, 11:35:57 AM »

But that has no statistical relationship to the white people that voted for Obama... Frankly bro...im starting to wonder,  just what the fuck are you talking about over there

The whites who voted for O-Crap! are mostly communists, leftists, guilt ridden patsies and panzies, govt workers, academia, radical flukes and lezbos, etc. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
his accomplishments have been listed here many times

how is it you're unaware of them and how is it that you don't understand that the majority of the voters have spoken and Obama won by the landslide that you predicted Romney would get

I'm sure you're average 7th grader could understand it so why is it so hard for you?

you have to give him a pass, he's fox news informed

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
its amazing that people who are on the right wing end of the spectrum will believe anything out there.....America is doomed because people now want to choose what facts they want to believe in.....and no one wants to budge even when they are proven wrong....

it worked the other way too with Bush and 9/11

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »

I need to add he had his hand in killing four Americans......and he got a pass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »
I need to add he had his hand in killing four Americans......and he got a pass.

Obama could rape mother theresa on the lawn of the WH and his cult followers would be ok w it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
Obama could rape mother theresa on the lawn of the WH and his cult followers would be ok w it. 

He could cure cancer, bring peace to the middle east, reverse global warming and the cult of racist/irrational/retarded haters would still hate him just as much

Here is all you have to remember

He is your POTUS for the next 4 years

Get used to it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2012, 03:02:50 PM »
The whites who voted for O-Crap! are mostly communists, leftists, guilt ridden patsies and panzies, govt workers, academia, radical flukes and lezbos, etc. 

Any proof?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »
He could cure cancer, bring peace to the middle east, reverse global warming and the cult of racist/irrational/retarded haters would still hate him just as much

Here is all you have to remember

He is your POTUS for the next 4 years

Get used to it

Bring peace to the ME???  LMFAO!!!!!!  Turn on the news. Obama's policies have caused a massive uproar by backing the radical islamists and jihadis 

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »
The Obama worshippers have long lost their minds and are immune to rational thought.  I'd put money down that at least ONE of them has an actual Obama statue in their home that they plop down grapes and chicken to, along with some Cheech n' Chong incense.  

Coach and 3333 may be maniacs, but they don't worship anybody...and are at least entertaining.  The Hobamists are Stepford-Wiveslike in their daily devotions.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
The Obama worshippers have long lost their minds and are immune to rational thought.  I'd put money down that at least ONE of them has an actual Obama statue in their home that they plop down grapes and chicken to, along with some Cheech n' Chong incense.  

Coach and 3333 may be maniacs, but they don't worship anybody...and are at least entertaining.  The Hobamists are Stepford-Wiveslike in their daily devotions.

I am sure there are JB, 33333 was talking about some clerk who had a 9x7 of Obama and family on his desk.  But 33333 and Coach are here with us, not that clerk.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2012, 03:48:42 PM »
I am sure there are JB, 33333 was talking about some clerk who had a 9x7 of Obama and family on his desk.  But 33333 and Coach are here with us, not that clerk.   :D

Not 9 x 7   - more like 24 x 24