Author Topic: Why do high school kids these days look like such losers?  (Read 13707 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Why do high school kids these days look like such losers?
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 10:30:49 PM »
You're way superior to these kids. Man, you come from the rough days and are super TOUGH.

I mean, look at your screen name. Damn, that's TOUGH!

gare are you a short artiste?

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 11:47:59 PM »
in the bible it is normal for adult men to "wife" 14 year old girls

Well if the bible says so  ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2012, 01:47:37 AM »
For some reason, yes. It's weird though, something like prison, military hazing gets worse.

Military service is like a kindergarten these days compared to what it used to be - at least here.

You can get in serious trouble for putting totally healthy young men run few extra rounds around the barracks wearing gas masks  ::)
Old school classics like cleaning toilets with a tooth-brush are totally not even thinkable.

Sad. But reality. Men barely exist anymore.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2012, 03:35:23 AM »
I have a son who is a Junior in high school and a daughter who is in 8th grade. I see these little fucks all the time, I do agree with the one post though the kid does look he comes from money, cause the clothes are to nice and match to perfectly. My son is a skateboarder and this is not the typical looking skateboarder, thats what drives me nuts! People see these little emo bastards and think Skateboarders, I have a no skinny jean ban in my house.

I told my son one day when we were sitting in the mall people watching and seen a group of these goofy looking little bastards walk by, I looked at my son and told him if he ever came home looking like that I would kick his ass. He replied to me " Dad if I ever come home looking like that I will kick my own ass" Hahahah!!!

Anyone ever go into "Hot Topic" in the mall? Thats the store that feeds these little bastards!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
I have a son who is a Junior in high school and a daughter who is in 8th grade. I see these little fucks all the time, I do agree with the one post though the kid does look he comes from money, cause the clothes are to nice and match to perfectly. My son is a skateboarder and this is not the typical looking skateboarder, thats what drives me nuts! People see these little emo bastards and think Skateboarders, I have a no skinny jean ban in my house.

I told my son one day when we were sitting in the mall people watching and seen a group of these goofy looking little bastards walk by, I looked at my son and told him if he ever came home looking like that I would kick his ass. He replied to me " Dad if I ever come home looking like that I will kick my own ass" Hahahah!!!

Anyone ever go into "Hot Topic" in the mall? Thats the store that feeds these little bastards!!!

lolz

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »

raisin him right
congratz
too many pussified kids around
perhaps a book should be made?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 09:43:52 AM »
F

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 09:51:01 AM »
jerry approves

He would devour him.  :D

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 10:00:14 AM »
the parents fault or lack thereof.look at these fools walkin around holding their pants up with both hands hangin to their knees,as if this is supposed to impose an air of toughness.i see it all day driving in NYC but when i come back across the river and i see these little white kids with money,big homes and both parents,they think they're from the hood it makes me laugh.if i were to take them to the inner cities of Newark,Jersey City and Paterson to the projects i used to go in alone at 1-2 in the morning they'd suck their thumbs and literally cry for mommy.yet they swear they're thuglicious wannabe killa gangstas.no identity.they've no clue about their own ethnicity so they feel compelled to embrace what they think is tough.

yet if they were to walk into these areas alone,even in a group their pockets would be empty as soon as they got 2-3 blocks in.they need a good old fashioned parental smackdown,none of this time out crap or taking away their iphones,xboxes ar daddys Mercedes...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
only kids raised without fathers would dress that way. A father would teach them how to shoot and take care of rifles and ammo, to sharpen knives, how to cut grass, collect mushrooms, how to use a workbench and so on... you remove the father, all these activities disapear and little kid is left with only TV and his mom as sources of "inspiration".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2012, 10:44:27 AM »

Things that men do.

shoot and take care of rifles and ammo,
sharpen knives,
cut grass,
collect mushrooms,
use a workbench

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2012, 10:46:30 AM »

Things that men do.

post pictures of oiled bodybuilders in thongs

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2012, 10:52:25 AM »

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2012, 02:10:37 PM »

this would probably straighten out most of them, if placed in the gym

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
jerry approves

He looks like Pennywise the clown. Teeth and all.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »
research effects of flouride poisoning over several years

Wait, what's going on? Describe it in a post.  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2012, 04:38:06 PM »
post pictures of oiled bodybuilders in thongs

why do you pretend to not look at them?

E
E

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:07 PM »

L-O-mother f*ckin-L

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2012, 05:00:48 PM »
Well to be honest, I knew only 2 emo's when I was in high school. Transfered from another school about 40mins away....My school was starting to become a breeding ground for blood gang affiliates, so I gave them props for staying true to what they believed in.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2012, 07:24:41 PM »
Back in the 80's kids had values nowadays there just degenerates FACT!!!!

Bingo, gives us spme perspective

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2012, 07:39:22 PM »
only kids raised without fathers would dress that way. A father would teach them how to shoot and take care of rifles and ammo, to sharpen knives, how to cut grass, collect mushrooms, how to use a workbench and so on... you remove the father, all these activities disapear and little kid is left with only TV and his mom as sources of "inspiration".
Very good answer!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2012, 07:54:28 PM »
Girls and sons