Author Topic: Picking up chicks in the gym  (Read 4206 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Picking up chicks in the gym
« on: November 15, 2012, 08:29:50 PM »

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Picking up chicks in the gym
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
Earth not flat. Earth round!
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 11:12:47 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »
This thread is struggling.
P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 11:32:44 PM »
LOL...the whole concept of "picking up chicks" is retarded. I remember when i was a young stupid man, before I had my full powers, and i used to go to nightclubs looking to "score"..it seldom worked.You are trying too hard and women smell that shit from a mile away.

80% of the time you would get the digits and toss them, or you would call her the next day and you both realize that there is nothing there. Then I would be sitting at a friend's house, with a two day beard in some ratty shorts, and some random hot chick would be there, a friend of a friend or whatever.. we would start bullshitting and bingo, ol' jeds a millionaire

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 11:39:09 PM »
LOL...the whole concept of "picking up chicks" is retarded. I remember when i was a young stupid man, before I had my full powers, and i used to go to nightclubs looking to "score"..it seldom worked.You are trying too hard and women smell that shit from a mile away.

80% of the time you would get the digits and toss them, or you would call her the next day and you both realize that there is nothing there. Then I would be sitting at a friend's house, with a two day beard in some ratty shorts, and some random hot chick would be there, a friend of a friend or whatever.. we would start bullshitting and bingo, ol' jeds a millionaire

Not what this thread is about casanova.
P

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
#

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 11:40:58 PM »
Not what this thread is about casanova.

I'm adding content. I'm stuck in a fucking Hotel for the week, and  have absolutely nothing better to do

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 11:46:46 PM »
I'm adding content. I'm stuck in a fucking Hotel for the week, and  have absolutely nothing better to do

A WEEK? How many fucking ariels do they need on one roof bro

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 11:56:52 PM »
A WEEK? How many fucking ariels do they need on one roof bro

You can never have too many Disney characters on your roof  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 12:01:12 AM »

this.

sadly getbig cannot physically stand in for a "friend's house," so many of us are SOL

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 04:16:01 AM »
on a serious note, our gym is segregated and i prefer it.... id feel like a right knob training in me little vest with my body muscles popping out with women there, stops all the tiny tits from trying to show off too

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 06:31:40 AM »
i laughed again

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 06:38:53 AM »

fucking THIS!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 06:43:22 AM »
on a serious note, our gym is segregated and i prefer it.... id feel like a right knob training in me little vest with my body muscles popping out with women there, stops all the tiny tits from trying to show off too

thee is a downstairs area at my gym, that on MWF and Sun it is men only.  Old ass weights and what not, don't even know why they let women train down there at all.  I hate going to the gym on Thursday and having to work out in the "general population" area.  Too many douche bags and skanks.  Not to mention what I call the "Aquarium", which is the aerobics rooms.  anyway, if you want to pick up fit chicks, start running in races.  I told my wife, if I was single, running in a race would be a way to meet single hoes.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »
Did not click the link.
OP sucks
Lots of estrogen in this thread
Alpha attempt by Groin
NZMM brings one LOL
Candidate for shit thread of the year

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 07:12:54 AM »
:)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
of course never pick up chix

get money and some upper body muscles and let them come to you

any effort on your part is silly

tom leykis on youtube has great stuff on this

I get more ass than I can handle.

It drives em wild when you dont give a fuck and have money yet have good bod and dress like successful human being..

all the hardcore hollywood slut let em walk righ tby and laugh at em, sicne they are going home to power tools or to blow some guido moron, let em!!!

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 07:46:05 AM »
Got a regular going on every week. About every week 2 fine looking women will come into the gym I go to. Know one from work. One is a nurse, the other a massage therapist. After I lift hard, I will complain of some back pain. A little Jacuzzi-/ make out, then they shave me, massage me, and I fuck them both. Chicks get off on the bodyworship thing. Remember if women come to a gym, they are looking for service.
Lift, fuck, make money
DOC

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »
i banged much pussy back in my day working as a personal trainer in ballys, im washed up now but back then i was banging anything that had tits ???
R