Author Topic: this is about how I wana look: problem now too much bodyfat, arms pecs weak  (Read 4315 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

suggested routine with no gym?

getbig wisemen to the fore please

any one who has trasnformed from fat to hard without roids ++

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Don Howorth, Frank Zane and Chet Yorton. Three of the most famous bodybuilders from back in the day. Only Chet Yorton adamantly claims to be a life time natural. Even almost came to blows with Larry Scott back in the day when Scott said they all used steroids.

Get the book from Ross Training on bodyweight training. There are so many exercise that you can do with little or no equipment. Chins, dips, pushups, and many more. Add some sprints and distance running. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
not to discourage but for one all 3 either were ecto or ecto/meso in therms of lean thin base even at there heaviset they still had abs/shaped physique,,if you are heavy,,skinny/fat u have to go all out and no slacking,,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
not to discourage but for one all 3 either were ecto or ecto/meso in therms of lean thin base even at there heaviset they still had abs/shaped physique,,if you are heavy,,skinny/fat u have to go all out and no slacking,,,,
yes and it means a good Diet, which i am sorting out myself although i have never been overweight. Some good tips in the Nutrition  section here and there are some pros and semi pros who can tell you it straight from the horses mouth.. guys who know diet and nutrition inside out.. and do not listen to the people who say do not do cardio !!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Don Howorth, Frank Zane and Chet Yorton. Three of the most famous bodybuilders from back in the day. Only Chet Yorton adamantly claims to be a life time natural. Even almost came to blows with Larry Scott back in the day when Scott said they all used steroids.

Get the book from Ross Training on bodyweight training. There are so many exercise that you can do with little or no equipment. Chins, dips, pushups, and many more. Add some sprints and distance running. 

this is what I am adding, some sprints some distance and pushups

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
this is what I am adding, some sprints some distance and pushups

all valuable... while crossfit has made a bad name for itself in some circles if you construct a good WOD type routine and focus on using good form then it's beneficial IMO

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i like those builds shape,lean but not dried to the bone like zane achieved later but still nice look,,,i've been dry contest look 3 times very rigid,,intense,,but my look now leans towards the look zane has here,,of course i'm not comparing myself to him but its in my eyes close as i could get without seeming arrogant,,,

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
i like those builds shape,lean but not dried to the bone like zane achieved later but still nice look,,,i've been dry contest look 3 times very rigid,,intense,,but my look now leans towards the look zane has here,,of course i'm not comparing myself to him but its in my eyes close as i could get without seeming arrogant,,,

this would be my goal

alxcr84

• Getbig I
Zane the guy at his right both had incredible shoulder width to waist ratios. A type of structure not ordinarily seen in a 100% caucasian male.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Zane the guy at his right both had incredible shoulder width to waist ratios. A type of structure not ordinarily seen in a 100% caucasian male.

::)

the genetic variance in bone structure between the heaviest boned humans and the lightest is less than 5% is healthy people...

alxcr84

• Getbig I
Re: this is about how I wana look: problem now too much bodyfat, arms pecs weak
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 10:58:18 PM »
im talking clavicular width and hip width, in which vary greatly. The very broad clavicles paired with tiny hips is rather rare from my general observations. True, total bone mass and density probably arent significantly different, but the visual impact and performance (due to leverage advantages) differences are quite noticeable even from a distance. Hence why alot of athletes have this build. I guess it could be considered "mesoectomorphic".

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 01:33:47 AM »
im talking clavicular width and hip width, in which vary greatly. The very broad clavicles paired with tiny hips is rather rare from my general observations. True, total bone mass and density probably arent significantly different, but the visual impact and performance (due to leverage advantages) differences are quite noticeable even from a distance. Hence why alot of athletes have this build. I guess it could be considered "mesoectomorphic".
I have to agree his shoulder and hip ratio are noticeable, not forgeting he displayed it all well too. Top all of this with his symmetry...mental awareness and intelligence.. and you have a great Mr O

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 01:41:19 AM »
even into his Golden years.. his persistant search for perfection is evident..

alxcr84

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 02:48:37 AM »
Yeah him and Reeves has great structures, as does my 24 yr old af/american neighbor who sits inside all day, yet is fairly ripped year round, def ecto meso.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 04:59:04 AM »

that's true

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »
This is for Wooo...what do you think of this? swinging the bell up or not ? still a great show of muscle endurance...and staminia

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 06:29:45 PM »
This is for Wooo...what do you think of this? swinging the bell up or not ? still a great show of muscle endurance...and staminia

i love my kettlebells... regular snatch and the compound swing snatch are both good...

i use much heavier kettlebells though... but a lot less reps (1 minute reps for time on swings)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 02:30:28 AM »
that guy looks like he is going to hurt himself

I bet he would have trouble with simple pushups and bodyweight squats.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 04:03:40 AM »
that guy looks like he is going to hurt himself

I bet he would have trouble with simple pushups and bodyweight squats.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »

woo get your short skinny butt outa this thread

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 06:27:18 PM »
Just a word of advice none of them were natty so keep dreaming about those kind of physiques natty...

Fact: most of the people we look up to were on so much shit and are not natural. And the ones that claim natural are also not really natural, either they use 'certain things' or have juiced at one point or another. Even superior genetics still... the same applies.

Best of luck homie.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
Just a word of advice none of them were natty so keep dreaming about those kind of physiques natty...

Fact: most of the people we look up to were on so much shit and are not natural. And the ones that claim natural are also not really natural, either they use 'certain things' or have juiced at one point or another. Even superior genetics still... the same applies.

Best of luck homie.

I agree 100%.  Def gonna need some gear if you want to look anything like those guys.  Also gonna probably need some weights t

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 02:28:30 AM »
I agree 100%.  Def gonna need some gear if you want to look anything like those guys.  Also gonna probably need some weights t

take all the drugs you want, but if you got a shit structure it ain't gonna happen

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 06:04:36 AM »
take all the drugs you want, but if you got a shit structure it ain't gonna happen
yes i mean the foundation has to be there. I doubt very much if any Joe average can take some roids and be Mr O in a couple of years.. Genetics have to be there too.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 02:16:04 PM »
yes i mean the foundation has to be there. I doubt very much if any Joe average can take some roids and be Mr O in a couple of years.. Genetics have to be there too.
100 PCT...