Author Topic: Israel vs. Hamas  (Read 23693 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Israel vs. Hamas
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
You're the hypocritical one dude, you get all bent out of shape anytime anyone makes a crack about your kin, but you're the 1st one to call everyone piece of shit murderers and scumbags, wish death upon people, and be dead serious about it.

Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious. Reach between your legs, grab your nuts, realize your a man, stop being such a sensitive XXXX, and grow a sense of humor.

He's just your average mind controlled Hajib'd drone. Add the fact that's his little hole is hurting due to Hamas terrorists being pasted and you've got yourself a screaming baby at hand.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
You're the hypocritical one dude, you get all bent out of shape anytime anyone makes a crack about your kin, but you're the 1st one to call everyone piece of shit murderers and scumbags, wish death upon people, and be dead serious about it.

Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious. Reach between your legs, grab your nuts, realize your a man, stop being such a sensitive XXXXX, and grow a sense of humor.

Lol :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »

Someone need to explain to me why they all stream here like cockroaches whilst seemingly despise the West.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2012, 12:13:52 PM »
Someone need to explain to me why they all stream here like cockroaches whilst seemingly despise the West.
I find it funny they leave their home countries only to try and implement the same ideals in their new country.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »
I find it funny they leave their home countries only to try and implement the same ideals in their new country.
yeah... and try to pollute  people in our countries.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »

Calm down, relax, it ain't that serious. Reach between your legs, grab your nuts, realize your a man, stop being such a sensitiveXXXXXX, and grow a sense of humor.

i have to admit i laughed out loud.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2012, 12:47:37 PM »
In Germany you have Turks and Kurds who hate each other...but then again we have here Greeks who hate Turks too. I have lived in Germany since 1985 and i have seen the most vile violence between these people. The Germans have a small Nazi block but are as small as "Stark"..as much use as tits on a fish. The normal boy meets girl does not work with these people. simple as that. I have wrote before i grew up with hatred between catholic and prodistant.  Even then we could mix but with Islam you can not do this. These people are ill.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »
This just in DESPITE a truce. Israel broke the truce AGAIN. WHAT FILTH!

Talking 'peace' with israel is like talking hey I should jump off a cliff.

Israel does not want peace.

Every time a truce or peace is made with Israel they take advantage of the situation buy time and then start bombing Palestinians again. What evil!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2012, 02:12:42 PM »
This just in DESPITE a truce. Israel broke the truce AGAIN. WHAT FILTH!

Talking 'peace' with israel is like talking hey I should jump off a cliff.

Israel does not want peace.

Every time a truce or peace is made with Israel they take advantage of the situation buy time and then start bombing Palestinians again. What evil!

Classic, its always the other guy who started it.

Its attitudes like this that won't let peace work.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »

Its muslims that won't let peace work.

fixed

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2012, 02:20:15 PM »

Uuuh... excuse me?

4 years ago? Who broke the truce. Israel

Two weeks ago who broke the truce? Israel

JUST a truce made, who broke the truce again? Israel

If we look at the HISTORY of making peace and truces with Israel, Israel always brakes the truces and does NOT uphold an honest agreement EVER!

What about the Oslo Accords? Has Israel upheld it's part? NONE, it laughed at it pretty much and continued bulldozing thousands upon thousands of Palestinian homes. Building tens of thousands of settlements since and dividing and stealing Palestinian land.

People sincerely try to be looking the other way and be forgiving but israel ALWAYS breaks any agreement, truce or otherwise.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »

great post OzmO

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
The Muslim in this thread conveniently forgets that Hamas fires rockets into Israel pretty much weekly, regardless of truces. If Israel wants to break their end of the bargain once every few years, I'll be cheering them on. I just hope they do a good job of it. My heart really bleeds for innocent civilians that gets trapped in the crossfire, but with Hamas hiding between civilians, in hospitals or wherever there's innocent bystanders, civilian deaths are an unfortunate fact. It just goes to show what disgusting cowards these insects are. No wonder the first world nations do nothing to help Hamas' cause.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »
The Muslim pikey in this thread conveniently forgets that Hamas fires rockets into Israel pretty much weekly, regardless of truces. If Israel wants to break their end of the bargain once every few years, I'll be cheering them on. I just hope they do a good job of it. My heart really bleeds for innocent civilians that gets trapped in the crossfire, but with Hamas hiding between civilians, in hospitals or wherever there's innocent bystanders, civilian deaths are an unfortunate fact. It just goes to show what disgusting cowards these insects are. No wonder the first world nations do nothing to help Hamas' cause.

That's the kind of bullshit that your brain has been pummelled with.

Everytime some israeli spokesperson comes on tv they will mention 500 rockets, 1000 rockets, 2000 rockets, 700 rockets, they just keep pumelling horse shit numbers like they are constantly under attack, near a holocaust, suffering daily.

Load of horse shit to fear monger and DISTORT the truth.

Hamas when they make a seize fire and truce they uphold it. I remember oh.. since 97 when i started paying attention to the situation.. or when arial sharon the 'bulldozer' ruled.. every single time israel broke a truce. And the same horse shit about playing victim is used.

I have a few buddies that went to israel, they have a frickin life, load of bullshit that they are 'constantly in danger'. The ones constantly in danger are palestinians who have various restrictions even if they are in israel. Racism, job issues, discrimination, etc.. and in jerusalem as israel has been anexxing jerusalem little by little. Jerusalem is suppose to be the capital of Palestine! And.. west bank and ESPECIALLY gaza!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
Why don't you go blow yourself up for the cause then? The whole Muslim world hates the Palestinians (hence keeping them as refugees for going on nigh 50 years now). If it wasn't a non-Muslim holding dominance over them then no Muslim would give a shit (see: Syria).

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2012, 07:41:45 PM »
Uuuh... excuse me?

4 years ago? Who broke the truce. Israel

Two weeks ago who broke the truce? Israel

JUST a truce made, who broke the truce again? Israel

If we look at the HISTORY of making peace and truces with Israel, Israel always brakes the truces and does NOT uphold an honest agreement EVER!

What about the Oslo Accords? Has Israel upheld it's part? NONE, it laughed at it pretty much and continued bulldozing thousands upon thousands of Palestinian homes. Building tens of thousands of settlements since and dividing and stealing Palestinian land.

People sincerely try to be looking the other way and be forgiving but israel ALWAYS breaks any agreement, truce or otherwise.

Hmmm...sounds like the Israeli's are fairly successful conquerors.

Now...if we can only get them to finish the job....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »
That's the kind of bullshit that your brain has been pummelled with.

Everytime some israeli spokesperson comes on tv they will mention 500 rockets, 1000 rockets, 2000 rockets, 700 rockets, they just keep pumelling horse shit numbers like they are constantly under attack, near a holocaust, suffering daily.

Load of horse shit to fear monger and DISTORT the truth.

Hamas when they make a seize fire and truce they uphold it. I remember oh.. since 97 when i started paying attention to the situation.. or when arial sharon the 'bulldozer' ruled.. every single time israel broke a truce. And the same horse shit about playing victim is used.

I have a few buddies that went to israel, they have a frickin life, load of bullshit that they are 'constantly in danger'. The ones constantly in danger are palestinians who have various restrictions even if they are in israel. Racism, job issues, discrimination, etc.. and in jerusalem as israel has been anexxing jerusalem little by little. Jerusalem is suppose to be the capital of Palestine! And.. west bank and ESPECIALLY gaza!
Serious question. Would you hit it?
G

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »
yes. her face is visible.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2012, 10:42:07 PM »
Why don't you go blow yourself up for the cause then? The whole Muslim world hates the Palestinians (hence keeping them as refugees for going on nigh 50 years now). If it wasn't a non-Muslim holding dominance over them then no Muslim would give a shit (see: Syria).

This is the smartest thing you've ever said....those GED classes are paying off big time!...good job ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2012, 10:42:52 PM »

of course

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2012, 02:24:27 AM »

Post of the day!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2012, 11:09:03 AM »
'
I make you blush eh?

hmmmm, that makes me wonder..............and you live in Canada  :)

Oh nooo you don't! I know EXACTLY where you're trying to go with this, and you can turn your tush and start marching in the other direction! lol
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »
Oh nooo you don't! I know EXACTLY where you're trying to go with this, and you can turn your tush and start marching in the other direction! lol

Translation:  She wants to see your butt, oz.
Y

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »

With a bat?  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage