Author Topic: I have no idea who he is but....  (Read 4437 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
I have no idea who he is but....
« on: November 16, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »
i bet he could close his eyes, spin around then point in the general direction of the audience and be bedding the 'lucky' girl that night. that's the power of strumming a guitar well  8)

i bet even some of those dudes wouldn't say no  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: i have no idea who he is !
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:45:22 PM »
why are alot of people having 2 much energy in that crowd? Chanting has its roots in superior knowledge of summoning the energies
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: i have no idea who he is !
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 03:00:00 PM »
Yes, I'm sure you wouldn't, poofter.   :)

he'll be singing country and western songs after i finished with him

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I have no idea who he is but....
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 09:28:56 PM »
Mumford and Sons, a great band, with some great energy from the crowd.  I quite enjoy their music.

That is from the song I Will Wait...

Well I came home
Like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust
Which we have known
Will blow away with this new sun

But I'll kneel down
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you

So break my step
And relent
Well you forgave and I won't forget
Know what we've seen
And him with less
Now in some ways
Shake the excess

'cus I will wait, I will wait for you
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-will-wait-lyrics-mumford-sons.html ]

Now I'll be bold
As well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So tame my flesh
And fix my eyes
A tethered mind freed from the lies

And I'll kneel down
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground

Raise my hands
Paint my spirit gold
Bow my head
Keep my heart slow

'cus I will wait, I will wait for you

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »
LOL..Ron acting like a school girl with a boy band crush.

I heard Robert Plant talking about M&S so I checked them out.  Not my thing but they are OK.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
Do you wish to get your date drunk?  

Put this song on and get out a bottle of anything.  It's IMPOSSSIBLE not to do 2 shots when listening to this one.

Somehow it will elicit that emotion, feeling, and drunken isrishness that will have the whiskey a flowing.  TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 09:32:23 PM »
LOL..Ron acting like a school girl with a boy band crush.

Yes, especially when the girls love the band too! Ha - when a band is good and original, I give credit where credit is due.  

Another great Mumford and Sons song, the Cave... I must of listened to various versions of this over 100 times or more...

This one is a live version which I enjoy a lot.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »

I love Mumford and Sons!  Amazing group!

The Cave is usually the first song I listen to when I walk into the gym!   ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 09:40:30 PM »
Mumford and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.

They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom.

They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 09:45:31 PM »
Mumford and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.

They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom.

They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

WTF!! LMAO!!! Is this an original Kwon or an uberman post? :) lol
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »
Their music is a bit to suburban hipster college radio for my tastes but I'm sure the young girls and Ron find them very appealing.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
See all those women screaming for him? Yeah, well thats what happens when a getbigger walks into any mall, bar, or restaurant.
X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 10:54:43 PM »
Think how scared most girls are of the whore label. Still, they never have had a problem publicly showing how much they crave this kind of famous dick. That is how much fucking power it has, it's unlimited.