Author Topic: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?  (Read 11869 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »
Yeah, but from a female point of view... Is their such a thing as a male physique that makes women behave the way guys usually do? ???

Lol,broads are all fucking nuts.the sooner you understand the better you'll be.
I've been on a date where a girl was kind of grossed out at me for being a lifter and had girlfriends where they loved it and told me not to lose weight.

...and I don't consider myself that big.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »
Yeah, but from a female point of view... Is their such a thing as a male physique that makes women behave the way guys usually do? ???
Yeah, whatever body makes the man the most comfortable in his own skin (without being extreme in one way or the other).

Don't think there is any "one type of physique" that makes women automatically run up and take their pants off for you.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
haha thanks...

I'm a delusional fucker anyway... I picture myself as Brad Pitt, when I'm probably a goofy looking skinny fat bastard.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »
haha thanks...

I'm a delusional fucker anyway... I picture myself as Brad Pitt, when I'm probably a goofy looking skinny fat bastard.  ;D

Keep lifting,be comfortable with who you are and the pussy will come.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
Question for people in excellent condition.

Is there a point as far as fitness/bodybuilding goes where you actually turn into a "pussy magnet" and you don't have to work for it anymore?

I've got the face, but I've never had real abs or striated glutes..  :-X

Yes. and i'm sorry if people think i'm an "asshole' for saying out loud, but here's my honest experience.

I achieved pussy nirvana last August, after I was on tren for three months. I was always a good looking guy who never really had a problem, but when i got really lean and vascular, and my features super-chiseled from the low bodyfat, It was a whole nother level, i got blatantly hit on by good looking women wherever i went, more than ever before..it's a fucked up feeling, knowing you are 100% in the driver's seat when it comes to chicks...probably how a really fucking rich guy feels.

Not that it mattered, i was with my girl and i don't cheat, but it was a good fucking feeling.

I hope some other guys chime in on this and don't leave me hanging looking like an egotistical douche  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »
Yes. and i'm sorry if people think i'm an "asshole' for saying out loud, but here's my honest experience.

I achieved pussy nirvana last August, after I was on tren for three months. I was always a good looking guy who never really had a problem, but when i got really lean and vascular, and my features super-chiseled from the low bodyfat, It was a whole nother level, i got blatantly hit on by good looking women wherever i went, more than ever before..it's a fucked up feeling, knowing you are 100% in the driver's seat when it comes to chicks...probably how a really fucking rich guy feels.

Not that it mattered, i was with my girl and i don't cheat, but it was a good fucking feeling.

I hope some other guys chime in on this and don't leave me hanging looking like an egotistical douche  ;D
I think part of that was your increased confidence in yourself as you got happier with your appearance.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 06:12:26 PM »
I think part of that was your increased confidence in yourself as you got happier with your appearance.

You and I are both saying the same thing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 06:13:24 PM »

You and I are both saying the same thing.
Yes indeed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 06:18:02 PM »
I just go with it and am proud member of the "leather bears" all male club  and have a lot of anal sex.
Good times and never have to shave my body hair now.
You are a former Marine, yes? If so, explains all the random homo-erotic humor.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 06:22:14 PM »

Yes,lean,vascular,with low body fat,and muscle can even help a bald guy get pussy ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

Yes,lean,vascular,with low body fat,and muscle can even help a bald guy get pussy ;D

Hell yeah, looking real good Clavin.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »

You were drunk, your woman was playing a joke on you and tricked you into going into a gay bar.
The " hot chicks " were just good lookin schmoes in drag who hit on you.
It's ok, many of us have done worse on a lonely night when we were all juiced up with no place to go.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 06:27:21 PM »
Hell yeah, looking real good Clavin.

Well I'm just reaching for the standard set by dj181's recent pics but thanks ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 06:28:02 PM »
Just stuff your underwear so you have nice day bulge sticking out and you'll be good to go.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 06:31:22 PM »

CalvinH
whats your
cycle bro

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 06:35:04 PM »
Meh, something to be said for the Chair Force. You guys get to sleep in your beds at night, plus it's always nice to have you guys available for C.A.S My old Recon buddy said his favorite thing to do in Afghanistan was to paint targets for the AF A-10's. Said there is nothing like watching a Warthog come over the mountain and open up with that monster Gau-8 on some poor bastards "shack".  ;D

Haha! Very true...I've got a buddy who's TACP(Jtac qual) at Ft. Knox who owes a few A-10 pilots a couple beers from his 4 tours. It's amazing what that cannon will do to a couple little p***ies hiding in a tree line doing pot shots. :-X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »
probably around 15%, didn't feel too bad as i believed i was living the dream.

looking back at pictures of myself i want to puke.

was invisible to women then, and now (8-10%) ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »
fat as fuck when i was in middle school. ive never been super shreedded....always been above 10% bf..

the only time I was ever  somewhat lean I was on so much fucking  test my face looked like it was gonna explode so I was treated like a fat guy anyway.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 07:09:56 PM »
fat as fuck when i was in middle school. ive never been super shreedded....always been above 10% bf..

the only time I was ever  somewhat lean I was on so much fucking  test my face looked like it was gonna explode so I was treated like a fat guy anyway.

you looked sub 10 in that Saizen pic to me, your waist was tight

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
12 % , I was treated like royalty.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »
12 % , I was treated like royalty.

I'm over 50 and over 20% and enjoy flirting with the AARP age waitress now when I hit the Waffle House.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 07:21:52 PM »
I'm over 50 and over 20% and enjoy flirting with the AARP age waitress now when I hit the Waffle House.

You are really handsome Howard.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 07:24:08 PM »
You are really handsome Howard.

That's want grandma said when she served me that waffle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »

Thank you!  That's the kind of answer I was looking for!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 08:15:07 PM »

I want to train with you and Gene.  :P