Author Topic: Fat people: who else despises them?  (Read 23412 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Fat people: who else despises them?
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
haha, I guess we can always apply this rule.

bubbly personality and zero work ethic is okay, but not in combination with being fat.

So basically anything fat is reason for instant dismissal?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2012, 12:55:39 AM »
So basically anything fat is reason for instant dismissal?

Until you said it, I didn't realize but I guess you're right...

Sad  :(

Fat girl has asked me three times now if I'm excited about the holidays.   >:(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2012, 12:58:12 AM »
Ok, just fired someone cause they were fat.
she said her grandpa had died, i said "i bet it was a heart attack" she cried..Thanks getbig.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2012, 01:06:58 AM »
I know for a fact the fat ladies are low income earners, and the high income earning females are fairly fit and go to the gym 4-6 times a week. There should be a study and as a taxpayer i would support it.

quoted for truth

fatness is more highly correlated with low income than with low intelligence, at least this is so in the u s of a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2012, 01:09:24 AM »
Ok, just fired someone cause they were fat.
she said her grandpa had died, i said "i bet it was a heart attack" she cried..Thanks getbig.

This is why they pay you the big bucks.  Keep up the good work.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2012, 01:10:23 AM »
holldays with her?

yeah tell her youre very excited about beeing embarassed to walk around with her, but really love her anyway.

;D

love her so much , so reserved 2 seat in the plane for her.

that should make her think

hahahaha!!

She's referring to the Christmas season.  I fucking hate Christmas and New Years, can't wait for February.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2012, 06:37:28 AM »
aha, where its socialy acceptable to eat one above the hunger limit ;D

yeah they all look forward to that like the pigs in a farm when they know the food is coming

have you ever witnesses pig right before their food is delivered? ;D

I HAVE seen this disgusting behavior. Fucking embarrassing.

Yet they ALL COMPLAIN about there weight, how they don't have time to exercise.

I suppose someone is standing over them every time THEY OVERFEED THEIR FAT FACES WITH A MACHETE SCREAMING "YOU MUST  EAT!!!" ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2012, 08:16:54 AM »
I hate fat people, and people with wide noses and big round nostrils. I call them Cornelius

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2012, 08:30:42 AM »
I wouldn't say I despise the fat but its really ridiculous when a fat person gets disability because they are fat. In some instances an obese person has a legitimate condition which causes them to be overweight but its rare. My taxes shouldn't be subsidizing their eating problem.
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2012, 08:41:52 AM »
this fella was on the telly this morning because of his obesity. he blamed his monster size on 'emotional issues' cos his dad died when he was young  ::) his poor missus looked utterly lifeless as she described her having to do everything for him as well as look after their young child who was also a fat bastard

One patient on the Weight Loss Ward is 29-year-old Terry Gardner. At 47 stone, he was too big to wash himself at home or even fit through his bathroom door

Terry is one of the largest patients the unit has ever treated. And too heavy for a reinforced ward bed, the hospital has been forced to hire another one at £150 a day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2245958/Inside-Britains-FAT-ward-Where-clinically-obese-patients-weighing-47-stone-treated-reinforced-wheelchairs-industrial-weighing-scales.html

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2012, 08:54:33 AM »
People filled with love for one another in this thread LOL.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2012, 09:41:51 AM »
I saw a woman eating KFC last night at the mall CLEARLY OVER 300 pounds I was like WTF are you doing, have you looked in the mirror?

Myself...I ate EDO with no rice, why Because I know better. Meet and fibrous veggies when in any food court, its the best you could do.

Dont get me wrong I fucking love KFC, why because it taste dam good!

But met me tell you boys, that we "fit, skinny, bodybuilders whatever you want to call us" are fast becoming the anomaly in public.

When people ask me how I got the way I got, and I tell them. Giving up 90% of the things that you love right now, busting my ass in the gym every single day, sometimes twice a day for years on end. Doing an hour of cardio a day, eating more food than you do and still being built like a brick shit house. Sure Im on the sauce, but I know lots of natty guys.

Oh I could never give up my Jerry Springer, or whatever fucking TV show they are watching makes me want to shoot them.

My own brother, my own flesh and blood, while 15 years younger just got it. He was 100 pounds over weight, got a job at canadian tire and lost 60 pounds, just by doing a LITTLE 8 hour shift a day, and he loves himself again. He eats what 16 year old kids eat and maintains his frame. While its NOT my frame, he has a clue now. Kids come to him to get help and its very heart warming to see.

But not everyone will be like this, its easier to be a couch potato, all of us know it, but its not what we want for ourselves.

I always tell people "the will to change must come from within" I was once like them, but NEVER AGAIN!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »
I also find pregnant women to be disgusting.   A chick could be a 10, but if she's pregnant with a huge pregnant belly, I find it so incredibly gross.   

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2012, 12:42:43 PM »
I also find pregnant women to be disgusting.   A chick could be a 10, but if she's pregnant with a huge pregnant belly, I find it so incredibly gross.   

And women that have had their faces burned with fire or acid. I think that's nasty too.  :D

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2012, 12:56:46 PM »
page 1 throwing malware warnings

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
And women that have had their faces burned with fire or acid. I think that's nasty too.  :D

and amputees as well, they are really creepy

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2012, 01:01:11 PM »
aha, where its socialy acceptable to eat one above the hunger limit ;D

yeah they all look forward to that like the pigs in a farm when they know the food is coming

have you ever witnesses pig right before their food is delivered? ;D

hahahahah!!!

It's almost like they're horny for food.  Absolutely disturbing/sickening.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Anytime I am warming up my lunch in the kitchen it is only the fat bitches that comment about what am I eating.  "is that all", or "that looks like a boring lunch".  I want to rip into them but who do you think HR would backup?  the fat helpless lady or the mean aggressive bodybuilder?  The HR bitches are just as fat so they wouldn't take my side.

What's more pathetic is the fat ones trying to fit in.  There were three fit chicks talking about a marathon and such and this short fat broad wanting to fit in interjects about how she's jogging.  I felt so sorry for her.  But she knows that if she wants to fit in, stop eating a pint of ice cream a night.

Like fat bastard said "I eat because I'm fat and I'm fat because I eat"

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »
hahahahah!!!

It's almost like they're horny for food.  Absolutely disturbing/sickening.  

Yes.

When a person assaults themselves with massive amounts of food on a daily basis and does not exercise, food IS SEX to them.

It becomes they're ONLY pleasure, and man, its fucking SAD.

Becoming a huge fattie is very similar to being a junkie. They KNOW they shouldn't have that 3rd piece of cheesecake, but they slam it down anyways, then they feel like shite, THEN they feel shame.

How does a junkie behave?  They KNOW its bad to go spend the rent check on crack, yet they STILL DO IT. Do they hate themselves? Most do. Doesn't stop them from repeating the stupid/harmful addiction.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »

Like fat bastard said "I eat because I'm fat and I'm fat because I eat"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2012, 05:02:49 PM »
  Galeniko hates fat

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »
So i sacked a fat girl that i employed, she is not happy, it was not a great day for her, grandpa had a heart attack (probably was fat) she has nil money in her account, she has no cash to buy gift for her family.
she quit her job to work with us and was fired after 2 days.
She said im not professional.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »
So i sacked a fat girl that i employed, she is not happy, it was not a great day for her, grandpa had a heart attack (probably was fat) she has nil money in her account, she has no cash to buy gift for her family.
she quit her job to work with us and was fired after 2 days.
She said im not professional.

You aren't professional.

There is no federal law that broadly prohibits employers from discriminating based on weight, and only the state of Michigan and six U.S. cities make it illegal to fire someone, or not hire them, because they are fat. You better hope your not in one of those cities or in the State of Michigan.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
You aren't professional.

There is no federal law that broadly prohibits employers from discriminating based on weight, and only the state of Michigan and six U.S. cities make it illegal to fire someone, or not hire them, because they are fat. You better hope your not in one of those cities or in the State of Michigan.

Im in Australia my friend. Shes fat, facebooks all day, said she was competent, smokes and never listens. If sacking her is illegal, then i plead guilty.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2012, 04:36:57 AM »
what sickens me is when a fat chick thinks that she is hot.

why are all of the abs machines being horded by fat people at the gym?  ::)

why does every fat person insist that they don't eat much and that it's their "hormones"  ::)
I