Author Topic: Obama keeping it Muslim..  (Read 3478 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Obama keeping it Muslim..
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:54:17 PM »
More rockets being fired at the capital of Israel with more troops preparing for a foot invason..while CNN reports obama is en route to Cambodia and Thailand to make appearances....

Ok maybe the guy really is a Muslim...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Obama keeping it Muslim..
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:26:41 PM »
More rockets being fired at the capital of Israel with more troops preparing for a foot invason..while CNN reports obama is en route to Cambodia and Thailand to make appearances....

Ok maybe the guy really is a Muslim...

Should he go to Isreal instead to lead the "foot invasion"?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »
Should he go to Isreal instead to lead the "foot invasion"?

Typical obama supporter....I'm certain you have not seen the disrespect obama has shown the Israeli nation the last four years..never has Israel been so disregarded by the Americans..now lets fast forward to today..Obama has yet to say a single word about the possible help to Israel..I mean, Israel is the holiest nation in the world..a simple reaction of support could be minimal to show support...instead obama decides to visit nations in Asia to polarize and welcome his re election....

Do you know what common sense means?..do you not see this as disrespectful to our "supposed" closest ally?..

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
Israel controls US foreign policy and US sends BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of welfare money to israel for jack shit. Israel accounts for the majority of 'foreign aid' than any other nation.

They also get the latest US weaponery imaginable.

Typical israeli propaganda, "US is neglecting us".

It would be pretty funny how israelis and zionists would stfu if the US cut aid to israel. Then they would be kissing ass and on their knees and not being such whores such as this whore:

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 05:51:12 PM »
Typical obama supporter....

LOL. Me? An Obama supporter? Damn, I didn't know.

I'm certain you have not seen the disrespect obama has shown the Israeli nation the last four years..never has Israel been so disregarded by the Americans..now lets fast forward to today..Obama has yet to say a single word about the possible help to Israel..I mean, Israel is the holiest nation in the world..a simple reaction of support could be minimal to show support...instead obama decides to visit nations in Asia to polarize and welcome his re election....

I'm unconcerned with whether Obama respects or disrespects Israel and my position is that Israel doesn't need our respect anyways; it can command respect on its own, without the U.S. standing behind wearing a "Bad guy" t-shirt and giving aggressors against Israel the evil eye.

As far as Obama's visit to Asia is concerned, I'm sure it was planned for weeks, if not months. Asia is an area where the U.S. has big geopolitical interests, and the President (regardless of party) should pay attention to it. And even if Obama is in Asia, he can remain constantly apprised about the going ons in Israel, and can do from there anything he could do from the Oval Office anyways; so where he is doesn't really matter, does it?

Also: The holiest nation on earth? Really? What are the SI units for measuring that?

Do you know what common sense means?..do you not see this as disrespectful to our "supposed" closest ally?..

Common sense is what you seem to lack - you've substituted blind partisanship instead.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »

I'm unconcerned with whether Obama respects or disrespects Israel and my position is that Israel doesn't need our respect anyways; it can command respect on its own, without the U.S. standing behind wearing a "Bad guy" t-shirt and giving aggressors against Israel the evil eye.

As far as Obama's visit to Asia is concerned, I'm sure it was planned for weeks, if not months. Asia is an area where the U.S. has big geopolitical interests, and the President (regardless of party) should pay attention to it. And even if Obama is in Asia, he can remain constantly apprised about the going ons in Israel, and can do from there anything he could do from the Oval Office anyways; so where he is doesn't really matter, does it?

Also: The holiest nation on earth? Really? What are the SI units for measuring that?

Common sense is what you seem to lack - you've substituted blind partisanship instead.

Speaking in bipartinship manner....Israel is the single most important signifier of eminent war..if Israel enacts war, they know they are potential starting a world war..war against the Muslim brotherhood is war against Iran, war against Iran means war against the Muslim and Arab nations, war against those is war against Russia..Russians declaring war means china intervening...war against Israel means the western allies going to war..I can't understand how Obama can take these occurring scenarios with the possibilities of nuclear war ahead..the president of the free world should stand to resolve and keep calm..the president cannot behave this way..I would rather see obama speak to the Muslim nation and calm them down...but he is not doing that or assisting Israel..this is bad news and we will reap all the negative effects

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 07:11:02 PM »
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 08:03:52 PM »

QFT

LOL, Damn how I hate it when I agree with you, ...but you really nailed it here.
w

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
Typical obama supporter....I'm certain you have not seen the disrespect obama has shown the Israeli nation the last four years..never has Israel been so disregarded by the Americans..now lets fast forward to today..Obama has yet to say a single word about the possible help to Israel..I mean, Israel is the holiest nation in the world..a simple reaction of support could be minimal to show support...instead obama decides to visit nations in Asia to polarize and welcome his re election....

::)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gEkP9iqOd8

Obama performing scheduled appearances to big time donors..

Performing contractual duties based on amount given to his campaign

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »

You do realize that Thailand and Cambodia are NOT Muslim countries, right?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:30 AM »
You do realize that Thailand and Cambodia are NOT Muslim countries, right?

Dude I know..he's going to say hi to his big time donoros...part of the aggrement I am assuing they made..."we give you x amount, you come to our country and praise us"...chambodia and these shitholes are not anywhere near anything helpful for the American economy or view...these are not emerging markets to any degree..

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 08:53:04 AM »
Dude I know..he's going to say hi to his big time donoros...part of the aggrement I am assuing they made..."we give you x amount, you come to our country and praise us"...chambodia and these shitholes are not anywhere near anything helpful for the American economy or view...these are not emerging markets to any degree..

Obama is the president of the most wealthy and powerful nation on earth yet his big time donors is in Chambodia?

Please tell me more

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Are you fucking retarded bro...

Don't be silly here..this are post election visits...they are very expensive...this is how obama raises so much money..oh come on, you don't think obama sells visits for large cash offerings...this is how they pull many strings to get such large campaign contributions..don't you remember last election, his first interview was with a Saudi network...the Saudis must of paid large DOLLARS FOR THAT..let's not forget these are politician and not priests...cash makes their world go round..what the fuk do we need from Cambodia...nothing

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 08:59:32 AM »
Obama is the president of the most wealthy and powerful nation on earth yet his big time donors is in Chambodia?

Please tell me more

Yea the people are worthless but the royalty is rich...what's going on here..are you really this silly to belive this is a "visit"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 08:59:41 AM »

Please tell me more

Goldman Sachs/MF Global/Saudi Arabia/Soros the greedy thugs on Wall Street, etc.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »
Goldman Sachs/MF Global/Saudi Arabia/Soros the greedy thugs on Wall Street, etc.

Im pretty sure these firms are not located in Chambodia

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:51 AM »
Yea the people are worthless but the royalty is rich...what's going on here..are you really this silly to belive this is a "visit"?

What do you think it is then?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »
What do you think it is then?

The chambodian gov\ "donors" are getting what they paid for...a visit from the American president..u think obama wants to hang out with the chambodian prime minister..she's useless..this is no different than a "pay to play" "business" venture"....or a "donation" for services...obama sells these visits pre elections for big time donations..while the media is protraying obama as a "guy who's willing to start new relationship with foreign countries" ..he's really there for the 15 mins of paid work, and get the fuck out

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 09:08:29 AM »
The chambodian gov\ "donors" are getting what they paid for...a visit from the American president..u think obama wants to hang out with the chambodian prime minister..she's useless..this is no different than a "pay to play" "business" venture"....or a "donation" for services...obama sells these visits pre elections for big time donations..while the media is protraying obama as a "guy who's willing to start new relationship with foreign countries" ..he's really there for the 15 mins of paid work, and get the fuck out

Okay.

Is this any different than a fundraiser then?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 09:30:06 AM »

Who are these donors and how much did they donate? Please be sure to cite your sources.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:30 AM »
Obama won re-election in what republicans have called a 'landslide'.

He can make duck faces for the next 4 years and there is no consequence.  he shit on the plates of most americans with obamacare - and they asked for seconds.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 10:15:35 AM »
Obama won re-election in what republicans have called a 'landslide'.

He can make duck faces for the next 4 years and there is no consequence.  he shit on the plates of most americans with obamacare - and they asked for seconds.

I know, its amazing how what was billed as a slam dunk election and OB being worse than Carter presidency ended up with the GOP losing it.

OB has a right to gloat. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 10:16:45 AM »
I know, its amazing how what was billed as a slam dunk election and OB being worse than Carter presidency ended up with the GOP losing it.

OB has a right to gloat. 

We are not the same country as we were in 1980.   The demographic changes make an imbecile and idiot like Obama palatable to the equally moronic general public. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »
We are not the same country as we were in 1980.   The demographic changes make an imbecile and idiot like Obama palatable to the equally moronic general public. 

Given the use of technology, in 1980, nobody would have known the truth about benghazi, kenyan birth certificate, obamacare, etc.

in 1980, voters were WAY less informed.   It's no surprise that ten million obama voters from 2008 stayed home.

What was a surprise is that romney still received almost 3 million fewer votes than Mccain - repubs let a weak candidate with no convinction buy the nomination - THAT was the huge failure point - ann coulter was 100% correct (before she, um, changed her statement in face of mounting pressure months later).

Obama won because romney sucked - not because obama was good or voters liked him.   They just liked Romney LESS.