Author Topic: h  (Read 60781 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone do a Spartan Race / Tough Mudder / GoRuck / CMC?
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2013, 12:53:50 PM »
Nope - Soul Crusher is clean - lean - 38 - kicking ass and firing on all cylinders  

LMFAO at lurker.  Not even 30 yo needing Test.   LMFAO!!!!   Pathetic and pure twink right there.  

Sad and pathetic at the same time - ZERO balls and mental commitment  
you re still a pathetic loser who go at sporting events to impress smaller shorter skinnier men and who grope unsuspecting women he ll never be able to bang cause he s awkyardly gay tho. Im also pretty sure you re not a lawyer.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
Nope - Soul Crusher is clean - lean - 38 - kicking ass and firing on all cylinders 

LMFAO at lurker.  Not even 30 yo needing Test.   LMFAO!!!!   Pathetic and pure twink right there. 

Sad and pathetic at the same time - ZERO balls and mental commitment   

Meltdown.

A bodybuilder using steroids?  Who would have thought it?  Especially here on a bodybuilding board.   ::)

Maybe someone should sign up to the GoRucks board and FaceBook page and post a few screen captures of this midget bragging about how he deliberately molests women.  I'm sure the women, their husbands/boyfriends/brothers/friends and the instructor would love to know there is a molester hanging around and bragging about his gropes.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »
something tells me "soulcrusher" isnt who he pretends to be in many ways. Also something tells me he s the kind of guy who likes to be close to women in tough mudder events, probably the only way for him to approach any female,  but never gets any real action with any of them outside of it, simply because everyone realizes he s gay... but him.

this is the best point. I mean this soul crusher talks a big game but look at the facts. He has so many posts on here that beyond doing these ridiculous races and posting what else can he humanly have time for? Claims to be a lawyer but doesnt seem to work. Claims to have a girlfriend - is she invisible - when does he spend time with her? He appeared to be sitting alone at that Mets game. All I see is a short guy with Napoleon syndrome who has no friends, spends a RIDICULOUS amount of time online, goes to these races specifically withthe hope to get laid and is generally a total loser. If anyone sees anything different please inform me, because I am just stating what I believe normal people would see based on his life on and off line.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
In the past three pages alone there has been half a dozen people to call this closet fag midget a lowlife, loser and other accurate names for bragging about his molesting habit.

Yet he ignores everyone and instead focuses on me.  Should I be honored or worried?  Will he steal my nickname too in an effort to idolize me like he did Chris Stokes?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2013, 12:59:41 PM »
Meltdown.

A bodybuilder using steroids?  Who would have thought it?  Especially here on a bodybuilding board.   ::)

Maybe someone should sign up to the GoRucks board and FaceBook page and post a few screen captures of this midget bragging about how he deliberately molests women.  I'm sure the women, their husbands/boyfriends/brothers/friends and the instructor would love to know there is a molester hanging around and bragging about his gropes.

It's in the works  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
this is the best point. I mean this soul crusher talks a big game but look at the facts. He has so many posts on here that beyond doing these ridiculous races and posting what else can he humanly have time for? Claims to be a lawyer but doesnt seem to work. Claims to have a girlfriend - is she invisible - when does he spend time with her? He appeared to be sitting alone at that Mets game. All I see is a short guy with Napoleon syndrome who has no friends, spends a RIDICULOUS amount of time online, goes to these races specifically withthe hope to get laid and is generally a total loser. If anyone sees anything different please inform me, because I am just stating what I believe normal people would see based on his life on and off line.

How can anyone with a girlfriend (a real one that is) have such a lack of respect for her and himself to go around and molest other women under the guise of "helping them"?  Seriously, explain to me how you can look your girlfriend in the eye after bragging online how you deliberately grope and molest other women. 

Well here is one explanation for it.  But would love to hear an explanation from the midget himself that doesn't include lying, deflecting or trying to deny what he has already said.

Traits of a Sociopath :
The person fails to establish normal social relationships, hides from every day social interaction, exhibits a complete detachment from reality as evidence by on going delusions.
The person cannot maintain normal relationships with their family, friends and co-workers.
They are found living at the periphery of the society. A study carried out with the homeless people of New York as subjects, showed that most of them were sociopaths.
The person is deceitful and is used to lying repeatedly, easily exposed, uses aliases and ignores instances when they are caught and confronted with their lies.
They are impulsive and do not take responsibility for their own behavior instead fall into the victim role in efforts to justify their actions.
They are easily irritated and become aggressive, but shy away from confrontations and altercations due to their low self esteem.
They have little or no regard for the safety, credibility or character of others and even their own.
They are irresponsible people, who cannot sustain themselves with consistent work behavior and cannot honor financial obligations.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2013, 01:04:46 PM »
Come on bros. SC has his ways, but he's an okay dude. Just let him go through his processes, just like every one of us has to go through our own.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2013, 01:05:46 PM »
It's in the works  ;)

Oh shit.... I smell another name change from him coming up.  Unless he runs crying to the mods and Ron again for protection.  Unfortunately, screen captures have been made.   ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »
Exactly,  fucking loser as i exposed him earlier in the thread; it's all about whoring for attention.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2013, 01:08:28 PM »
Come on bros. SC has his ways, but he's an okay dude. Just let him go through his processes, just like every one of us has to go through our own.

no he actually isnt ok. Its beyond obvious that he lies about his life. Look at it, it just doesnt add up. He's short and bald so really, he is not getting laid, I dont care what kind of shape he is in. Short and bald never cuts it with women in any way shape or form. He will only make posts in threads about him or involving him, he is beyond arrogant. There really isnt anything ok about him at all. And doing these races to meet and or touch chicks is simply gross.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
How can anyone with a girlfriend (a real one that is) have such a lack of respect for her and himself to go around and molest other women under the guise of "helping them"?  Seriously, explain to me how you can look your girlfriend in the eye after bragging online how you deliberately grope and molest other women.  

Easy; It s all fake. He has no gf. Someone who has a gF doesnt go outside to grope other women.

no he actually isnt ok. Its beyond obvious that he lies about his life. Look at it, it just doesnt add up. He's short and bald so really, he is not getting laid, I dont care what kind of shape he is in. Short and bald never cuts it with women in any way shape or form. He will only make posts in threads about him or involving him, he is beyond arrogant. There really isnt anything ok about him at all. And doing these races to meet and or touch chicks is simply gross.
The more you bragg and boast especially online about it, the less action you see in real life.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #186 on: September 17, 2013, 01:11:03 PM »
he quoted himself. Wow. Point proven.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »
You FAT FUCKS who need help - pm me - wont disclose - I promise
Oh god here we go again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 17, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »
Easy; It s all fake. He has no gf. Someone who has a gF doesnt go outside to grope other women.

The more you bragg and boast especially online about it, the less action you see in real life.

that and the fact that he spends every single weekend at these races. I don't know about anyone else...but me leaving my girl home every single weekend wouldn't fly for very long. he's obviously a bullshitter.  

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 17, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »
I can't believe I'm defending him but c'mon, sure he goes nuts when it comes to Obama but he was there when 911 happened.  That's gotta fuck with your head.

ukjeff

« Reply #190 on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
I can't believe I'm defending him but c'mon, sure he goes nuts when it comes to Obama but he was there when 911 happened.  That's gotta fuck with your head.
I saw it on the TV from multiple angles, Im fine.   ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
he appears to me to be a fake internet tough guy, a childish loser with a big mouth.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #192 on: September 17, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »
that and the fact that he spends every single weekend at these races. I don't know about anyone else...but me leaving my girl home every single weekend wouldn't fly for very long. he's obviously a bullshitter.  

wow good point. Theres zero chance he has a gf. Online in weekdays trying to portray a life that isnt real and at those stupid races on weekends trying to sell his bullshit to women who find him creepy, short and bald.

Epic reality coming out now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »

ha ha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »

Our "processes" don't include deliberately violating another person's personal space and body for self gratification and then bragging about it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »

You think watching D Day is the same as being there? ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2013, 01:18:25 PM »
If you knew the number of dudes who are all muscled up and in fact probably never seen a real vagina with their own eyes.

Or/and, might I add, who never fought with their little fists once in their whole life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2013, 01:20:33 PM »
You think watching D Day is the same as being there? ::)

you mean 9/11 ?  I was there.  watched both planes hit from the BQE.

The only time I ever think about it is when someone brings it up. life goes on.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »
Sounds like "soul crusher" spends a lot of time pretending, more than being.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2013, 01:23:02 PM »

Don't forget the fact that every major holiday - Thanksgiving, Xmas, NYE, etc.. he is sitting online making 50-60 post ON THIS SITE ALONE by himself.  There won't be anyone else posting and he will be sitting there doing his little cut and paste jobs, talking to himself.  That is just on this site.  Not counting the other sites he trolls as well.  

When confronted with the facts about himself he responds like a typical sociopath loser by trying to deflect the topic to someone else or talk about anything and everything but the topic at hand.