Author Topic: A movie for true alpha males - Tyrannosaur Official Trailer  (Read 5289 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: A movie for true alpha males.
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »
Hey Ratard, what's with playing the sympathy card lately? seriously, you never did this.

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
I think it's like a nervous twitch.
Not at all, otherwise I'd call it just twitching it's far more involved and far more repetitive. It's something I've been unable to admit to doing as far back as I can remember, if it were a fucking twitch I don't think I would of hidden it for so long.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
Not at all, otherwise I'd call it just twitching it's far more involved and far more repetitive. It's something I've been unable to admit to doing as far back as I can remember, if it were a fucking twitch I don't think I would of hidden it for so long.

Sounds exactly like it to me.

"The term "stimming" is short for self-stimulatory behavior, sometimes also called "stereotypic" behavior. In a person with autism, stimming usually refers to specific behaviors such as flapping, rocking, spinning, or repetition of words and phrases.
Stimming is almost always a symptom of autism, but it's important to note that stimming is also a part of most people's behavior patterns. If you've ever tapped your pencil, bitten your nails, twirled your hair, or paced, you've engaged in stimming."

But I suppose you probably know better than a bunch of MDs.

http://www.about.com/health/review.htm

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 08:12:13 PM »
I frequent the library a lot and very often i find people swinging back and forth on the chair in a constant rhythm, I guess that's a form of stimming? It's annoying as fuck if you sit next to them or if they're within sight.
follow the arrows

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 08:14:58 PM »
Hey Ratard, what's with playing the sympathy card lately? seriously, you never did this.
Meh I'm not looking for sympathy. I simply wanted to talk about a movie that I thought was very good and relevant to the getbiggers.

The welfare thread was sheer desperation, and I did get some very helpful pm's. I hit rock bottom and kinda didn't give a shit about much at the time.

All and all I don't even feel the need to talk about the shit but if people are gonna bring up shit, I feel no reason to lie, I'm sick of the playing games of bullshit.

Anyhow as I've said before I don't think you guys get how my brain works at all. Until the stimming thing was mentioned I don't think I've ever told a truly personal thing on this site since I've been here.

To some of yous, you think I'm pooring out my heart or truly looking for attention. The truth is alot of the time I simply feel so disconnected that I'm unable to connect anything personally with my account and my real life.

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
I frequent the library a lot and very often i find people swinging back and forth on the chair in a constant rhythm, I guess that's a form of stimming? It's annoying as fuck if you sit next to them or if they're within sight.
Yeah well everyone does that type of thing, but in my case it's much more chronic. For me it's like shooting up heroin. It's a daily part of life I have to hide, yet secretly live for, It's the only thing I care for, it's the only reason I live, I care more about it than sex or anything else.

For me, stimming is life, The time I spend not doing the behavior is simply me saving up juice for the next binge.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:27 PM »
Yeah well everyone does that type of thing, but in my case it's much more chronic. For me it's like shooting up heroin. It's a daily part of life I have to hide, yet secretly live for, It's the only thing I care for, it's the only reason I live, I care more about it than sex or anything else.

For me, stimming is life, The time I spend not doing the behavior is simply me saving up juice for the next binge.
no I should've made it clear that people engaging in the type of behavior I describe definitely seem to be 'special' and the swinging is way beyond normal.

Sorry to hear about your situation though.
follow the arrows

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
no I should've made it clear that people engaging in the type of behavior I describe definitely seem to be 'special' and the swinging is way beyond normal.

Sorry to hear about your situation though.
Meh yeah I don't want sympathy per se, what I want is understanding. Some people have issues functioning in the modern world from time to time, in my case I think it'll be quite temporary now that I've been able to acknowledge the problem. I'm not a truly negative person, I live with shit  that most people know nothing about but in general I think I'm far better off than most  people.

However you don't have to think long about the population of welfare rats out there and wonder how many of them are much more fucked up.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
and the guild of tiny balled slong sniffers expands.

How's the pursuit of welfare? are you literally too lazy and retarded to figure out how to get it?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 03:23:09 AM »
Meh...

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: A movie for true alpha males - Tyrannosaur Official Trailer
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 05:51:22 PM »

If you got big balls watch this.

I watched without audio and its a ugly short haired manian looking whiin and an old guy hitting a tin roof shed with a sledge hammer.

Seems a movie about losers who are mad they are losers?

I prefer space shitps aliens mutants warriors monsters magic zombies huge undergroun dungeons double crosses and maybe a good lookin gal.

Add those and I give a few awards.

Sundance looks like a stamp of crap quality.

Why do crap movies win awards from crappy film festivals?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 09:07:16 AM »

How about if you have little boobs (ok medium-ish) can we still watch it too?
w

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 09:20:50 AM »

i didn't see no dinosaurs?
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 03:48:27 AM »
Looks like a gay love story.. Meh...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 03:00:28 AM »
Looks like a boring piece of shit and I didn't see a single velociraptor.