Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 08:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to wait before next meal after drinking hot sugar-water with olive oil?  (Read 836 times)
Rami
Getbig V

at large

« on: November 19, 2012, 05:16:38 AM »

So that we don't interfear with the digestion of regular meals that contains very little fat.

?
Report to moderator   Logged
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »

Wait around 3-4 weeks until your next meal, and eat nothing but acetominaphen and ibuprofen. Tell all your friends that you're on a 4 week vacation.
Rami
Getbig V

at large

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 05:21:18 AM »

but this drink only contains 2 tbsp of olive oil, I can't live on that for 3-4 weeks. I thought the digestion would be faster, maybe 1 to 2 hours?  Is this not correct,, I couldn't find information on how long olive oil takes to clear stomach when eating it on empty stomach.

maybe this is yet uncertain science?
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 05:48:00 AM »

but this drink only contains 2 tbsp of olive oil, I can't live on that for 3-4 weeks. I thought the digestion would be faster, maybe 1 to 2 hours?  Is this not correct,, I couldn't find information on how long olive oil takes to clear stomach when eating it on empty stomach.

people like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

if the stomach is empty it is highly probably that a straight oil, water, or fruit juice mixture will quickly pass through the stomach to the toilet

solid food is the only thing that can preven this from happening

A
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:38:16 AM »

Roll Eyes
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:27:50 AM »

Wait around 3-4 weeks until your next meal, and eat nothing but acetominaphen and ibuprofen. Tell all your friends that you're on a 4 week vacation.

x2

You could also just hit yourself in the face with an axe and make it quick.
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 07:35:23 AM »

people like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

Grin Grin Grin
the trainer
Getbig V

I do Hardcore Training and Finance

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:01 AM »

So that we don't interfear with the digestion of regular meals that contains very little fat.

?

Just wait the same amount of time that you doing after drinking cum from your boyfriends cock.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »

people  fags like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

if the stomach anus is empty it is highly probably that a straight oil, water, or fruit juice mixture sperm will quickly pass through the stomach to the toilet

solid food A nice colonic is the only thing that can preven this from happening

fixed
rocco-x
Getbig II

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 08:51:36 PM »

fixed
drano mixed with semen enema is best...no homo,but that's what my boyfriend told me.then gargle some bleach.wtf was this thread about anyway...sugar and olive oil? i know i missed some train here...
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »

You need some sea salt and kale greens with that..

O
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!