Author Topic: How long to wait before next meal after drinking hot sugar-water with olive oil?  (Read 1477 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
So that we don't interfear with the digestion of regular meals that contains very little fat.

?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Wait around 3-4 weeks until your next meal, and eat nothing but acetominaphen and ibuprofen. Tell all your friends that you're on a 4 week vacation.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
but this drink only contains 2 tbsp of olive oil, I can't live on that for 3-4 weeks. I thought the digestion would be faster, maybe 1 to 2 hours?  Is this not correct,, I couldn't find information on how long olive oil takes to clear stomach when eating it on empty stomach.

maybe this is yet uncertain science?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but this drink only contains 2 tbsp of olive oil, I can't live on that for 3-4 weeks. I thought the digestion would be faster, maybe 1 to 2 hours?  Is this not correct,, I couldn't find information on how long olive oil takes to clear stomach when eating it on empty stomach.

people like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

if the stomach is empty it is highly probably that a straight oil, water, or fruit juice mixture will quickly pass through the stomach to the toilet

solid food is the only thing that can preven this from happening
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Wait around 3-4 weeks until your next meal, and eat nothing but acetominaphen and ibuprofen. Tell all your friends that you're on a 4 week vacation.

x2

You could also just hit yourself in the face with an axe and make it quick.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
people like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

;D ;D ;D

the trainer

So that we don't interfear with the digestion of regular meals that contains very little fat.

?

Just wait the same amount of time that you doing after drinking cum from your boyfriends cock.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
people  fags like you and me on the frontier of health research i wouldnt go asking around to local bafoonery

if the stomach anus is empty it is highly probably that a straight oil, water, or fruit juice mixture sperm will quickly pass through the stomach to the toilet

solid food A nice colonic is the only thing that can preven this from happening

fixed

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
fixed
drano mixed with semen enema is best...no homo,but that's what my boyfriend told me.then gargle some bleach.wtf was this thread about anyway...sugar and olive oil? i know i missed some train here...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You need some sea salt and kale greens with that..
O