Author Topic: Big Ach claims natural in this after pic  (Read 42723 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Big Ach claims natural in this after pic
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »
Fuck you army of no one.  Who are you to question the great Big Ach.  Anyways, he has claimed many times to have taken pro hormones.  But I don't see him as a liar.

haha, don't get angry and tense up too much or your boyfriend will use lube and ruin your enjoyment

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 04:03:24 PM »
could be natural... not seeing specific evidence of PEDs

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 09:09:02 PM »
Why is anyone using supplements in the year 2012? Don't any of you have computers? It's all bunk.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 09:13:30 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »
no WAY that nose is peaceful
follow the arrows

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »
Why is anyone using supplements in the year 2012? Don't any of you have computers? It's all bunk.

Harnessing the power and might of the placebo effect.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:45 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2012, 04:40:34 AM »
Good guy who lies his ass off about his status. Loads of drugs to look like shite and claim natty  ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 05:49:06 AM »
I'll wait to come to a full conclusion once CNN posts the results of his recent drug test. But Big Ach is the muscle, for sure.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2012, 09:20:29 AM »
Is this the guy who curls 100 pound dumbbells like its nothing?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »
180 BEST LOOK ...SHOULD BE THERE OR  190 AND STAY PUT LEAN ENOUGH AND BIG ENOUGH....UNLESS DRUGGED,FULL,WITH HARD BUT SMOOTH CONDITION 230 AND OVER FORGET IT,,,,

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
16weeks to lose the fat yes, but natural i doubt it severly

not that he loks juiced, i simply doubt it

70 lbs in 16 weeks naturally is not possible??

What are you talking about chief?

We're talking 4.375 lbs per week!  Thats very possible!  Plus factor in the water weight!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »
70 lbs in 16 weeks naturally is not possible??

What are you talking about chief?

We're talking 4.375 lbs per week!  Thats very possible!  Plus factor in the water weight!

No way dude.   Unless someone is running a marathon or two a week and not eating - not possible while retaining that much muscle. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2012, 12:07:06 PM »

No way dude.   Unless someone is running a marathon or two a week and not eating - not possible while retaining that much muscle. 

Dude, I was doing cardio twice a day, 1 hour in the am, 30 HIT in the pm, 2 hours on sundays in the am.... plus for a while was only eating 800 calories!

And believe me - I lost tons of muscle!

I'm not saying its, ideal or even smart!  Just saying it is do-able naturally!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
Dude, I was doing cardio twice a day, 1 hour in the am, 30 HIT in the pm, 2 hours on sundays in the am.... plus for a while was only eating 800 calories!

And believe me - I lost tons of muscle!

I'm not saying its, ideal or even smart!  Just saying it is do-able naturally!

Yeah - but the pic posted you are not at all depleted or anything. 

I have been around the scene for years and never saw anyone lose 70 bs in 16 weeks legit or even close and look good at the end of it. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »
Here are the dates, and here are the weights

Oh and to be clear... I got dead last at that show! lol  - But I did win best poser!

Done naturally:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
Here are the dates, and here are the weights

Oh and to be clear... I got dead last at that show! lol  - But I did win best poser!

Done naturally:

A little fight w the Pro-tan not go too well?   ;D  ;D  ;D

Been there done that - and Dream Tan made me look even worse. 

Billy Guns

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2012, 12:33:37 PM »
Reminds me of Big Ach

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2012, 12:50:27 PM »
TRAINING: BIG ACH STYLE
Through much time, and lots of trial and error, I have pretty much learned that weight training is a very individual things. But there is one factor that separates the scrawny little boys from the men with 18-20 inch arms, thats INTENSITY!!! I don't care if you lift heavy or if you lift light, if your work outs are not INTENSE, if you are not training to failure and beyond failure, and if people are not staring at you in shock thinking you are just about to going to kill yourself then you are always going to be stuck at the same weight, with your small arms, and your little chicken legs with that stupid look on your face wondering why you are not growing!
I personally began weight training as a football player, we utilized very heavy compound movements, and practiced very explosive techniques on all of our major lifts, obviously like the bench press, the squats and the deadlifts. Until today I still very strongly believe in those three lifts as being the center and the core of your work outs.
Of course as my goals changed so did certain things in my work outs, I still do those three major lifts. But I've also shifted a lot of my training onto isolation exercises targeting desired muscle groups. I've also upped the volume in my taining like there is no tomorrow. The majority of my work outs last anywhere from 2 hours - 3 hours, and its not uncommon for me to do 25 - 35 sets per bodypart. I train both heavy (2-3 reps) and light (20-30 reps) for every muscle, everyday, I don't have any designated heavy days or light days, they are both just combined together in one brutal day. But no matter whether I am training heavy or light one thing that always stays the same is that I will always train to failure and even beyond failure by utilizing techniques such as partial reps, half reps, cheating methods, stop-&-go, etc. Why do you have to train to failure? Because if you want your muscles to grow then you have to force them to do so by overloading them. Your body is a very intelligent organism that is always learning and adapting itself, it does not want anything to change, so you are practically forcing it do so, you can't have your body dealing with the same stresses everyday as it will just get used to them. By going to failure and beyond failure on every set you are pushing your body to the absolute limit! THIS IS HOW YOU WILL GROW!!! There are days that while I'm training I won't even count reps, I'll just push and push and push and even when I think I'm done I'll push and push some more, and when I think i'm done then, I'll half push a few times, all the way until the fucking bar is just not moving, then I know its time to rack this shit before I kill myself!!
Find what works for you, maybe heavy training is not meant for your, although I'm a very firm believer in very heavy training, especially on those compound movement, thats what gives you that scary thickness that still shows you work out even when you are wearing clothes. As the old saying goes, "Go Heavy or go home!!!" this is how I was taught to train and this is how I will always train, but like I said I've added a few perks into my training to really fatigue the muscle. Find your perks and put them into effect.
Remember to listen to your body and don't be foolish, any injury that I've ever sustained, and I've gotten quite a few, were as a result of being foolish. When first starting a training program after you have been away from the weight for sometime, do not rush into things, go slow and take it easy, you may very well find yourself quite strong and you know inside you can go a lot heavier, my suggestion is don't for at least two weeks so your joints and your tendons can get used to the feel of things again, then you can go on an all out assault on the weights. Going too fast and being foolish can really cause some annoying and painful injuries! Don't be greedy, the weights will always be there, and when your joints and tendons are upto par with the rest of your muscles then these heavy ass weights will welcome you with open arms.
In many things you hear the term "Work smarter, not harder!" but in bodybuilding you need to do both, you need to "Work Smarter AND work harder" but a lot of people neglect the smarter part....I dunno, maybe that just reflects on their IQ. Either way, always keep that in your mind.
Bodybuilding is one of these sports thats there with you for a very long time, its also a sport that requires patience, and also requires a combination of many things, intense training, proper nutrition, adequete rest, perfect supplementation, etc. One of these items alone is not sufficient to achieve optimal results, you have to balance them all out and make this a lifestyle.
Consistency in the weight room is also key, I'm so fucking sick of the guys that will come in blast arms and chest for a few weeks, then disappear for like 4 months, then they have that stupid look on their face asking for advice....you know the one!!!! These people will never make any gains because their training (and other things in their life) are nost not consistent. To be a bodybuilder, to look like a bodybuilder YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE GYM EVERYDAY THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GYM, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

As for the best training split, the possibilities are really endless, again this is a very individual thing. I've changed my training routine a million times through out my bodybuilding career, right now this is the training split which I am using:

Saturday: Delts, Traps, and abs
Sunday: Quads, Hamstrings and calves
Monday: Chest and Abs
Tuesday: Back and Calves
Wednesday: Biceps, Triceps, and abs
Thursday: Off
Friday: Off

TRAIN HARD AND BUST SOME ASS!!!!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2012, 12:53:46 PM »
NUTRITION: BIG ACH STYLE
For those that have known me for quite sometime now, I am sure you opened this section hoping to see a list of the top fast food places worldwide, from Shawerma Sandwiches in Cairo to Double XL Papa Johns Pizza in Orlando. Sorry to disappoint you little jack-asses, but the McDonalds and TWIX diet just has not been working for me LOL. Don’t get me wrong I still love junk food, and every now and then I still go out and enjoy myself. But through a couple of different trials, I have learned that my body responds so much better when I am eating cleaner and more quality calories (oh the irony…LOL). Sure a calorie is a calorie, and the basics is that you will lose weight as long as you eat less calories than your body uses, and you will gain weight when you eat more calories than what your body uses. But think about it this way, your body is like a luxury car, you want to put only the most premium fuel into it to keep it running at its best. This is the only way to insure that your health will be at the highest level, and if that doesn’t matter to you, if you’re a competitor, it will make getting ready for a contest MUCH easier. Think about this, in the past, I had to diet down from 250 lbs all the way to 180 lbs, I had to lose 70 lbs!!!!
My new philosophy is to try to keep my off-season bodyfat in check and making sure I don't get too far from my contest weight. I am not so concerned with staying super lean, as I am with eating enough GOOD calories to gain muscle. Sure I will gain some extra weight, but I will not be a fat-ass, by watching my bodyfat in the off-season I won't have to lose too much weight getting ready for a show, this allows me to hold on to most of my muscle while I'm in a calorie restriction to shed bodyfat! I think that sounds a lot better than having to lose 70 lbs! Sure, I still think that bulking does have its benefits, especially for younger beginners, but making it a goal to be fatter than fat, will just make things really bad for you. Getting UBER-FAT will harm you and you will decrease your insulin sensitivity, you will build up fat cells that you will not be able to lose, and you will have to buy an entire new wardrobe to cover your fat gut!!

Not following a proper nutritional program is the #1 problem that your average gym rat is dealing with (and they don't even know it), there are some guys that come into the gym, sporting their 13 inch arms, and little ass chicken legs, they train like the banshee is riding up their asses, and they don't make any gains what-so-ever, AND THEN they come to you with that stupid ass look (I also talk about this look in my training section), asking why are they not progressing at all. And the answer is NUTRITION NUTRITION NUTRITION. A person will not make any gains if he or she is eating like a little humming bird, especially if they are eating worthless shit that serves absolutely no benefit to the body. THIS IS BODYBUILDING...
Weight training SURE its VERY important, but it will not give you the results desired alone. You need to get the diet in check.
So where do we start? Well, I believe the best way to figure out how much you need to be eating to build muscle is to multiply the number 17 - 20 by your bodyweight in pounds, the result of that is the number of calories you consume daily. Adjust accordingly depending on your goals (ie lose bodyfat, gain mass, etc.)
As for the macros, I like to do the following split, 40% protein, 40% Carbs, and 20% fat. By the way Arnold Schwarzenegger used the same split, any questions? I didn't think so! I eat every 2 hours or so and I divide these calories into about 8 meals. Usually my biggest meals are my very first meal and my Post work out meal. I am a firm believer that the first meal of your day and your post work out meal are the MOST IMPORTANT meals that you can eat, I cannot for the life of me understand people that leave for work or school without eating breakfast, I cannot leave my house without having my first meal, even if I am running late and have to eat it in the car as I drive, I will not miss my first meal of the day. Post work out meal is equally as important, you have 1-2 hours right after your work out where your body is running at 100% and will thoroughly utilize the nutrition that you give it. Recently I've been having Whey Protein, Creatine and simple Carbohydrates such as dextrose. Everyone is different when it comes to bodybuilding, all I can say is do what works for you and what makes you feel comfortable.
While I am having my post work out shakes in the locker room or right outside the gym, people (again) have that stupid look on their face totally neglecting the most important meal of the day, and then wondering why I am that much bigger than them!!

Anyways, as for actual food choices, this is what I usually like to stick to (there are many other things that work, but this is what I like):

Protein:
Chicken
Lean Beef
Tuna
Salmon
Turkey
Lamb (Usually on a cheat day, because its very high in fat and definitely not during pre-contest)
Eggs

Starchy Carbohydrates:
White rice (Brown and Basamati are good too but I like white)
Oats (Non Flavored kind).
Bran Flakes Cereal (I don’t like dairy products so I eat it dry)
Whole Wheat Pasta
Whole wheat or Rye Bread
Corn
Green Peas
Sweet or baked potato

Fats:
Flax Seed Oil
Fish Oil
Olive Oil
Sunflower Oil
Nuts (Almonds are the best)

Vegetables:
Lettuce
Broccoli (mmmmmmmm, I love Broccoli)
Green Beans
Cabbage
Carrots
Asparagus
Tomatoes (every now and then)

I’m not a big fan of fruit as I don’t really think they provide much benefit "bodybuilding-wise", so I don’t eat them on a regular basis. Fruit are excellent sources of vitamins and nutrients, but from a "bodybuilders" point of view they cannot be used for muscle gylcogen and are easily converted to fat if eaten in excess (as anything else really). If I was to have some fruit, usually I'll have some bananas, mangos, apples, or grapes, but that is once every blue moon. I'd much rather save my calories eating starchy complex carbs which can be stored as muscle glycogen instead of fruits in which their fructose gets shuttled straight to the liver.

Pre-contest, I stick to the same plan, with my calories at about maintenance level and then slowly decrease the calories every week (usually by decreasing the carbs), I start with the last meal that has carbs, and eliminate it, every few weeks I’ll eliminate another carb portion from the next meal, and so on and so forth, until I reach my desired contest weight, IE coming in really shredded and looking like a fucking corpse!
Proper Supplementation is also extremely important, but not more important obviously than a proper eating plan.
I mainly like stick to the basics, the tried and true supplements that have taken many bodybuilders before me straight to the top.

This includes:
Fish Oil and Sunflower Oil
Wicked Whey Protein from Phenom Labs
BCAA's
Creatine Monohydrate
Dextrose (post work out)
Multivitamins
Glucosamine (to care for the joints).
Herculean Xtreme from Phenom Labs (Thats an awesome pre-work out supplement, packed with Creatine and Arginine which gives an AMAZING pump during my work outs. Arginine has also been proven to increase Growth Hormone levels, and that can't be a bad thing!)
Phenylean Xtreme from Phenom Labs (Awesome Fat Burner!)

What about cheat meals?…… What about them? Ha! We will need about 10 other pages for me to list what I like to cheat on. But, I guess the most important thing is to keep it in moderation, whatever you do, whatever you like to munch on, moderation is key, I know its hard to say “no more” even I have a very hard time doing that when I cheat, but that is the most important factor when you cheat.

At the end of the day, nutrition-wise, do what works for you and what brings you results, everyone is different, you don’t have to be psycho about your nutrition, just know that there are good choices and bad choices when it comes to food, and your body will run best if you keep 90% of your intake good clean food! This should be a lifestyle, DIETS DON’T WORK!!! Lifestyle changes do! And I can honestly say a Sound Nutrition plan is the single most important factor when it comes to bodybuilding and weight training!!!

Best of luck and feel free to E-mail me if I you have any more questions about nutrition.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »
severe eating disorders on this bloke

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »
quit fucking around ach. get over to gaza and tell them assholes to stop killing each other!  >:(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
Big Ach: you're cool even if you are talking shit !!    ;D 8) 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2012, 02:05:48 PM »

When did I start talking shit???  ;D

I all happy go lucky homies!  8)