Author Topic: Big Ach claims natural in this after pic  (Read 42678 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Big Ach claims natural in this after pic
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2012, 02:06:03 PM »
Methyl 1 test is legal again?  That shit was like dbol.

So I've heard.

That's why I said "recently legal" which, I admit, is still a bit of a stretch.  It was outlawed a good while back.  (Keep in mind, I'm still mentally stuck in 2009.  Why?  Eh, none of y'all want to hear that ;) :(  .)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
So I've heard.

That's why I said "recently legal" which, I admit, is still a bit of a stretch.  It was outlawed a good while back.  (Keep in mind, I'm still mentally stuck in 2009.  Why?  Eh, none of y'all want to hear that ;) :(  .)

I think 2005 is when it became illegal

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
When did I start talking shit???  ;D

I all happy go lucky homies!  8)

That's true :)  You are unshakable as best I can tell.

Let me run this by you, dude:  you clearly have the genetics for this game.  Why not join the Dark Side and see just how far you can take yourself in, say, a year's time?  Provided you avoid truly ABUSING orals, some anavar, a little Dbol here and there, then a year of test E interspersed with tren and, if you can swing it, gH would NOT have a significant impact on your longevity.  You have killer arms and pecs already.  Why not take it to the next level?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
That's true :)  You are unshakable as best I can tell.

Let me run this by you, dude:  you clearly have the genetics for this game.  Why not join the Dark Side and see just how far you can take yourself in, say, a year's time?  Provided you avoid truly ABUSING orals, some anavar, a little Dbol here and there, then a year of test E interspersed with tren and, if you can swing it, gH would NOT have a significant impact on your longevity.  You have killer arms and pecs already.  Why not take it to the next level?

Assuming I was to join the dark side....  I imagine that I probably would be more comfortable with orals than I would be with injectables... because the thought of injecting myself weirds me out some.  And I mean we all know in the past the pro-hormones I took were probably toxic towards my liver and what have you... but I could live with that and hold myself from not abusing them!

But why you ask....  Well for starters - the law.  This is probably the biggest thing, I have made the US my home, this is where I live now and where I plan to live in the future... and last I checked it was illegal here, so I don't want to have to deal with that.  I'm pretty weird about that, and have a thing with sticking by the law.

But even when I was living back in Egypt (where it is legal and  can be purchased OTC)... there is also the thought of just really trying to push myself to do this without enhancements.  Its not that I'm judging anyone that uses... I could care less...  your body your choices, a bunch of my friends juice, thats their prerogative.  I just decided its not for me... no real reason, its not a moral thing... just something I decided to do without.  I have seen what I've been able to accomplish a lot naturally... fluctuate and drop 70 lbs for show, get shredded and win contests, get good strength and look impressive in a gym, deadlifted 500 lbs, squatted 465, benched 350 - these numbers are childs play for a lot of the other really big guys on here but for me this was a huge accomplishment!....... and I feel like I have gone this far without them, and I truly think I can go further.

With that being said.... I'm really not closed to the idea that if one day in my 40s or 50s a doctor tells me I could benefit from legally prescribed HGH - I could maybe go for it...  But again, the thought of injecting myself really really weirds me out, so I dunno!  Will keep you posted then and won't lie about it either!  Just like I haven't lied about my use of M1T back in 2004!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2012, 02:43:04 PM »

Whats on the menu right now before I hit the gym tonight for some Chest action!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
Take your lies somewhere else, really makes me question how much of your nice guy persona is real too.

Assuming I was to join the dark side....  I imagine that I probably would be more comfortable with orals than I would be with injectables... because the thought of injecting myself weirds me out some.  And I mean we all know in the past the pro-hormones I took were probably toxic towards my liver and what have you... but I could live with that and hold myself from not abusing them!

But why you ask....  Well for starters - the law.  This is probably the biggest thing, I have made the US my home, this is where I live now and where I plan to live in the future... and last I checked it was illegal here, so I don't want to have to deal with that.  I'm pretty weird about that, and have a thing with sticking by the law.

But even when I was living back in Egypt (where it is legal and  can be purchased OTC)... there is also the thought of just really trying to push myself to do this without enhancements.  Its not that I'm judging anyone that uses... I could care less...  your body your choices, a bunch of my friends juice, thats their prerogative.  I just decided its not for me... no real reason, its not a moral thing... just something I decided to do without.  I have seen what I've been able to accomplish a lot naturally... fluctuate and drop 70 lbs for show, get shredded and win contests, get good strength and look impressive in a gym, deadlifted 500 lbs, squatted 465, benched 350 - these numbers are childs play for a lot of the other really big guys on here but for me this was a huge accomplishment!....... and I feel like I have gone this far without them, and I truly think I can go further.

With that being said.... I'm really not closed to the idea that if one day in my 40s or 50s a doctor tells me I could benefit from legally prescribed HGH - I could maybe go for it...  But again, the thought of injecting myself really really weirds me out, so I dunno!  Will keep you posted then and won't lie about it either!  Just like I haven't lied about my use of M1T back in 2004!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2012, 03:21:20 PM »

Looks a bit dry..
O

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2012, 03:21:48 PM »
Wow you eat little...

whitewidow

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2012, 08:36:02 PM »
Methyl 1 test is legal again?  That shit was like dbol.

No it is not legal and it was far stronger thn dbol! That shit is like oral trenbolone! super strong yet toxic!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2012, 09:15:50 PM »
Big Achmed truly is Big!

An all around Big Dude (nose is big too!) :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2012, 09:20:46 PM »

I too enjoy Fresca.
a

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2012, 09:34:52 PM »
truly beats me why big ach lets him self go in the offseason.

fat ach = tier 5, in shape ach = tier 3 (atleast, the beefy pecs do it for him)

bay approved
follow the arrows

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:51 AM »
truly beats me why big ach lets him self go in the offseason.

fat ach = tier 5, in shape ach = tier 3 (atleast, the beefy pecs do it for him)

bay approved

Because Big Ach prefers being big fat and strong rather than lean and puny!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2012, 09:03:34 AM »
lol,,,u be great for supplement ads....

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2012, 01:55:25 PM »

Can't blame you there, but then, if you give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force, you can be lean AND diesel :)

I myself don't have the lean part down-pat just yet, but I'm getting there.  I do no cardio, smoke cigars, drink bourbon and eat pretty much what I like, only with smaller portions and fewer meals these days.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2012, 02:08:03 PM »
Big Ach for president.... :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2012, 02:29:31 PM »
how did you get your green card for the usa?
when you drop to a contest weight @180 pounds,what is your bench,deadlift,squat-i ask cause you posted your records but i think that records are set when you are above 220 pounds)
if one day for example you decide "i want to be @180 pounds shreded all year round" how would you maintain that,we all know this is possible but do you ever planned to maintain that look all year round?it would be not easy cause you did 2 hours of cardio and eating very few calories in your diet-ok when in shape you can add calories but you have always to burn them of!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
the fact you used methyl test means you are not lifetime natural

methyl test/pro hormone/whatever you want to call it is an anabolic steroid

so stop with the FILT LIES

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2012, 02:42:48 PM »

who is the gentleman in the picture hiding from?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012, 02:45:31 PM »
when you drop to a contest weight @180 pounds,what is your bench,deadlift,squat-i ask cause you posted your records but i think that records are set when you are above 220 pounds)
if one day for example you decide "i want to be @180 pounds shreded all year round" how would you maintain that,we all know this is possible but do you ever planned to maintain that look all year round?it would be not easy cause you did 2 hours of cardio and eating very few calories in your diet-ok when in shape you can add calories but you have always to burn them of!

his dad "invested" $2 million in the US on behalf of Achmedinejad --> green card

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2012, 02:48:41 PM »

Fabio.
O

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
Here are the dates, and here are the weights

Oh and to be clear... I got dead last at that show! lol  - But I did win best poser!

Done naturally:

you look like you could lose another 12-15 pounds to get into truly shredded condition

sadly for you it would put you in twink-status in terms of weight for your height

i am amazed you don't have any stretch marks

your skin looks extremely elastic

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2012, 03:04:38 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2012, 05:21:30 PM »

I got my green card through marriage, I've been with my wife  since high school, dated for like 10 years, married for almost 7 years.  

Yes my weights in the gym drop drastically when I diet down, I feel like a total bitch.  Because I can't lift heavy.  Any personal records that I have listed have always been in the off season.

the fact you used methyl test means you are not lifetime natural

methyl test/pro hormone/whatever you want to call it is an anabolic steroid

so stop with the FILT LIES

When did I say lifetime natural?  I'm not lying and I've never hid the fact that I've used M1T from anyone.  I know exactly what m1t is and at the time I used it, it was listed as a pro hormone.  I know its strong and I know it works.  But I used it for two cycles in 2004.  And haven't since then.   So are you telling me its still in my system today?  What have I been lying about?