Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36017 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 05:27:21 PM »
I did actually :D My uncle even lived 30 years amongst arabs, still not a muslim though.

I definetely plan to get the hell off this isolated shithole island known as north america. I have family all over M-E. I am thinking saudi or qatar. Wife likes UAE but I don't like it.

Tell them you're Christian.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
lol non muslim melt down.

I lived amongst muslims and arabs while a christian.

It's actually a beautiful culture and beautiful people with amazing hospitality.

I am not an arab broseph.

Yes i'm sure it was great for you pencil dick, what with their views of women, pedophilia, homosexuality, forced slavery, murder and so on an so forth.

I'm sure you can live a very fulfilling life in one of the numerous Islamic countries you insecure little bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »

lol they knew we were european christians. Kind of hard not to miss when majority of those around you are brown to light brown or noticeably not really true white and you're pale white, dressed as a typical westerner.

Hell in Libya I went to church. In Tunisia I went to church too. Most arab countries are in fact FILLED with foreigners. Another fact that most mainstream western media douchebags don't want you to know.

You watch too much damn tv lady.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
lol they knew we were european christians. You watch too much damn tv lady.

You are white european?
Trans Milkshake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »

You are white european?

::) Shocking isn't it. Not only do I NOT look arab (okay I MIGHT pass for a syrian or lebanese white arab to someone), but I talk nothing like an arab nor do I have an accent.

Christian elementary, christian high school, sunday masses, sunday school, the whole works.

Oh and one hard thing to grasp. I was actually quite pro-american at one point. Even though I didn't know SHIT about reality, politics or history. Hollywood does magical things to you when you are ignorant.

Oh and yes yes, I believed in ali baba and the forty thieves, magic lamp, magic carpet, angry dog of the desert, etc... etc... etc...

All the popeye racist classics were my view of arabs before actually visiting arab countries.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »
::) Shocking isn't it. Not only do I NOT look arab (okay I MIGHT pass for a syrian or lebanese white arab to someone), but I talk nothing like an arab nor do I have an accent.

Christian elementary, christian high school, sunday masses, sunday school, the whole works.

Oh and one hard thing to grasp. I was actually quite pro-american at one point. Even though I didn't know SHIT about reality, politics or history. Hollywood does magical things to you when you are ignorant.

Why do you keep making racially derogatory remarks then? You seem very confused.

I couldn't give one solitary fuck about christianity, islam or judaism, it's the same artificial construct. That comes from a tiny little desert shithole and has been used to manipulate the minds of retards for the last few thousand years.
Trans Milkshake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »

Why do you keep making racially derogatory remarks then? You seem very confused.

I couldn't give one solitary fuck about christianity, islam or judaism, it's the same artificial construct. That comes from a tiny little desert shithole and has been used to manipulate the minds of retards for the last few thousand years.

Where do I make racially derogatory remarks lmao.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2012, 05:45:44 PM »
Where do I make racially derogatory remarks lmao.

Littered all over the thread hombre.

Trans Milkshake.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »
Better yet, tell them you are an atheist.  They will kill you/and or imprison you even faster.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
Also, Im sick and tired the REAL 1% aka Jews in America having 40% of the worth, and CONTROLLING the media, congress, president, judicial branch... and brainwashing idiots like YOU. Fuck Israel

I'm brainwashed?

Why? Because I realize that countries are created when other countries are destroyed? HAHAHA!!!

You sir, are delusional...

I don't have some "love" for Israel... but the country is on the fucking map and whether people like it or not... That's the way it is.

Why don't you start whining about how the Ottoman Empire doesn't exist anymore or some shit... It's pretty much the same thing.

Time passes... Empires fall. Empires are created... Them's the breaks.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
I'm brainwashed?

Why? Because I realize that countries are created when other countries are destroyed? HAHAHA!!!

You sir, are delusional...

I don't have some "love" for Israel... but the country is on the fucking map and whether people like it or not... That's the way it is.

Why don't you start whining about how the Ottoman Empire doesn't exist anymore or some shit... It's pretty much the same thing.

Time passes... Empires fall. Empires are created... Them's the breaks.

I actually LOLed.

tu_holmes is a force to reckon.
®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »

Littered all over the thread hombre.

Give an example perhaps?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »
Better yet, tell them you are an atheist.  They will kill you/and or imprison you even faster.

Very true!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2012, 05:59:41 PM »
tu bringing some truth.

lol @ this ahmed guy, talking up the fine living in TUNISIA.  LMAO what a shithole, you've gotta be kidding me...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
Very true!!
and you know this how? Do you have any fucking clue how westerners are treated in the middle east, especially in the gulf countries?

'Very true'  ::) Jesus christ how the fuck do people have so much certainty about something they know fuck all about?
follow the arrows

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2012, 06:07:53 PM »
tu bringing some truth.

lol @ this ahmed guy, talking up the fine living in TUNISIA.  LMAO what a shithole, you've gotta be kidding me...

Clearly another media 'educated' clown :)

I lived in the vicinity of the German embassy in Tunis actually ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »

I guess we could just be "educated" by a pedophile right?

That would make it so much better.

::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »
lol at angry getbig arabophobe and islamophobe mob :) Ah yes, the good ol 'pedo' non-sense. Every thread when faced with the truth you hate, resorts to islamophobia and arabophobia.

Mind you this thread started ignorantly as another "them ayrabz are terrorists" to exposing israelis for what they are doing into america is great because they killed them native american 'savages' to comparing the two to yet again hating on muslims and arabs.

Quite funny

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2012, 06:13:01 PM »

you are literally claiming americans houses are, in general, inferior to mud huts, i hth

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
you are literally claiming americans houses are, in general, inferior to mud huts, i hth

Oh no american houses are not inferior to mud huts. However arab houses are not mud huts. I think you're confused with tribal areas and thinking African safari when you think Arabs, Africans, middle-east etc... :) That's because that's all you're ever damn shown on tv and movies.

I too thought Africa was filled with lions, tigers, zebras and all that hoo haa because I was ignorant. It seems Kenya is 'africa' lol.

Most houses in Libya are pretty much like this on average:

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
Oh no american houses are not inferior to mud huts. However arab houses are not mud huts. I think you're confused with tribal areas and thinking African safari when you think Arabs, Africans, middle-east etc... :) That's because that's all you're ever damn shown on tv and movies.

i'm talking about tunisia, which you specifically mentioned in your post right before slandering american residences, which is IN AFRICA and largely populated by farmers who live in dirt.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2012, 06:17:34 PM »
lol at angry getbig arabophobe and islamophobe mob :) Ah yes, the good ol 'pedo' non-sense. Every thread when faced with the truth you hate, resorts to islamophobia and arabophobia.

Mind you this thread started ignorantly as another "them ayrabz are terrorists" to exposing israelis for what they are doing into america is great because they killed them native american 'savages' to comparing the two to yet again hating on muslims and arabs.

Quite funny

What truth?

You seriously are just as delusional as ANY other religious nut job... Who gives a shit what the religion is.

You are perfectly happy inventing some all powerful being in your mind to allow you to function in day to day life.

There is nothing special about that... EVERY religion has that.

Woop tee dooo.

The bottom line is that as you are quite aware, no one in the western world gives a shit about the middle east (aside from the fact there's oil under that sand) and the people in the middle east are consistently trying to migrate to the western world.

Why?

Because the western world does things BETTER.

That's just fact.

If you hate it so much... Start moving.

You are one of those self hating Muslims who can't stand that they were born into a great society. Well, feel free to get off the Devil's internet... You know... since the US government is the reason it exists anyway... ARPANet and get to whatever awesome mudhut you want to crawl in and out of on a daily basis.

I can promise you that you will not be missed.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
i'm talking about tunisia, which you specifically mentioned in your post right before slandering american residences, which is IN AFRICA and largely populated by farmers who live in dirt.

LMAO!

Tunisia is a VERY developed country. There is maybe some tribal areas in the very south. Usually used by tourists to venture into the desert by guides. That's about it.

Tunisia was just fine, the only problem was POLITICAL. The dictator ben ali who was in power hell when we were even there UNTIL NOW... As non-muslims we didn't know much about that, but muslims were basically banned from preaching their beliefs, banned from head scarfs and islamic dress, banned from having beards. Police would harass anyone who resembled a muslim. It was VERY rare to see a woman in hijab until the revolution. You wouldn't be allowed into government buildings.

Very oppressive regime that was stealing the people's WEALTH. But the west and French supported it. Of course until the fall until the revolution.

Houses in Tunisia are what you would refer to as 'villas' in europe and north america.

Oh and lol at tu_holmes anti religion melt down. This thread was about Israel.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2012, 06:20:23 PM »
LMAO!

Tunisia is a VERY developed country. There is maybe some tribal areas in the very south. Usually used by tourists to venture into the desert by guides. That's about it.

Houses in Tunisia are what you would refer to as 'villas' in europe and north america.

Oh and lol at tu_holmes anti religion melt down. This thread was about Israel.

::)

It's an anti-listen to your bullshit meltdown... Since you are the one talking about "truth".

Follow the thread genius.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2012, 06:23:05 PM »
My uncle's appartment/2nd home was in hammamet kind of like this:

The houses there are white/blue VERY beautiful and near the beautiful Mediterranean sea!