Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36269 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »
::) ::) ::)

in islam women must be treated as royalty.. i am talking about real islam.. violence against women takes place more in the lower classes because 90% of the men are on drugs and away from religion.. but this happens everywhere in the world.. and the % of violence in the west is not small at all..
Delusional retard.  This is one of your more "civilized" shit brain societies and it sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2012, 08:11:38 PM »
::) ::) ::)

in islam women must be treated as royalty.. i am talking about real islam..
Well then apparently "real" Islam does not exist in the middle east, or any other majority Muslim country I can think of.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »
A myth that morons like you believe because you can`t come to terms with your own failure and inadequacy.  Easier to blame someone else for your own shortcomings than actually do something about your horrible status.
qft
G

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2012, 08:15:30 PM »
Sorry, but I always enjoy reading about Israeli's getting clipped. Those fuckers pick on people who fight back with rocks and spears.
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »
Sorry, but I always enjoy reading about Israeli's getting clipped. Those fuckers pick on people who fight back with rocks and spears.

yeah but if you're minding your business and the guys throws the rock at you....who's the asshole?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:36 PM »
Well then apparently "real" Islam does not exist in the middle east, or any other majority Muslim country I can think of.

This shit right here.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »
ofcourse, but tell me how many real christians you meet? Do you take the common christian to represent christian ideals? I would sure hope not.

take that peice of dog excrement known as "uberman" on this site who claims to be a devout "christian"  :-X
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
ofcourse, but tell me how many real christians you meet? Do you take the common christian to represent christian ideals? I would sure hope not.

take that peice of dog excrement known as "uberman" on this site who claims to be a devout "christian"  :-X
Very little of course, but most of them don't treat their wives as sub-human property, like what is fairly common in the middle east. Im sure its as much a cultural thing as a religious thing, but they do it under the guise of their religion... which makes it hard to differentiate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »

And that pretty much sums up while all organized religion is bullshit and I pay it no mind, it doesn't even register on things i care about

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2012, 08:42:17 PM »
Very little of course, but most of them don't treat their wives as sub-human property, like what is fairly common in the middle east. Im sure its as much a cultural thing as a religious thing, but they do it under the guise of their religion... which makes it hard to differentiate.
yea well, people need to view the world in a more nuanced manner if we are to co-exist. How do you think people view the US in the middle east? Divorce-having, zionist-supporting, ignorant of the world, obese pigs.

and also some complete BS like blacks and gays having any real right in our country  ;D

On a serious note, I feel genuinely scared for the world if we don't learn to overcome our prejudices (no homo)   :-\
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »
yea well, people need to view the world in a more nuanced manner if we are to co-exist. How do you think people view the US in the middle east? Divorce-having, zionist-supporting, ignorant of the world, obese pigs.

and also some complete BS like blacks and gays having any real right in our country  ;D

On a serious note, I feel genuinely scared for the world if we don't learn to overcome our prejudices (no homo)   :-\
Being rational on getbig is no fun bromosexual, you can't troll anyone by acting rational and civilized. Well, unless you're Doison.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
It wasn't ARABS who have hijacked my government- it is JEWS.
It isn't ARABS rigging the US stock market and commodities future market-JEWS
It isn't ARABS who own and run the Federal Reserve Bank, which is in the process of destroying the dollar and the American economy- it is JEWS
It wasn't ARABS that sent our military into Iraq-it was JEWS
It isn't ARABS who continue to enforce affirmative action upon us in all walks of life-it is JEWS
It isn't ARABS who buy off our legislators with our our own tax dollars-it is JEWS
It wasn't ARABS who started and ran so many black organizations like the NAACP-it is JEWS
It isn't ARABS who literally own all of Hollywood enterprise- it is JEWS
It isnt ARABS spewing race-mixing propaganda from the TV and movie screens-it is the JEWS

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
It was teh JOOOZZZZ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2012, 08:48:46 PM »
It was teh JOOOZZZZ

Whatever happened to people accepting personal responsibility for shit?

My life sucks because Arab/Jew/Nig/Cracker did me wrong.

::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »
Whatever happened to people accepting personal responsibility for shit?

My life sucks because Arab/Jew/Nig/Cracker did me wrong.

::)

Always gotta have someone to blame for the world taking a dump.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:53 PM »
And that pretty much sums up while all organized religion is bullshit and I pay it no mind, it doesn't even register on things i care about
yes it's a damn shame. it's no wonder that more people turn away from religion, but there's a real danger in losing our spiritual heritage.

Being rational on getbig is no fun bromosexual, you can't troll anyone by acting rational and civilized. Well, unless you're Doison.
lol
follow the arrows

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2012, 08:55:49 PM »

i agree with you to a big extent.. muslims are away from islam now and this is why muslims countries are weak.. wh6en there were real muslims,.. islam ruled the world and got it out from darkness to light through science..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »
A myth that morons like you believe because you can`t come to terms with your own failure and inadequacy.  Easier to blame someone else for your own shortcomings than actually do something about your horrible status.

I'm just gobsmacked to find myself agreeing with TA on a political post.   :o

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:21 PM »
there's a real danger in losing our spiritual heritage.

What do you mean, bro? The books that preserve that heritage will always exist, and presumably we don't need the actual religious beliefs to experience what people call the 'spiritual' side of life (whatever that ends up being), so it's the best of both worlds really. That is, it is the best of both worlds unless you think spirituality isn't possible unless we believe that, say, a first-century carpenter is listening in on our thoughts and will decide our eternal fate on the basis of their content.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2012, 09:07:29 PM »
What do you mean, bro? The books that preserve that heritage will always exist, and presumably we don't need the actual religious beliefs to experience what people call the 'spiritual' side of life (whatever that ends up being), so it's the best of both worlds really. That is, it is the best of both worlds unless you think spirituality isn't possible unless we believe that, say, a first-century carpenter is listening in on our thoughts and will decide our eternal fate on the basis of their content.

i fully agree with you. i'm referring to the human tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water. though on second thought, there really is no baby left... it's really heartbreaking to see what a joke organized religion is now.

A saying of the Prophet Muhammed seems relevant here:

Knowledge
The Prophet said: “There will be a time when knowledge is absent.”

Ziad son of Labid said: “How could knowledge become absent, when we repeat the Koran, and teach it to our children, and they will teach it to their children, until the day of requital?”

The Messenger answered: “You amaze me, Ziad, for I thought that you were the chief of the learned of Medina. Do the Jews and the Christians not read the Torah and the Gospels without understanding anything of their real meaning?”
(Caravan of Dreams by Sayed Idries Shah).
follow the arrows

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
It wasn't ARABS who have hijacked my government- it is JEWS.
It isn't ARABS rigging the US stock market and commodities future market-JEWS
It isn't ARABS who own and run the Federal Reserve Bank, which is in the process of destroying the dollar and the American economy- it is JEWS
It wasn't ARABS that sent our military into Iraq-it was JEWS
It isn't ARABS who continue to enforce affirmative action upon us in all walks of life-it is JEWS
It isn't ARABS who buy off our legislators with our our own tax dollars-it is JEWS
It wasn't ARABS who started and ran so many black organizations like the NAACP-it is JEWS
It isn't ARABS who literally own all of Hollywood enterprise- it is JEWS
It isnt ARABS spewing race-mixing propaganda from the TV and movie screens-it is the JEWS

Wa wa wa. I'm a victim.

Quit whining and act like a man.
G

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2012, 09:23:05 PM »
Bodybuilders piss on Irael. 
a

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:54 PM »
i agree with you to a big extent.. muslims are away from islam now and this is why muslims countries are weak.. wh6en there were real muslims,.. islam ruled the world and got it out from darkness to light through science..

muslim / christian beliefs + stressful living conditions = things get nasty... and then all the good christians and muslims with their six figure salaries bemoan the "sickening lack of faith" as they drop little muhammad off at private school ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2012, 10:14:26 PM »
So no one thought of the concept of terrorism before 1946, that's your argument?

Do you really believe that?

Do you have that little knowledge of world history?

I guess he never heard of the KKK, oops my bad, terrorist organizations that originate in the US don't exist..

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »
Midget little imbecile, tomorrow when I get a break I will destroy you with evidence. Your "myth" claim is your last resort to try and distance yourself from ownership of the crime. In fact, you really should be going down on your knees and ask for forgiveness so we don't shove a giant donkey dildo up your aspergian ass. What's with the cocky attitude in the face of mass genocide crimes? A short little squirt like you should have 0% confidence and wonder whose raping you next?? I don't get it.