Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36070 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2012, 01:09:31 AM »
They are however flattening schools, hospitals and houses.

By definition Israel is a terrorist state.

And why they do that? Because that is where Hamas is hiding. They keep their military bases in those places to make sure that attack against them harm mostly innocent bystanders. That is the reason why Israel is planning a ground attack. By doing that they can walk by the Hamas-piece of shit- muslim-ape and put the bullet to his head without hurting any civilians. That my friend, is only working politics with those guys.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2012, 01:36:52 AM »
What truth?

You seriously are just as delusional as ANY other religious nut job... Who gives a shit what the religion is.

You are perfectly happy inventing some all powerful being in your mind to allow you to function in day to day life.

There is nothing special about that... EVERY religion has that.

Woop tee dooo.

The bottom line is that as you are quite aware, no one in the western world gives a shit about the middle east (aside from the fact there's oil under that sand) and the people in the middle east are consistently trying to migrate to the western world.

Why?

Because the western world does things BETTER.

That's just fact.

If you hate it so much... Start moving.

You are one of those self hating Muslims who can't stand that they were born into a great society. Well, feel free to get off the Devil's internet... You know... since the US government is the reason it exists anyway... ARPANet and get to whatever awesome mudhut you want to crawl in and out of on a daily basis.

I can promise you that you will not be missed.

He is a very delusional guy. Anybody who thinks any arab country is better than the West is a brain-washed towel head

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2012, 02:23:42 AM »
Midget little imbecile, tomorrow when I get a break I will destroy you with evidence. Your "myth" claim is your last resort to try and distance yourself from ownership of the crime. In fact, you really should be going down on your knees and ask for forgiveness so we don't shove a giant donkey dildo up your aspergian ass. What's with the cocky attitude in the face of mass genocide crimes? A short little squirt like you should have 0% confidence and wonder whose raping you next?? I don't get it.
OK, but Stormfront links don't count.
G

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2012, 02:42:31 AM »
They are however flattening schools, hospitals and houses.

By definition Israel is a terrorist state.

Have you ever read a bit about the subject or visited the country?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2012, 03:38:55 AM »
this thread is retarded

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2012, 04:25:55 AM »
Shoot them.  Shoot them both.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2012, 05:17:57 AM »
this thread is retarded
Mad because you have shown yourself to be a complete moron.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2012, 05:24:14 AM »
saddest part in this thread is watching alex trying to get friends but everyone ignores him =/

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
You are a moron if you side with terrorists.  Sorry.

Please reconcile this statement with your support of the biggest terrorist sympathizer in history... Benghazi not a terrorist attack etc. To use one of your own lines against you...

You sir, are a hypocrit.
$

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2012, 05:39:19 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2012, 05:54:50 AM »
My uncle's appartment/2nd home was in hammamet kind of like this:

The houses there are white/blue VERY beautiful and near the beautiful Mediterranean sea!

Epic walled in,fences,and cages over the windows to live in such a "nice place"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »
yes it's a damn shame. it's no wonder that more people turn away from religion, but there's a real danger in losing our spiritual heritage.
lol

Christianity isn't our spiritual heritage. It's an artificially constructed religion that was forced upon our ancestors.
Trans Milkshake.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:14 AM »
Mad because you have shown yourself to be a complete moron.

x2

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2012, 06:57:58 AM »
Ahmed if it so great in Arab countries, why is your wife being educated in North America? Is it maybe because they will cut her head off and put in on a stick as example for trying to get an education as a female OR simply because thier education system sucks my hairy balls after I take a shit and toilet water has splashed up on them?
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2012, 07:05:15 AM »
You guys quoting "facts" about what the media tells you is hillarious.  The jews own most media outlets and tells you complete bullshit.  Always making them out to be the victim.  They will punch someone in the face and if the person reacts they label that person a terrorist.  They are fucking scum.

I know guys in the peace corps that spent time there.  Israelis shooting kids dead on.  These kids were no threat and were just yelling at the soldiers.  They are fucking assholes then their media owners make up stories about how they are just protecting themselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2012, 07:14:03 AM »
Please reconcile this statement with your support of the biggest terrorist sympathizer in history... Benghazi not a terrorist attack etc. To use one of your own lines against you...

You sir, are a hypocrit.
::)
Muslim morons did the Benghazi attack, is that unclear to you?  Furthermore, what lines are you talking about?  Don`t quote me on something I have never said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2012, 07:15:48 AM »
You guys quoting "facts" about what the media tells you is hillarious.  The jews own most media outlets and tells you complete bullshit.  Always making them out to be the victim.  They will punch someone in the face and if the person reacts they label that person a terrorist.  They are fucking scum.

I know guys in the peace corps that spent time there.  Israelis shooting kids dead on.  These kids were no threat and were just yelling at the soldiers.  They are fucking assholes then their media owners make up stories about how they are just protecting themselves.
Liar.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2012, 07:21:22 AM »

If Mexico was shooting missiles into San Diego do you think we would turn the other cheek? Isreal has shown incredible restraint, much more than we would.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2012, 07:22:12 AM »

When do you want to go back to? The type of "white" society that you guys idealize never existed. Jews are just an intelligent group of people that realized that working together always trumps individual endeavor.

What difference does it make who is in power? None, not going by history anyway.
Trans Milkshake.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2012, 07:24:07 AM »
no i mean those felt shame entering a meaningless war and were frustrated enough to kill themselves..
Actually, the majority of those suicides were a result if PTSD suffered from witnessing those weak minded animals strap bombs to themselves and blow up scores of their own innocents and children (and US soldiers) supposedly in the name of some false prophet.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #196 on: November 20, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »
i love to meet netanyahu one day and let my young son give him a silver necklace with a little swastika hanging on it.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: November 20, 2012, 07:42:11 AM »
::)
Muslim morons did the Benghazi attack, is that unclear to you?  Furthermore, what lines are you talking about?  Don`t quote me on something I have never said.

Wow over your head... The sympathizer is Obama... your butt buddy. No shit about who DID Benghazi... I am talking about who denied it... The sympathizer.

And your actual quote to DA was you sir are a ruffian. WTF man you are slipping.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2012, 08:32:59 AM »
Wow over your head... The sympathizer is Obama... your butt buddy. No shit about who DID Benghazi... I am talking about who denied it... The sympathizer.

And your actual quote to DA was you sir are a ruffian. WTF man you are slipping.
Go back and re-read your post.  You said nothing of ruffians in your initial diatribe.  Furthermore, Obama has racked up more terrorist/Islamist kills than under his administration than any other sitting President in history.  That is an undeniable fact.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2012, 08:36:35 AM »
The Islamic world supported Mitt Romney overwhelmingly for President.  The last person they wanted was Obama, who has drawn a hard line in the sand against Islamic Fundamentalists/Terrorists.